m.youtube.com/watch?v=XlXuJP_9DjA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Era0VAIUATw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qKsbCtVOuk4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WGk_TPzTGZM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>we don't win
>he's cheating

But Phelps is clean as fuck m8

Phelps doesn't have the same kind of ridiculous dominance as Bolt.

Dunno, but he's a showboating degenerate scumbag though. If a Slovenian (for example) athlete bragged and gloated and carried on like he does, he would be universally hated. People only like him because of >le cool jamaican man yah mahn meme

The Gatlin guy running for America literally got caught for using PEDS and STILL lost

Bolt is GOAT and natty as fuck. He even has a torn hamstring injury and still beating roided out Amerifats. He's just tall, lanky and Jamaican.

>Phelps doesn't have the same kind of ridiculous dominance as Bolt.

retard

He doesn't. Phelps is in a minor league compared to Bolt.

Screencapped for debates later thanks.

>Phelps is in a minor league compared to Bolt.

All other sprinters are manlets

Beating Phelps doesn't seem impossible.

I thought we'd see more lanklet sprinters by now since it's been 8 years since Beijing. I guess being that tall and into running is a rare thing though.

m8

Wow, you sure refuted what I said.

Tons of people including Americans make the same bait threads about steroids in reference to Phelps but especially Ledecky, or at least post about it

>any professional athlete
>being clean

You might as well quit posting, getting BTFO like this, emum8.

Thanks doc

This

It's only bad to all of you faggts when you expect Americans of doing it. Everyone else is le little poor boy who dindu nuffin. Bolt is worth $60 million

NBA players don't use steroids.

Phelps and Bolt are both genetic freaks, I don't know why people suck their dicks so hard.

I find industrial minds who create wealth and generate economic growth far more impressive.

More runners than swimmers m8

Jamaica doesn't have the same testing standards as other countries. They literally don't have to be tested for months. It is almost certain they juice up in that time and then let it cycle out of their system so they can give "clean" results. The effects of performance enhancing drugs don't go away either. If you take them, the affect is permanent. You can roid up, get busted, come back years later "clean" and still knock out top-notch results. This isn't determination on the athletes half, it's the lasting effects of their cheating. Roiders should be banned for life.

Feel bad for Gatlin. This motherfucker can make up any lead by out-striding most of the competitors. Gatlin's start is consistently better and he'll still lose.

>Beating Phelps isn't impossible
I think this is what you meant. Phelps has been beaten many a time since his raise to fame.
Bolt looks like he is playing with the people he races because he knows he can just speed up a touch and win. He was last beaten in a major individual event in 2007

This is the stupidest logic I've ever heard

>the guy on PEDs lost that means the guy who beat him is clean

*tips fedora*

I hope so.

But you can never tell anymore.

You should give a try, you know, being an olympian. You seem to know a lot about how it works.

good post

ibtimes.com/bulls’-derrick-rose-nba-has-steroids-problem-644189

Oh fuck off man. Cheaters are cheaters are cheaters. They drag the sport down, and all you have to say in reply is "you aren't an olympian". Seriously, fuck off. Close this tab and fuck off.

>being this mad
o f f s h o r e
p r i s o n

He didn't say that though. He said that despite being clean, he BTFO of the Amerishit that was doping.

Calm your farm m80, literally every athlete is on something, stop getting your undies in a bunch over it, and take Mark Hunts dick out your mouth.

Lmao, that was a direct jab at LeBron. Rose is salty LeBron BTFO of his team in the ECF.

Like that article says only a small amount of NBA players have tested positive and the ones that did were lower level players.

Bolt is clean. Trust me, I know everything about doping.

you don't get arms like these without juicing

You're a fucking idiot.

Sure he showboats, but he can back it up.

He then goes around the stadium and has selfies with fans from all countries.

He's like a mushroom. He's a fun-guy.

