Blunts or Joints? also general stoner thread. I personally smoke blunts

Blunts or Joints? also general stoner thread. I personally smoke blunts

I don't smoke anything because I am not a child

Out of the two joints but I prefer bongs

Be honest, it's because you're a boring autist.

Spliffs all the way my man, I like blunts and joints, but spliffs get the fucking job done.

I smoke blunts all day.

Scientific glass bongs user, but I still smoke cavicones now and again

you're all retards, sage

the herb draws out our desire to worship. Because you believe in nothing, you end up worshipping a plant.

Anyone else have a dealer who delivers? I get mine delivered right to my door, feelsgoodman

> not being your own dealer

WHO IS SHE

Fag that has never smoked weed reporting in
What's the difference?

man i'm trying to find out too, she looks like my ex but with blue hair

Out of the two I prefer joints but I mostly use bongs.

blunts all day

Joints all the way, it seems to be more of a clean mellow high for me.

kati3kat

>kati3kat
ayy ty

I prefer Junts.

Please, I genuinely want to know

The addition of tobacco in a blunt can increase the felt high because you couple a tobacco high with your marijuana high.

Secondly, blunts tend to burn slower, tend to be larger and are easier to find flavored wraps for. Blunts are a more social smoke than a joint as they handle being passed slower.

But, blunts are for basketball americans and joints are for peasants who don't own glorious glass.

blunts all day long

blunts are rolled with a cigarillo paper and joints are with rolling papers kind of like a cigarette

Thank you

Backwoods all day

anyone going uni of birmingham?

Only smoke out of a aluminum bat. Couple pinch hits. A little gaming then to sleep. I like my green. Flavors and affect. Can't smoke all day like most you anons. I would never get anything done in my daily routine. When I was a younger user fag I smoked joints for groups and bongs for solo.

Do you smoke cigs? I've never smoked a spliff cause i don't smoke cigs :/

glass erryday
I like my little pipe

Blunts!! Burn longer, smoke better, nicer looking, smell/taste better. God damn this thread I want some fucking weed.

thats probably the only reason why I got into them. If you roll them with a 90:10 herb to tobacco ratio, they are the perfect amount of spice.

I love glass but pipes are fucking gross get a bong I would always take a joint or blunt vs a pipe any day given the chance

Aluminum bat? How does that work?

hell yeah man

Hmm, I'll have to try it. You ever roll a spliff with a blunt wrap?

Pipes are for smoking on the go and in the woods. Bongs are for at home.

Favorite blunt wrap flavor? Mines summer twist Swishers

you stupid or something? its an aluminum one hitter. A tube with a small bowl thats good for one or two hits.

This.

>smoking
I vaporize fresh flowers, and then use ABV for cooking.
>Way healthier
>Far more efficient
>Tastier
>Don't reek of it
>Don't look like a retard

Nope, just never been so poor that I had to use a one hitter

I had a glass one hitter, lived the shit out of it till i dropped it in my bathroom.. Sad sad day, i think i cried

mflb fag reporting in

Joints and blunts are for smoking on the go pipes go into the trash the only pipes I like to use are bubblers

Blunts if you have a group. Joint if you're alone.

Lmao fuk u

ehhh, it's the Jamaican way of rolling blunts, but no, I haven't tried it

its not about being poor. People enjoy one hitters due to tolerance level and also the fact that they get a green hit pretty much every hit.

I like to roll backwoods for the nicotine from the tobacco leaf I don't normally feel the nic from any other wraps haven't tried rolling a spliff yet but I want to give it a try next time I have papers

Thank you. I used mine on my way to work, then i started rolling a blunt for the commute.

HERE IN GLORIOUS WASHINGTON YOU ARE CONSIDERED A BITCH SMOKER

Thats why I always pack snaps no need for a one hitter unless you need it for the the portability

Holy fuck you're all pretentious. Just smoke the weed you idiots.

Bong dude.

Spitting out bong water is way more preferable to getting snacked from a pipe or wasting weed in roaches.
"Just add up all your roaches!"
I wouldn't have roaches to compile if I just put my product in a bong. Less work. Cleaner(feeling ), smoother smoke.

Yeah I have to clean it, but add up all your roach compiling time and rolling time and it doesn't compare to swishing my bong with salty alcohol once a week.

