Do you like pop music?

strawpoll.me/12117968

>pop
>music

Nobody actually likes pop music. It's on the billboards because executives paid for it to be there.

>Do you like pop music?

Anybody who claims they dislike at least one form of pop music is probably lying.

Pop = popular. So it doesn't define a genre. Am I missing something? So there can be popular metal, popular hip hop etc.. Correct? So no one here likes a popular song or artist?

what kind of pop? i like dream pop and indie pop but not top 40 shit. i voted no because that's what i assume the poll was referring to.

this. "pop" is a very broad term and while it's few and far between I've heard some pretty good music heavily played on the radio

you're dumb

>Sup Forumscore made entirely of pop music
>somehow more people have voted no than yes
The delusion and posturing here is hilarious.

bump

nice feet! who's that

pop is a genre RETARD

anyone that claims to hate all top 40 is a poseur. its literally 100% true. some of the stuff on there is perfectly made pop that follows the formula and mixes certain unique sounds to make it objectively enjoyable, lyrical content aside. so if someone claims to hate all top 40, ESPECIALLY if they say "but they still like indie pop" (which, it's indie for a reason.. it's pop thats not as catchy or well-made, just inferior with a novelty image but no substance to back it up) you can be sure you can write them off as a tryhard/poseur.

>marxists

I like non-top40 pop music all the time, yeah of course

Define the sound of popular music.

Nice feets post more

Yes, please describe what pop music sounds like for my simple pleb mind.

>garbage of thrones