>The effects of performance enhancing drugs don't go away either. If you take them, the affect is permanent. You can roid up, get busted, come back years later "clean" and still knock out top-notch results.
>People actually believe this
How come every fighter from Pride suddenly got shit at fighting and had weak chins when they went over to UFC? How come all the Hue's have lost their chins since USADA took over?

Bolt has a shitty personality, I prefer athletes who have /HEART/ and aren't two dimensional memes.

Del Potro last night in the tennis was great to watch, even though he was FUCKING ARGENTINIAN and he was playing against England's finest Andy Murray, I still thought he was based as fuck.

The best athletes are the ones you can see yourself cheering for, even if they're not from your country.

Is that the birth of a new meme?

He has slin gut and massive 3D cannonball delts

Dont get either of those natty

People like you are the reason why commissions hide results
One positive test and retards like you think an athlete's entire existence and talent is down to using a substance and it's all to "cheat"

I've done my research, faggot. Keep believing your own pathetic self-taught chin-science bullshit if that makes you feel better.

THIS.

Have a webm or link to his match?

ALL THE OTHER KIDS WITH THE PUMPED UP NIKES YOU BETTER RUN BETTER RUN

FASTER THAN MY EPO

This

Phelps is 1/10 as arrogant and rude as Bolt, but people here suck Bolt's cock and accuse Phelps of being a douchebag who rods while Bolt is just automatic dindu nuffin gud boy

It's just funny how the rest of the world thinks the US is blind to shit and biased but everyone else does the same shit and actually unironically think Bolt can't be on steroids for some reason that only God knows

>One positive test and retards like you think an athlete's entire existence and talent is down to using a substance and it's all to "cheat"
It is though. There is still drive and determination, but the use of drugs completely negates that. Why even bother putting in that effort if you are just going to CHEAT and do what your body couldn't do on it's own and through JUST hard work? Permabans are absolutely required to eradicate these scum, and apologists like you just hinder this process.

Next.

This guy knows. Everyone in Russia does steroids 24/7. Putin mandates it

>implying any successful athlete is

What research? You're a fucking moron. If the entire world was clean the same people would dominate every single sport.

>banning people who get caught will keep people from cheating

Lol, you're cute

>ameriswims getting bolt mad again

Why wouldn't it? Actually put up an argument next time instead of just saying "lol" you fuckwit.

The IOC doesn't give a shit about integrity. They turn a blind eye because want as many WRs as possible. WR=More viewers.

Actually put up any single piece of evidence stating that PED effects are permanent instead of just saying "faggot".

>What research?

Start with this: abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2016/07/18/4500629.htm

I'm not gonna spoonfeed you. I can tell based on your posts you aren't interested in actually have a discussion.

>You're a fucking moron. If the entire world was clean the same people would dominate every single sport.
You call me a retard and then say this? Don't make me laugh.Yeah, it's so much better having people roiding up and cheating. More variety is better even when the integrity of sports as a whole get dragged through the mud. Yeah, you are a genius.

>life in prison will keep people from stealing
>the death penalty will keep people from killing

Why would somebody spend their whole life training as a mediocre-good runner who won't win a gold so there's no point, when they can roll the dice and take the newest steroids and pray they don't get detected? Gatling was already banned for 4 years. For an athlete that's about 25% of his career, and he still did it. Most people have nothing to lose by juicing

LOL

I don't I'm afraid, I'm on my work computer at the moment.

There was a funny art where Del Potro looked exhausted yet he kept smashing the ball back at Murray with full power and Murray mouthed "fuuuck me" after trying to stop it.

Unfortunately for Del Potro (but fortunately for Britain) is the match went on for 4 hours and he was fucked. Murray is known to be good for endurance matches since he has like limitless energy yet poor Del Potro was basically dead on his feet at the end.

I love it when people copy my posting style. It means I got to you and it means you are mad.

