Why do Americans hate truck driving? Among Russian immigrants in USA I would say at least 50-60% are truck drivers...

Why do Americans hate truck driving? Among Russian immigrants in USA I would say at least 50-60% are truck drivers. Good job: travels, good salaries, no dirt unlike construction. Yet Americans don't do that job while Russians in USA really like it. What's wrong with Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a-sRgt7yq8A
ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/full/10.1176/appi.ajp.161.12.2303
pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your gf/wife cucks you, since Russians can't get American women anyway, it sounds like a good job for a person who is single.

>Sanyok, YOKARNIY BABAY

It's a lonely job, and IIRC you don't get good pay/benefits, but it may vary by state.

truck driving in the states has one of the highest depression/suicide rates out of any job in the market. You're away from family and friends for months on end, isolated all by yourself save for the times you stop at a restaurant or hotel

Now, I love Euro truck simulator 2, but thats because it turns 8 hour treks into like 35 minutes. There is no way in hell I could endure that for 2 1/2 weeks per job

>it sounds like a good job for a person who is single
That's why it's popular because most of Russians moving to USA are young single males.
Also truckers worldwide tend to fuck random bitches in other cities so it's unclear who is cucking who, wife or husband.
POSHEL TY NAKHER, KOZEL

You get a lot of pussies for driving a big rigs in America though, as young and as tight of a 14 year olds, all you do is pick one up in a diner

t. trucker

>truck driving in the states has one of the highest depression/suicide rates out of any job in the market. You're away from family and friends for months on end, isolated all by yourself save for the times you stop at a restaurant or hotel
Sounds like a great job. Listening to the various shit, driving, looking at nature.

I really enjoy driving long distances and have wondered often about doing it professionally.
There's a couple of things though:

>stress to be on time in an increasingly competitive market
>sightseeing might be nice the first few times, but after a while I think the magic kinda wears off if you need to do the same route
>frustration with other drivers. Truck drivers are often good drivers, but many car drivers are not.
>I sometimes get anxiety trying to parallel park on a busy street. Can't imagine it being in a big rig trying to maneuver backwards through a small gate or loading bay.

You work hard for a while, than you come home, get drunk as hell and waste money, than you work hard again. It's an ideal job for Russian mindset, m8. We don't like working a little, but every day. In any Russian company people would drink tea and post memes for a weeks and do all the job in a few last days. So working like 2 weeks in a job and 2 weeks of having a rest with weed and vodka is ideal.

I reckon driving in Europe is boring as hell, I mean, your distances are short and you barely have any nature.

Are American truck drivers rednecks?
youtube.com/watch?v=a-sRgt7yq8A
Sorry for Russian language

I know only 2 truckdrivers IRL: 1st one is a workaholic with no free time at all and he makes fucking a lot of money (literally a shitload) but he has no time to spend it so he gives them to his wife
And the 2nd one is a lazy white nigger ZA VDV BLYAT who spend all his money (pathetic 30k/month) on vodka. Literally the worse type of human being

>30k a month
>pathetic

vladimir, what

thats $360,000/yr

You actually have a lot of changing landscapes with fields, villages and nature. Only in really densely populated areas like Flanders and parts of the Netherlands it looks a bit boring.

Longest roadtrips I've done was from Belgium to Hungary and Portugal and both those routes had their fair share of fields, forests, mountains, etc...

>30k/month
>trucker
What? Is he driving Gazelle or what?

he probably meant rubles, which converts to ~$500/month.

Yeah I forgot to tell to my fellow american SPECIAL kids that we don't really use dollars here. It's rubles.
500$

Nor dollars, lol. 30k of rubles, it's 500$. It's an above average in Russia (average is 200-400 if we do not consider Moscow) but it's small for a truck driver.

Yeah, Gazelle. This idiot has rebuilt his deathwagon into the same wagon but much more deadlier — the deathwagon working on a propane. Ofc without any documents/permissions. Now his car is arrested and he's in a huge debt lmao

this tbqh
Truck driving may be fun in countries like Russia or the US, but in Germany you'll mostly experience traffic jam, angry drivers who honk at you all the time, and basically no landscapes to look at. It's just one town following the other.

