You have to be nice in this thread no matter what

You have to be nice in this thread no matter what.
Give nice remarks about each other country.
Try to learn something new and make friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wgDNDOKnArk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ehm...uhmm...sooo...do you like beer?

I like that I can be involved in an international community, even if you guys are all just words on a screen.

I love Polish cities because they are so beautiful

Yeah don't mind it.
How has your day been user?

It's actually pretty cool that i get to talk to people across the world instead of the same old boring people at home

How japan this time of year user?

I woke up 1 hour ago.

Oh right different time zone. Sorry haha

How much do you earn as a professional shitposter in Australia?

its hard to calculate the euro/dollarydoo exchange rate.

what's your hobby?

Learning French
Doodling
Occasionally playing video games
Wishing I had real hobbies

What I ate this week:

>last thursday: schnitzel burger
>friday: Honey soy chicken stir fry
>saturday: beef korma
>sunday: burrito
>monday: spaghetti bolognese
>yesterday: thai red curry
>tonight: fish n chips

Thank you cunts for all your lovely foods!!

do u love cute korean bois

ya
post ya face

>Learning French
why did you choose that language?
>Doodling
youtu.be/wgDNDOKnArk
>Occasionally playing video games
interested in the switch?
>Alaska
you live there?

currently trying to learn music but end up shitposting instead 70% of the time

>Honey soy chicken stir fry

Mmmm, I could go for some of that right right about now.

Does Australian cusine exist?

Of course!

>why did you choose that language?
Because it's my favorite Romance language and I'd like to visit some Francophone cunts some day.
>video
Oh holy fuck thanks for the video but I'm not serious about it or anything.
>interested in the switch?
I haven't been keeping up on gaming news for some time now, it sounds like a(nother) gimmick, though. What are your thought on it, if any?
>you live there?
Yup, have been for my whole life.

What instrument do you play?

>Australians consume an average of 12 meat pies each per year. The average consumption of meat pies in New Zealand is 15 per person per year.
embarrassing tbqf

>but I'm not serious about it or anything.
I imagined you'd say that. I recommend you to save it on your ""watch later" playlist and watch it if you're ever in the mood. The video covers some basic techniques that are useful for brainstorming, drawing concept maps, doodling ideas, advertisement, presentations and shit, so it's perfect for people who aren't serious about drawing
>What are your thought on it, if any?
My opinion is biased because I'm a huge fan of Mario and Zelda, but the switch seems like a promising console. It is a gimmick, but I don't see that as a bad thing. It's everything the Wii U should've been. And the new open Mario looks very cool
>What instrument do you play?
I'm on the very basics of piano and synthesizers. I'm hugely inspired by Damon Albarn

Thanks, I'll have to check it out
Yeah, I'll have to read up on the Switch, if it's any better than the Wii U, 'that's great.
I'll be honest in saying I've never heard of him, but good luck with that piano. It looks easy, but holy hell, it sure isn't. Synthesizer sounds kinda cool, isn't that the piano-looking instrument that allows you to emulate other instruments and all that? Fuck, now I want one.

Going to bed after this post btw, you're free to respond. Nice chatting with you. Maybe you'll have the honour of being our 51st state soon.

oh um hello? hows life?

>I'll be honest in saying I've never heard of him
If you've ever heard of Gorillaz or Blur, he's the frontman of both
>Synthesizer sounds kinda cool, isn't that the piano-looking instrument that allows you to emulate other instruments and all that? Fuck, now I want one.
Yes, they're really fun to play with even when it's just for fun making noises. There are many free virtual ones, but I recently bought one for $500 despite being piss poor lol. Honestly I don't regret it

Good night user

to be fair islanders and maoris skew us considerably

they seem to know no other food

I have one everyday for lunch, along with an iced coffee. I probably eat upwards of 300 a year

Yar har, Tis the tradie life for me