I mean, I'M SHOOTIN' PEARLS HERE.

kys

>Implying the guy finishing 1/100th of a second behind the guy who's on PEDs isn't on PEDs
Literally every elite athlete is on them. You just have this retarded morality about people taking substances that ARENT ACTUALLY ILLEGAL.
Also, you seem to have this idea that every PED is steroids. You're a child.

Also, nothing in that link has anything to do with PEDs being permanent. You're talking out of your ass. There is an absurd amount of research saying the opposite.

Also
>being this mad
>calling others mad
Good show lad.

What? You don't enjoy a good dad-joke?

Lighten up bro, you're winning the Olympics.

Underrated post

as clean as Phelps

You could also argue Bolt never tries anything out of his comfort zone.

Because Bolt's feats are more prestigious. They seem more godly so people will be more inclined to be bolt fans than phelps fans.

This nigga looks like he's not even trying.

>He's like a mushroom. He's a fun-guy.
Holy fucking shit, my sides.

More prestigious how

It's true that nobody is clean, but it´s true too that Bolt and Phelps are monsters.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XlXuJP_9DjA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Era0VAIUATw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qKsbCtVOuk4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WGk_TPzTGZM

There is more competition in his. His feats also look like no one can touch him, where that isn't the case for Phelps. Not just statistically, but also visibly.

Every kid in the world has ran a sprint at some point. Its easily the most accessable sport there is together with povertyball. Being the best at the 100m dash means being truly the best in the world.

Yeah, he set 39 world records and won 23 gold medals because he was so easy to catch

Let's be real here, every single athlete who progresses out of the first qualifications stage in any field event is on something.

Bolt looks like he's not even trying when he dominates. People genuinely ask what would happen if he tried.

he would take off and crash into the stands, with no survivors.

he's just as clean as Phelps and that 43 year old grandma that won the women's street race, webm related.

i believe that guy

Looks like he tries to me. Just because he slows down the last little part once the win is locked up with a smug fucking look on his face doesn't mean he didn't try

No. He's been coached by the same guy who gave US runners their drugs. Track and field is notorious for doping. No one with a brain thinks he's clean.

B-but he's not American...how can he do steroids?

It's not cheating if every athlete is on PEDs.

Bolt is as clean as his opposition.

Why do think other athletes don't shame athletes that get caught doping?

Because they know one slip up from someone in their drug team and it could be them as well.

For example, what would his has time have been in 2008 if he didn't fuck around the last 15-20 meters? He made it look like a joke.

You nigger faggots have no idea how doping tests work do you. You do realize over 30+ labs around the world has samples of his piss right? His samples has been tested none stop for almost 10 years now yet none has gotten a positive result. Hes so paranoid about being slipped something he only ate nuggets in Beijing from random places then after that hired his personal chef.

The only time he's been near 100% was the 9.58

Experts reckon he could have got the time down to 9.5 - 9.52 if he really pushed.

Kind of a shame now.

Literally none of this has anything to do with my post you fucking idiot. Why did you reply to me?

no YOU have no idea how tests work.

You have no idea of how 'cruising' and 'cycling' works. Athletes dope during periods they're not getting tested and come off when they're due to get tested.

Tests will not find anything positive, if done correctly. Sometimes, the engineered PED cannot even be detected.

They get caught when the timing is off.

/ Former semi pro sprinter here.

> never been to Jamaica
>never participated in international events
> celebrating your victory is show boating
> something athletes have done since eternity
> cis white male feeling threatened by a confident powerful black man that can back his shit up.
Keep talking shit mate

>Usain Bolts time progression

>Justin Gatlin time progression

I'm tired of all the cheating questions if someone wins

I honestly don't give a shit

>i went on /fit/ one time here.
ftfy

Jamaica does tests randomly and send the piss off to the ioc even in off seasons thats how powell and a couple others got caught a couple years ago. Its not o ly them either ioc does off season tests so wtf are you even talking about. Just tell me you have no fucking idea what youre talking about