Dutch Masters fucked me with the nicotine buzz also but i don't smoke cigs so

I dont use a one hitter. Im playing devils advocate. People enjoy smoking their herb in different ways. If glorious washington has a problem with that then they can go fuck themselves.

Lolol

One hitter and dug out for the win!

Uhhhh, just roll up the roaches for a roach blunt when you're out. Who the fuck just throws away roaches

Both.

Man I really like blunts even when im alone, it just feels sturdier and roaches i just "wu tang it" it has different names to where you go. But its like when you breathe the roach in your lungs and gets you higher

I just throw my roaches into my bong no need to waste them but I really don't like having to clean glass too much and when you don't you always get a gross hit but I'm with you still prefer bongs

Enjoy all that extra paper making your shit as harsh as the first time I realized I would disappoint every woman I could ever con into bed with me.

Yeah I fuck with backwoods heavy, I can't roll em under 3 g's though. Try element papers with spliffs, they taste incredible

you dont fucking leave the paper on. You pull the weed out fag.

Lol what? You inhale the roach? And I'm with you on smoking blunts alone. I can roll like a bowl of weed into a blunt that lasts me 3 times longer than that bowl would've

Lmfao right?

You don't breathe it in you dipshit. You're supposed to swallow it

wtf why would you eat a roach

Hence "Roach compiling time"

Roach compiling time is bullshit when I can just put my product in a bong, smoke it, and not worry about the unsmoked bottom tenth of the bowl that I'll eventually have to fish out of the bowl and add to my other one tenths of bowls.

He said he just rolled them all up, paper and all.

Hahaha thank you

nothing like facing a blunt on a nice summer day by the beach with friends

Elements are my go to brand love the taste love the taste of backwoods too I only recently started smoking them and I've been rolling them anywhere from 1.5 to 2 g's I got a lot better at it but still feel like I haven't mastered the roll like I have with joints

You swallow it so it disappears quickly in case someone like a cop walks by. I mean you don't do it often but "wu tanging" a roach isn't inhaling it

Who the fuck said that, I said I roll up roaches. You took that your way and said i leave paper on them.

You seriously think inhaling it is a better option?

Yeah its more like a party trick than anything but still gets you higher

I vaporize that way I can get stoned twice off the same weed.

I got ya lol

Then you missed the point of the first post dude.

I don't usually smoke them because of how much weed cost here but I choose joints. Never even smoked a blunt once, no desire to. I prefer some water filtration so I usually go with a bong or bubbler. I use dry pipes too but only on rare occasions.

> implying you not gonna smell like the fuckng blunt you just smoked

>implying a cop can arrest you for simply smelling weed on your person and not finding any

I bet you're a fucking ginger.

I guess you're right, my bad. Still when you're out you can be like hell yeah roaches lol

nope dark brown, almost black hair. skin's is kinda pale though

Personally I like joints to myself, Blunts in a group, but over all i use the vape. uses less then a 1/4 of what i put into a joint.

>implying your not a huge fag and live in a state where that shit is illegal

No worries bro. I agree, it's not bad to have that extra bit. Living where it's legal has kinda let me forget about the stress of finding hooks, if and when you'd get herb.

I'm a little biased, though. Had some of my fine motor skills impaired in a wreck so roaches and rolling are more finnicky and annoying to me than your average Joe I suppose.

bull shit you no soul having copper cab looking BITCH

>implying you didn't use this as chance for a sweet state lawsuit
kys mang

Sorry, I don't have a delusional drug problem.

betcha you think weed can cure cancer. Kekles.

>Implying the Supreme Court didn't rule that smelling marijuana doesn't give an officer authority to search your car

Blunts but I've been liking dabs latley

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully it's legal soon here in Ohio, but for the time being I get nice out of state medical strains.

Doesn't cure stupid though, sorry about your luck.

ITT:
Children.
Adults are laughing at you, not in a condescending fashion either.
We remember when we were like you.
Oh, to be young.

>implying you have a car and arent just out and about
Your fucking stupid who drives somewhere to smoke kek or better yet smokes while their driving. that shit makes all stoners look like they are all desperate to get high

Good luck with legalization in your state I'm hoping arizona legalizes this year but I'm having doubts at least we still have medical bud