How much should I be paying for one of these Sup Forums

How much should I be paying for one of these Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

addictioncenter.com/community/fake-xanax-linked-to-fatalities/
thefix.com/west-virginia-issues-warning-about-fake-xanax-laced-fentanyl
cbsnews.com/news/fake-xanax-can-be-a-killer/
fox2now.com/2016/02/01/counterfeit-xanax-pills-contain-fentanyl-could-cause-overdose/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

$5

My prescription makes 60 of them just $8

this

What's the high like?

I don't remember

$13.5 USD unless I get two for $25. Be careful with those I saw a man OD off just one of those piece things.

8-10 a bar.

Haha

There's no real high unless you drink with them. Otherwise you just get a "I don't give a fuck" attitude.

anybody in the 440 area wanting some 15mg oxies? Tylenol free, so you can snort em

much less expensive if you buy them off alphabay

How long can you take them daily before you're addicted and begin to spiral? I could get a prescription but I don't really see much of a future if I start taking them. You know?

this

Couple months of daily use. Withdrawal can be shitty but it takes a while to get bad. Opiates hook a lot quicker

2$

0 you get em prescribed u fucking junk boat

can i shoot em

i get them for 7

I'd assume so, it's pure oxies, no Tylenol or other shit.

In California they are $5 each right now

But I know up in Seattle they go for $9 each

It all depends where you live

I remember in 2009 they used to be $2 each

THEY USED TO BE 2 FUCKING DOLLARS

Then you faggot retarded kids started making them popular, rappers started talking about them, and the price increased

Leave it to you pubescent teens to ruin everything

any single digit number

Benzodiazepines are really unhealthy. You are just delaying your suffering until a later date and it hits you harder then it would have. You will not want to face it and you will turn back to the drug, or just go through the pain, but in the end, you did nothingnbutbdelay it and make the pain harder to take, or get addicted. Don't bother.

>"I'm 22 years old"
>"Fuck the teens!!!!!"

$4-$6
/thread

I remember when they weren't so glam'd up and you could get GG Xan's for like 2-4.

Hypebeast ruin everything

$3-5 in Kentucky

I'm 30

Rappers ruined it. High school kids ruined it. Media outlets ruined it. You retards sicken me

Now people are pushing out fake bars with fentanyl in them and people everywhere are dying

Fuck you

I've never seen xanax in my life, nor have 99% of the people in my country.

Say goodbye to your memory. Also, you will miss so many "regular" sensations that it will take something truly special to grab your attention. Sure it feels good in the short-term, but long-term you are draining your life of any real meaning. I was on 6mg daily for 5 years. At first I was ecstatic about getting my script. As time went on, I hated how much I relied on them, and how much of my life I was simply letting slip by. Be careful with benzo's.

>fake bars with fentanyl in them

Pretty sure people do that with heroin not xanax, Are you retarded or something?

$2 in Houston when I use to buy them back in 2001-2004

Tree fiddy

Who sells coke in the 716

OP here my plug is selling them to me 4$ a piece and I live in Texas so I would think that's a good price

Where in Texas i need a plug muh nig

$2-3 in bulk, all the way up to $7-10 for singles. Depends on area too. Cities = cheaper, suburbs = price hike.

Hey fuck face

addictioncenter.com/community/fake-xanax-linked-to-fatalities/

thefix.com/west-virginia-issues-warning-about-fake-xanax-laced-fentanyl

cbsnews.com/news/fake-xanax-can-be-a-killer/

fox2now.com/2016/02/01/counterfeit-xanax-pills-contain-fentanyl-could-cause-overdose/

How about you lrn2google? Are you retarded or something?

I've personally come across these bars in los angeles

San Antonio

That just doesn't make sense. Isn't it more expensive to put fentanyl in something that is cheaper? Not to mention Xanax isn't even an opiate.

You sound like a nice lady and your triumph over addiction gave you a lot of character. Keep you chin up.

This isn't accurate. Drug dealers are not putting more expensive drugs in cheaper drugs as a super fun time surprise.

You're right it doesn't make sense at all

There's no profit for anybody pressing bars with fentanyl. Fentanyl is expensive as hell

The only reason I can think of why they'd do this is to literally kill people

People are taking bars thinking it's just that, not even prepared for the shitstorm about to hit them

I've personally come across them and people in the states are dying all over the place

I'm convinced it's a group of people that just want people to die. It doesn't make sense

fentanyl being 100 times more potent than morphine means that you can use a very, very, small amount of it mixed with some powder to get you high.
So circumstances have given you a ton of fentanyl? press a bunch of fake bars to push that shit.
That's what the source of the fake ones is thinking.

