K Since you guys wanted another thread, Sup Forums!

K Since you guys wanted another thread, Sup Forums!

Lets make another Hearthstone card!

Pic related, last one we made.

Oh yea and first dubs will decide the card's name, again.

Snoop Dogg

Fuck Reroll

Coon Slayer

Stoma Lord

Good job!
Dubs will now decide whether it is a spell, minion, or weapon!

Weapon

Weapon

weapon

Weapon

Minion

Dubs will now decide it's mana cost, attack, and durability!

4 mana, 3/5

7 mana 1/2

5 mana 1/10

3/5/9

9/1/1

Dubs will now decide it's picture!

Fuck me in the ass

Off by one

Rr

Stomp their dicks

Rr

rerollan

Adam

rolling for this

Re roll

reeeeerol

get

This

this

spooks

roll

Also reroll

Rol

roll

winrar

rerolll

Rip

Gottem

Finally.
Dubs will now decide it's card text!

I’m Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I’ve learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.

Destroys Manlets

roll

thank mr skeletal

Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine dildo, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect man, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.

megawindfury
whenever an enemy monster is destroyed by battle, gain 1/1

Battlecry: Destroy a random Beast.

Garbageboy Stinkman Belongs In The Toilet

>Asian pewdiepie

But I don’t even want a girlfriend with big tits and perfect hair, those are just “extra” things that I wouldn’t mind looking at. What I really want is a girlfriend who is passionate about something, anything, so much that she smiles and lights up when she talks about it. Who isn’t afraid to hold my hand in public and introduce me to everyone as “my girlfriend”, who stares at me when I’m not paying attention and smiles because he’s happy that he’s with someone like me. Most of all I want someone who doesn’t see me the way I see myself. I want someone that loves me more than I love myself, is that really too much to ask for?

WINRAR

According to OP's rules the card text reads "Finally, Dubs will now decide the card text"

Summon 2 rare Pepes

Windfury

Deathrattle: Summon a 8/8 George Zimmerman.

Battlecry: gain +1/1 for each BLM protester on the field

Deathrattle:summon faggot op

Dubs will now decide it's rarity and what class it goes to!

reroll

Battlecry: 4 damage to all female characters

roll

Legendary Mage

legendary, hunter

rarity:common
class: paladin

Epic priest

Rare Priest

comon demon hunter

paladin rare

Common Slav