Does anyone on the internet still respect this guy?

Does anyone on the internet still respect this guy?
I think he's pretty shit now

No

No.

Name three respectable ones at all.

Good point

The hookshot one is alright but his cringy edits make me sick

the newer editor is fucking shit but the older guy was top kek

He stop being after his constant barrage of fnaf theories.
trips decides if i make i hate GT on youtube.

I dunno. I feel like a lot youtubers now try too hard to act like their old selves now

Yeah after the 6th or so FNAF video he just kept going downhill

fucking god don't remind me of those theories. From that point on he was irredeemable

I'm not saying he's bad because he's not his old self, He's bad because his videos are shit and all the theory's for the past couple years have been fucking garbage

I was also having high hopes on his film theory channel but he ruined it by picking one of the worst seinfeld theories out there.
i love seinfeld, but that theory was garbage

Film theory has been alright but it's like 3 in every 10 videos are worth watching. And yeah fuck the Seinfeld video

including being a massive shill for game of war

I just wish he would stop making gay lore/cannon theories and instead go back to making scientific theories. Thats what made him special.

Yeah what's up with that shit? It's an awful game and he's completely shameless about the sponsorship

He has always been complete shit.

Game Theory is the "meme arrows" of YT gaming vids.

It's rare to see a face THAT fucking punchable.

Scientific over analyzed theorys are the best

i like his lore videos, although it all went to shit when he did that sans is ness video,

kek

He is a massive shill. Not only does not give a shit about being so blunt about it. He just straight up doesn't even try to hide it

Liked him before he got big line but now he sold out line.

No fucking fucks

ever notice how most of his theories come out around when something is popular? look through his vids and see when they came out. It's like he scrambles together videos just in time

I liked him before I hated him.

but what i really hate about GT are his streams, sometimes you read a good title, but it's a stream of him playing games, i'm not interested that

used to be on whatever he felt like but it's been based on what's popular for 2ish years now

I unsubscribed because his stream titles spoiled important parts and the ending of Life is Strange. Fucking dickhead

Well, you guys were talking about Ness being Sans and all of those FNAF videos, but his decline was WAAAY before that.

The video where he finally jumped the shark was the "Link is Dead" theory. It was at that point where his channel took a turn for the worse. When it went from science and history to being just a channel of fan theories that are better done by the actual fandom. Zelda's fandom had already talked about that theory to death, so why suddenly talk about it?

I think MatPat is using controversial theories for the sake of getting more views. But hey, that's just a theory, a FAG THEORY, thanks for reading.

He's soooo preppy it kills me watching him. I can't stand it.

Seriously MatPat and Game Theory are all just a meme reaching Mountain Dew and Dorito's Levels

Um duh. He already roped in the early crowd and the dumb kids who will believe anything he says.

>its strictly for entertainment now
>get over it
>go back to twitch and play video games

I thought that theory was alright, but only because I hadn't heard of it before. But after that very few videos were good

I wanted him to do a theory regarding the mirror of twilight, link between worlds, and whatever the gay new one is with graffiti link.

it's like you guys watch him just to hate him. if i lose interest in somebody i just unsub. I don't harbor a hate boner for them.

Besides they are just theorys. yea he is cashing in on current interests. thats what he does. he works to make channals more popular and better.

I don't think that's where the decline started, I just think that was a bad theory

>dumb kids who will believe anything he says.
Kids and autist believe sans is ness
countless fnaf theories
pope playing undertale
never give scott cawthon a break

Because a video talking about a game that has been out for quite a while isn't going to talk about the ending. the fault is yours you dumb shit.

He has such a punchable face...grow a fucking beard faggot

I like some of his newer theories. Even though most of it is bad. I just think we're going harder on him because he used to be a alright channel

yea he's actually harassing him. There is a shrine to scott in his closet that he records in and masterbates while shitting on him constently.

Only problem was it was a lore theory. MatPat has done Zelda videos were he speculates the contents of Zelda potions, and uses actual science.

There are so many things you could do on a scientific level with Zelda alone, but he then goes from videos about the math behind fake tits to that.

Not a bad theory, just goes against the idea of using hard sciences and applying them to video games. The Link is Dead theory is more of a literary theory based on the writing of Majora's Mask's story.

I don't watch anymore, I kept through for a while watching decent looking ones but eventually got tired of the bullshit. He's a shameless shill piece of shit

Some people can't deal with that not every video is going to be a gem. I hate a few of his but i still like watching the others.

Fair point I'm autistic

why? angry about something?

Agreed that all of his theories aren't gonna be great and I should just like the good ones and move on. But he keeps doing theories that are painfully forced because the topic is popular and that's what really makes me mad

He just kept doing the five nights at freddy's and dumb fan speculation theory's

its popular. why stop making something when it's selling like crazy. Granted the fanbase is rather cringy but still.

Making a video on something because it's popular is ok, but when it's months of videos in a row and you do 10 on the same fucking series it's too much

That's all some people do. pokemon people, cod people warcraft people. Having a couple of videos on the game of the moment isn't that bad. And there is only 5 or 6 at most and they where not back to back.

Now personally a couple good seinfeld theories that come off my mind could have been for example.
The Bottle Episode where Kramer and Newman go to michigan for bottle money.
or
Seinfeld and the main cast did not deserve to go to jail theory
or
Costanza's bad luck with envelopes
or
The eclair that costanza ate off the trash

Those would actually be some good theories

I'd love to see him count up all the bottles and use math to find out how much money they would make

Bet he'll make another theory on the new one after it comes out even though he already made one