I saw this shit on the news like last week or maybe two weeks ago, and they said it was "spice" and homeless people were being targeted. Either way it's a local thing and whoever is pushing it is deliberately trying to poison people. I think you're ok as long as your dealer isn't trying to murder you.

Loling very hard

Why would you need to sell Fentanyl as Xanax when could sell Fentanyl as Fentanyl?

Exactly and not to mention you could probably sell it for an arm and a leg.

That sounds hella expensive for just one lol

Here's a pic of the fentanyl bars I came across in July

The color is off, the shape is wrong, it's too fat

I gave them to my friend who does heroin, oxy and suboxone and that kind of shit

The people who press these are seriously just trying to kill people

So as long you're not a hillbilly you'll be able to recognize the difference. You could just take less and enjoy the Fentanyl, right?

Whoever pays more than $5 is a complete moron is has absolutely no street sense and is most likely a white kid trying to be black. Fuckin retards. $25 for 2? I'd love to be your xan plug.

stop calling dealers "plugs". it doesn't make you sound cool, faggot.

Here fag.. want some?

Good game.

To be clear.. yes the will control your life.. no I've never gotten high from them.

i'm skeptical.

Yeah you can definitely tell which ones are fake. The one thing the article didn't mention for obvious reasons is anybody who has taken bars before will be able to tell they're fake

If you have a good tolerance you can enjoy the fentanyl bars

It's the unsuspecting victims that are getting killed off

>Pic is presses you can buy

You've never taken them daily then. You pass out before you feel anything real

$20 a bar here in bc

>Not buying etiz

$4 a pop, $5 max anymore and you're getting your head busted

pssssh peaches. weak

Little footballs that's cute

give em about tree fiddy

Femanon here, how would I go about trying to up my dosage with my doctors?! My anxiety is through the fucking roof

4 bucks a pop in Florida

If you're paying more than $5 you need to question your dealer

Try telling your doctor that you're running out too quickly because you need to take 2 or 3 at a time. Say you don't want to keep running out, so having a 1mg or 2mg script will be better for you

/thread
Also, I have a $4 guy in Anaheim

$10-$15 for whats called a green monster. They're stronger. Pic related

Two arms, one leg

2 cents

I used to take 4-6 a day, I paid $8 for 5s and $12 for 10s

There is no such thing as "stronger" bars. This is a huge misconception. All bars are 2mg. The difference in color, numbers, shape all depend on the company that makes them. Actavis, Sandoz, etc. You suckers paying more because you think they're stronger are fucking retarded.

Got a kik? 562 here.

You sorta black out if you "don't need them" but if you have actual anxiety issues it'll put you to sleep. Thats what happened to me. I have a vid of my friend at 2 A.M. at our city park and he was pissing in a fountain when he was shown the vid after he said he didnt rememver doing that.

Bro I've seen you here advertising before, fucking cop alert. Outta curiosity how much?

this

You need to find a new drug dealer lol

fucking idiot

Yup $5 No more no less. Unless he is your homie

It varies. It's an anxiolytic med (takes away anxiety)

It makes you sleepy if you take the right amount on an empty stomach (weight and gender matters)

If you drink while on them you will definitely black out. One time I took a whole bar, drank a few beers and smoked a blunt. Next thing I know I'm pulled over by a cop in a Burger King parking lot because my headlights were shorting out and flickering. Cop let me go and I still got food at BK. one of the most crazy moments I've dealt with, and shows cops are bros too.

15 a pill, I'll have a steady source.

Here's the guys fb

facebook /raymond.kiillz

$700-800 for a k pack

Enjoying your black privilege I see.

Never seen a "Xanax" brand name pill only the generic alprazolam... What mg are the "bars"?

I get clonazepam and lorazepam prescribed... I like them. I've tried alprozolam before and I don't see the hype tbh

That's insane, bro ur really stretching for all they're worth especially if I'm willing to buy 10 or something or is that for one pill?

Thanks man, let me just hop in my time machine and go buy a few.

Bars are 2mg

15mg, at 1$ a mg. though every ten I'll throw one in free

pretty much 100% of bars sold are 3-4mg alp pressed

and the reason you dont see the pfizer xanax2 press is because they dont make them anymore. most xanax pressers use this dye though

Bout 5 to 10 bucks

You are a retard

Pharmaceutical companies that distribute xanax are 2mg. Get a prescription motherfuckers stop buying fake shit. I get 60 bars every refill and it's only $14 with my health insurance.

It's not Xanax you fucking retard. Read before you post. It's oxies. Worth 1$ a mg. so as 15 mg pills, it's 15 a pill.

So somewhere between 2-4mg? Lol wtf guys... Do the bars come in different stregths? I always figured the were 2mg and the 4 sections were 0.5mg doses

I meant to quote the user under you