This isn't a fake story nor am I looking for attention

This isn't a fake story nor am I looking for attention.

Wife basically told me she wants a divorce tonight(w/o saying it but its obvious by she has said)

we weren't fighting or anything but she just texted me at work that she wanted to talk tonight.

Deep down I knew what it was so I blew off the gym and went straight home.

I'm in my late 30's with no kids.
left my last job which paid a lot more to appease her just over a year ago

gave up my house and moved in with her to get married 3 years ago.

I'm angry of course but just feel like shit at the same time.

Fuck...

Suicide is the only option fam

You think shes fucking someone else?

It's okay man. The world has much love to give, I'm sorry if you feel like there is none, but it isn't true. I know you have much to give too, so hang in there.

Late 30s and barely learning how women are, what they like and what they don't... If you're a fucking pushover and give her everything you have and never tell her no, how did you never think she was going to get bored? Pussy.

hang tight user

no, she has a very high moral character which is part of the reason I married her.

SHe feels I have taken her for granted(true)

she said she doesn't have any romantic feelings for me anymore because I never show emotion and blah blah blah.

She's right in some ways of course but completely.

Nice bait, but I can tell it's fake because you said you left a job that paid more. Good try, but far too obviously Beta Male..

0/10

Rape her. I raped my ex a bunch before things ended. Best and most frequent sex of the relationship. She never went to the cops or anything.

thanks bro. I have a good support system to reach out to.

the bitch of it though, both my sisters are going through a divorce at the same time. my poor parents!

Well I was not happy there but I'm the type to stick out especially since I kept getting promoted but it was clearly having an effect on my personality and in turn our marriage.

thanks man.

hey man sorry to hear but before she gets all your money send me Amazon gift cards so my allowance can go up please send the money to [email protected] please and thank you in advance

OP here. I know this but I met her in my mid 30's and had been through all and I never gave an inch. I thought I'd make a change because I thought I met someone that was worth it.

Funny thing is, she would tell you that I was cold and always acted unhappy around her.

she has some issues herself.

Family is key, I'm glad you have them.

actually, she is the bread winner. I was doing ok on my own but she was doing far better.

Things don't work man.
Time to walk away.
start over.

Shit happens, bro. You'll be okay.

If this is true then clearly this is her way of testing your emotions for real. Not in a minipulative way but to see if you'll "fight for her" and show how you feel and she wants to know you're scared of losing her. Man up and just tell her while also feeling like a corny bitch you love her and then I bet you all my interwebs she'll be deep throating you in no time

Oh well even better use her money to send it please

I know . trust me i'm not the one to sit around the rest of my life and think about a lost love. But damn, this is going to be hard. I love her.

Awesome you won't lose money but she will it can also be a tax right off lol

Say do you have a spot around there that is good for hiding bodies? Burying seems to work best.
Just wondering?

I'll send you 10 bucks to head butt a spear or teabag a bear trap you thirsty Faggot

tell him skeeter

Anal Rape Happens

lets keep it quiet

I've been divorced twice. Both against my will. Ultimately for the best. Learned to stop sticking my dick in crazy. You haven't lost anything you can't get back. Thank God no kids.

Ouch that hurt I better get $10

nig nig

You know what to do. Like a Russian Klingon.

Good advice but a couple hours after all this we started talking again. We were kinda arguing a little but no yelling or anything like that. Well, mid-way through I balled my eyes out and grabbed her and hugged to tell her how much she means to me. I have never opened myself like that to anyone. It just happened.

She was crying too but became frustrated that I hadn't really shown her emotion before. Then yelled at me and stormed to bed.

I feel happy that for once I did not hold back even though I acted like a bitch. I'm happy that I really fucking tried to show. Unfortunately it was probably too late.

How come it never happens to me?
Always the bridesmaid.... never the bride!

just fuck it OP

Ben Dover bro

It sounds like you should give James money buddy it will be good Carma

sadly, this is also my second time(no kids either). that one lasted less than a year! lol.

I'm pretty embarrassed about that fact but up until today I really felt grateful that my first marriage failed.

And if you cant fuck it, just fuck what you can

Pull an OJ Simpson. Bash her skull in, rape her then piss on her.

Tell police you were at your mothers all night playing monopoly.

I think she's most likely in the same turmoil you're in. You just need to try to sleep with her or cuddle her tonight and just be there emotionally over the next week or so. Even if she isn't responding as fast as you might want know she's making important decisions now just as you did to open up which was a great idea honestly. I'm sure it feels as if this is hopeless but with your grabbing her to hug her it's like opening a brand new door get on the floor everybody do the dinosaur

>sadly, this is also my second time

dumb fucks just never learn.

>taken for granted

Nigga you gave up your job and your house, what has she given up for you???

I appreciate the advice. thank you.

No problem were all here for each other at some point Faggot