Sounds like something fit for a slav. A whole lot of loneliness and existentialism to be stoic about.

Im not trucker but i took a bus cross country once. changed my whole perspective on this unbeleivably amazing country we got here

You don't get pussy for being a trucker, you get it by being desperate for validation and meaning in life and increased random encounters

mostly

but theres a shit ton of mexicans and a few blacks too

>tfw you'll never lead a convoy

It's a pretty strange thing in Slav mindset. We are enormously collectivist with our friends and family. We also like living in big cities, we like commieblocks. But on the other hand, we like loneliness too, especially in a job.

Do they hate non-whites?

>200
Literally who works for this amount of money? It's barely enough to pay taxes, Im not even talking about food/clothes etc

Go somewhere to Tverskaya oblast, or shit like that. Also 20% of our population lives in villages. People get 20k on a shit jobs in Moscow and manage to live.

American dream = working 40 hours a week, having a house in the suburbs, having a wife and 2-3 kids, and being an active part of your family's life.

Being a trucker = rarely being home or seeing your family, having no kids or rarely seeing your wife and kids if you do have them, and not having a house in the suburbs.

Also, Europe is much more densely populated than the US. In Europe, you're never more than like 30 minutes from a major population center. Truck driving probably isn't so lonely because of that. In the US, you can drive hours without seeing a single building, and when you do make it to a truck stop, it's some shitty run down gas station/fast foot joint combo staffed by white trash/native Americans, unlike in Europe, where I'm sure most of the facilities are more well maintained since there's more people that live around them.

How do these russians even get green cards?

Isn't there a minimum income requirement for that or something? You would never get that in Canada.

I live in Ivanovskaya oblast, it's not far from Chechnya in the Russian GRP list. Literally don't know anyone who works for less than 400$, it's just unimaginable.

I always wanted to be an American trucker, looks really comfy desu.

It's balancing, the more you are with others the more you want your own space. And the other way around.
Because we're much more collectivist with friends we need more breaks from it.

Unless you go to the most segregated ghettos of the US, non whites won't hate you the instant they see you.

>Isn't there a minimum income requirement
Afaik there have to be a certain amount of money on your deposit so the government could see that you're able to pay for a living and shit.
>these russians
what do you mean 'these'? Russians aren't the worst immigrants at all i think.

No I mean, it's not like they give out green cards for trucking.

Are they all living there illegally?

No, I mean white truck drivers. What do they think of non-whites?

I have no idea.

I was getting 150$ per month. In rural areas and small towns have a job for 100$ a month, people are happy. It's better than nothing.

Truck drivers in France are usually pretty racists.

They're largely uneducated and asocial given their occupation. I wouldn't worry about forming friendships with them, but while you will meet racists its not a confrontational thing usually, more like 'leave me alone'.

Oh I got you.
Yeah, I think a lot of them living there illegally.
Shit man why don't you move out of this shithole? We spend your salary for a one dinner in a restaurant.
What's your job/profession?

For some reason I thought it was a German complains that he never torpedoed a ship of the convoy.

I lived in the city of millionaire couple of years. They pay more but the rooms for rent takes half. And the problems with health care because there is no local reception.

DV lottery
Asylum
IT and scientists may get H1B
Also there are tons of Russians moving to Canada through the ExpressEntry system. Actually Canada is easier to move to.

>Afaik there have to be a certain amount of money on your deposit
Easily solved by borrowing money from your friends or family and giving it back as you get visa.
Well, many Russians just overstay tourist visas or get a student visa for a language school, than just work illegally while having student visa.

You have to go back

It's long hours on a high stress, often dangerous, job thhat can also be tedious. Driving a rig does require a good amount of self discipline and liability is high in the US. The entry barrier can also become an issue, particularly for people with options, there[s a lot of close calls for novices and even veterans are only a mistake away from ending their careers. Long term it fucks your body badly.

But Russians are white

Being a Trucker in America is great if you are single and like the wilderness

Sadly, true. Russians are extremely good immigrands, hardworking, white, christians. What else would anyone want from immigrants?
But now WE HAVE TO GO BACK just like some fucking mexicans or mudslimes.

