FUCKED

EACH

OTHER

HARD

WITHOUT

It's 'made for television' tier.

>ruining a potentially groundbreaking combo
neck yourself my man

I'd like to point out that OP is asking why he liked it more than everyone else.

KEK what comes next?

stupid combo breaker

>paying attention to OP

You are clearly a newfag

LUBRICANT

this movie needed more GOLD GOLD ALWAYS BELIEVE IN YOUR SOUL YOU GOT THE POWER TO KNOW YOU'RE INDESTRUCTIBLE ALWAYS BELIEVIIIIIN

flips ruined it

flips as in

ka-ra-tae?

youtube.com/watch?v=8DqiYkQWOI0

CONDOMS

The two chicks are dynomite in this movie, that one younger chick has great tits and so does the older elektra chick.

Thing is, it wasn't cheesy and funny enough to be one of the goats of moives.

If it had a yugioh twist in the end with gerard butler saying "how could I lose with the gods of egypt by my side" with obelisk, slifer and ra fighting for him with that kid, who turned into yami yugi should have summoned exoida the forbidden one and incinerated gerard butler for the climax with the yugioh theme playing in the background.

I thought the movie had a really cool Dark Souls vib going for it. Otherwise I thunk it was a simple fun flick.

Bad acting, bad story, excessive and bad CGI

inb4 it's kino or some shit. Sup Forums is so contrarian it wouldn't surprise me if they defended

my whole point was that it wasn't gay enough to be a good movie.

Literally had Gerard butler and Nicolas Vandersmoot and not one of their butts were shown. Literally could have had sex with eachother and the movie would have been better.

And the yugioh twist in the end would be the goats of all time and the kinoest and you know it.

>underrated
nah. i saw it and didn't enjoy myself very much

pretty much for these reasons, also something feels awfully fake about it for some reason

just the fuck up you slimedrobe.

>just the fuck up you slimedrobe.

Fucking KEK, stay in school kid, stay in school

YOUR MOVE....

this is so f*cking true

doin't make me fuck your mother again you nibelsnarf asshoel.

BACK TO PLEBBIT

I gotta admit i like your trolling style asswipe, 7/10

Skimmed through it, that fight against the minions on the rocks was laughably bad but I dug parts like flying into space and the god armor fight at the end, was like Zone of the Enders.

"Wait! I spared you once!"

"I won't make that same mistake." *STAB*

I bet you never even seen a penis you fucker fag.

>CGIfest fantasy action flick
Worse than capeshit desu

It wasnt it was long as fuck and nonsense plot of nonsense

waste of everyones involved time

"we need to get the gods space water to the pyramid to stop set! i cant stop set without my powers! (he had all his powers and got his ass kicked by set)"
"oh no we dropped the water! what do we do now? lets just walk around, in fact main character will just be sitting in desert for next 15 minutes"
"oh damn set beat me before in normal mode and now hes upgraded by all the gods powers! oh wow thanks to the power of love i got my powers back and beat ultimate god form set! love powers >> ultimate powers!"

its shit

FULLY LOADED

Not in real life no,

But I imagine you never have a penis out your throat long enough to learn proper spelling and grammar. Tut tut.

says the dickless dog 69er watcher

C'on dude you can do better than that

I believe in you!!!!!

fucking newfags bitch

Nah thats weak. Try again.

that is waht your mama said last night after I fucked her

*sign* im going to bed, have fun 12yr old, i was hoping for a little amusement. alas.

That is what I thought you scum for breakfast