>christians

Orthodoxy is plague. Not a single good country.

It is true that only Mexicans and Hispanic looking illegals get arrested?

>ywn hit that sick ramp in ferrari and fly straight to the stars

It's about culture, not wealth.

i have a cousin who is a truck driver, yeah ok pay, but you drive for endless hours, tight schedules, life in truckstops, no gf/wife, speed to keep you up, all that shit

peope in villages you mong, work for 200 usd per mo, because its all supplemental, and they have a fucking household with one cow, two sheep, bunch of chickens AND a vineyard or a fruit orchard, or bloody wheat and corn (here), and i guess beet farm in russia
point is its ADDITIONAL money, husband goes and drives a tracktor 4 mo per year, gets paid 12 mo 200 usd each, wife goes and milks cows 4-6 hrs per day, rest of the time they are working on their own farm

t. country bumpkin

As illegal immigrants to receive health care? I understand that it is very expensive if you do not have insurance?

>euro truck simulator
my nigga

>Also truckers worldwide tend to fuck random bitches in other cities so it's unclear who is cucking who, wife or husband.
This.
Russians have a wierd connection to their partners. From my expirience all Russian men cheat their girlfriends and realy many Russian girls love to help them cheating.
The most buffelling answer I received from Russian girl when I asked her if she knew about a friend beeing in a relationship was:
>"She will make room, sometimes soon."
>"Die rückt schon."(were the original words)

Also Russians aren't realy committed to their partners. The parents are allways their main "allies".

Filthy godless atheist

So how long til trucks are driven by robots?

Does /r9k/ know how to drive?

Ouch. I walked right into that one.

Most truckers in Germany operate in a 200km circle.
They do two tours a day, thats 8-10 working hours. It's normal job for unskilled workers. Mostly the state pays for the training to get a truck-licence, so you don't need to live on wellfare...
Truckers that work at big companies get 3000-5000 € a month.

>"She will make room, sometimes soon."
I didn't get that one

this is more than i make as an engineer in Serbia, in fact twice as much if upper bound

triggered.exe

No
How does it matter?
>white, christians
I am an atheist. Also how does race matter?
Also all the Mexicans are devote Christians and many of them are white yet they hate them. Westerners hate immigrants mostly about le other culture and le stealing our jobs, your specific origin doesn't matter that much.
They would not let you die on the streets, ambulance is free. For anything else you would have to find a private doctor, but I bet there are Russian doctors in any state of US.
Atheism is an inevitable future m8

>twice
Is your salary 1500$? I mean, aren't you supposed to be poorfags like us? Russian engineers earn 500-600$ per month.

Good thing truckers in other counties are all working on good condition

>Atheism is an inevitable future m8
That's what the cult of reason said
That's what revolutionary Mexico under Calles said
That's what various communist governments said
That's what you think lol

my salary is 2000 eur per mo m8
software developer
germony devs make at least twice as much
even fucking truckers apparently
but avg is like eur 500-600

problem with serbia is that half of the workforce works for the bloody state, having shit pay (350-400) but doing absolutely nothing all day but drinking coffees and trolling citizens (if they work with a citizen-facing job)

Pretty much have to buy private insurance, which is expensive. Insurance companies just want your money and won't report you.

Also, in the event of an emergency, hospitals are legally required to treat you - no matter what.
If you're illegal, they can't really find you for the bill.
The uninsured are a big part of why healthcare costs are fucked here.
Good luck with long-term care or prescription drugs if uninsured, though.

And church attendance is declining all over the west while the non religious are something like 1 in 3 of the youngest generation.

Will there even be truckers in the next 10-20 years?

With all the attention driverless cars are getting, truckers might lose their jobs

Maybe it can be usefull?

in 10 years, yes
in 20 - i can't say
I work in logistics and things are much more complex than just
1. Load up
2. Drive from A to B
3. Unload.
Nah, this will take some time and lot's of policies have to be changed.

Wrong atheism is declining and Islam and Christianity are exploding.

Doesn't help that atheist dont have kids and off themselves
ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/full/10.1176/appi.ajp.161.12.2303

Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020.

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It's still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center's statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion.

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm

>ambulance is free
It's literally tens-of-thousands of dollars if you're uninsured.

Really? I heard the process was really speeding up

>the average African is Christian and has 5-6 kids
>Christ cucks claim this as a victory
Also, I specified only in the west, you moved the goalposts to globally. Westerners are less likely than ever to identify with the religion of their parents. Church attendance is dropping, the vast majority of Americans don't go to church regularly.

Yes, and number of atheists is growing worldwide now. Atheism is extremely popular among youth in Russia, Europe is not religious at all, atheism is becoming more popular in Egypt, Maghreb countries are becoming less religious, religion is fading in Latin America. Wave of conservatism in the West, Putin's attempts to promote religion and jihadists in MENA - all of them are just the agony of religion.
>software developer
You're not an engineer, you are IT.

I think you'd be surprised at how much of th eUS is flat. Driving across I-80 lotta it is a lotta of the same.
That said, America does have some beautiful places.

>problem with serbia is that half of the workforce works for the bloody state, having shit pay (350-400) but doing absolutely nothing all day but drinking coffees and trolling citizens (if they work with a citizen-facing job)
Literally little russia.
>I am an atheist. Also how does race matter?
You may like it or not but you've been raised in a christian culture, you absorbed it and share almost the same values of humanism and world outlook as europeans/white americans.
>how does race matter?
Not race, culture.
>Atheism is an inevitable future m8
No, will never happen. Too much people told this before you? Commies, philosophers, weirdos etc. Everyone was wrong.

too much hype, I think
we are yet to see how any of these technologies will do on real roads (not american)

You know that such mini-farms have to go?

If I have bronchitis or a toothache, I can go to any clinic and I be billed? Doctors do not give a shit that I was an illegal alien? Is there a special insurance for illegal immigrants? What medicines can be bought without a prescription?

>Also, I specified only in the west, you moved the goalposts to globally. Westerners are less likely than ever to identify with the religion of their parents. Church attendance is dropping,
Atheism is not rising in America
You have non affiliate religious

In Europe Islam is exploding and muslims are browbeating the secular governments into accepting their ways
>the vast majority of Americans don't go to church regularly.
This makes them nonreligious because?

>Yes, and number of atheists is growing worldwide now. Atheism is extremely popular among youth in Russia, Europe is not religious at all, atheism is becoming more popular in Egypt, Maghreb countries are becoming less religious, religion is fading in Latin America. Wave of conservatism in the West, Putin's attempts to promote religion and jihadists in MENA - all of them are just the agony of religion.
The sources I posted say otherwise
Where are your sources to back up your claims?

>Where are your sources to back up your claims?
I bet some edgy fedora bloggers and stand-up comedians

This.
Poor countries are more religious hence religiofags claim their number is growing just assuming anyone there a real Muslim or Christian. In Russia for example, 90% of population are claiming they are followers of one or another religion, but no one really gives a fuck about religion here, we are very secular. Putin is trying to change it, but he us not very successful. Atheism is growing. Argument "atheists have less children" is invalid. Religion is not transferred through sex. I am from religious family myself and Russians were more religious in 90s, it was trendy to be religious back then. Yet our youth are 100% fedoras. I have become atheist because I was looking at religion from inside, I have realized how shitty it is.

>this denial

And yes, the remaining Christians become more and more secular as time goes on. 90% of them are basically atheists who just say they're Christian as part of their cultural identity. Also, Trump is about to deport 11.5 million devout Christians, since Hispanics are one of the most religious demographics in America. The US will become proportionally more atheist after that.

I don't know how to translate "Die rückt schon"
word by word it's:
>She(in unpersonal form) /shifts aside/ soon

But you can support my claim can't you?

In small companies you might end up with much less, but you would try to leave them everyday.

>since Russians can't get American women anyway
Why?
>tfw no qt redneck gf to shoot .50 with

>this denial
Your question begging epithet isn't a argument

Post sources to back up your claims

Atheist are the second most hated group in America with muslims being the most hated