I want to get back at a bully, but I can't fight and am not too big. What can I do? Quick kick to the knee...

I want to get back at a bully, but I can't fight and am not too big. What can I do? Quick kick to the knee? Punch to the balls? Sick of his shit. I don't want to go to jail, and don't want him dead, but shit has gotta stop.

Make him fight you get your thumb in his eye asap.

Did you never watch happy days? just fight him you only lose if you pussy out you wont die it WILL be worth it in the long run

The kick and punch shit could be interpretted as assualt wich would me jail. Give us more details

Mace or pepper spray, then a hammer to his knee.

Is there anything more fucking pathetic than coming to Sup Forums to ask for bully advice? Only thing lower is offing yourself.

Wtf does this guy do that makes you come here of all places for help.

Do this for three years, then fight him.

Like, how? If I get that close I'm already dead.

Watch the movies gaslight and capefear get some ideas.

Getting my ass kicked will help me stop getting my ass kicked?

>spotted the bully

You wouldn't say that shit to my face, faggot. Steel everything, from toe to fist in your face. 8 years in the Army SEALS to back it up, bitch. Don't fuck with me.

I'm an hero in 3 years if this shit goes on.

>don't want him dead
There are no half-measures here.
Look up a game called Manhunt for inspiration.

Well if your already getting your ass kicked idk what to tell you.

Only one answer, shoot up the school with a 1700 musket

>300 confirmed kills

Standing up for yourself assertively and not acting like a bitch in front of him will make the bully lose interest if you aren't an easy target for him to take out his aggression due to getting molested by his uncle. People are cruel and cowardly sometimes you have to fight back or just take the ridicule and abuse like a bitch for years and end up snapping one day. Do yourself a favor next time he starts shit just punch him as hard as you can in the mouth and hope he has a glass chin.

You and he both will notice a change after just 1 month. I say 3 years so you'll become like a god.

>You must be 18 or older to view this site
Tell your principle, get him in trouble, plant the seed in his mind that he is a bad person and maybe he'll destroy himself

>army seals
Topping kek

figure out a way to fuck up his social status. Also how big are you?

In my experience, a good sturdy weapon and the element of surprise overcome almost all physical advantages. Find out where he lives and hit him with a sledgehammer.

5'7, 240 Fat :-(

Sucker punch ok, or should I just punch and run?

Let him fuck you in the ass, then call him a faggot when he tries to kiss you.

Well, I just did 3 pushups. Each journey of 10000 miles begins with one step, I guess. Thanks for the support.

You should also have done 3 sit-ups, 3 squats, and about 15 high-knees.

Balls, eyes, kidneys, stomach, knees; those are all vulnerable. Don't feel bad abusing those spots.

For the knee, a good kick is enough to break it, specially if you angle it right.

Slapping the ears works too (like in Sherlock Holmes movies). It's annoying and you MIGHT get lucky and deal some real damage.

Punch to nape can be pretty effective too, also to the lower back. The jaw is a classic. But if you are going to throw punches remember the basics: Use the weight of your body, your punches must be right, hit and come back to your face to protect it (like boxers do). DON'T close your eyes when you hit or get hit.
Unless you have a wide advantage in a certain moment, I'd refrain from complicated punches, you might deliver them poorly.

The nose is specially annoying if the guy never got his broken before. It will hurt and bleed a lot, making it hard for him to breath, and also his eyes would cry.

Be a treacherous bastard. Start by talking to him or catching him off-guard in any way and just hit him without any prior advice. If you land a good hit on his nose first, the fight is pretty much over.

Don't be shy with the eyes as well, scratch them if you need to. Don't worry, they are not as vulnerable as you might think, you won't ruin his eyes unless you are specially vicious.

If you manage to catch him off-guard or by behind there are 2 easy locks you can perform. The classic nelson (look for a pic, it's easy) where you put your arms under his and you lock both hands behind is head. Apply pressure and you are golden. Remember to not grab his head but lock your hands together like MMA fighters do when they grapple. That should give you a nice grip.

Another good lock is the classic choke-hold. This can be a bit more tricky but it is also good. Look for a picture as well for further information. You pass your dominant arm under his chin and you grab your opposite arm, putting the hand of your opposite arm behind his head to apply pressure.

Punch him in the face and he will hesitate to fuck with you again even if you lose the fight

Practice sucker punches. War is not a sport.

You need to destroy your enemy or he'll kill you.

You got me

Send that punk a god damn pipe bomb

Wow, good stuff, thanks.

This.
Ever read Ender's Game?
First lesson in the book is to damage your enemy so badly that there is no possibility they will ever be a threat again.
Otherwise you'll be dealing with possible reprisals for the rest of your life, or at least all the time you have to spend around him.

Just punch him even if he fucks u up he will stop bullies like easy targets and if he tries fucking with you after that repeat geting beat up once or twice is better than taking his shit as long ye are around eachother trust me i speak from experience

>find one of those sites that sells school graduation rings
>order the biggest, flattest one and have your name engraved in big block letters across the face of it
>no gems because that shit is for pussies and you're not a pussy god damnit
>ask mom for her credit card to pay for ring and buy you a sweet leather jacket
>ride up to school on a bike that you stole on the way there because nigga fuck walking
>once you lay eyes on this morherfucker you mad dog him harder than you do your step dad when your mom isn't in the room
>don't let him or his squad see you doing any of this though
>this is just to make sure you have plenty of witnesses for what's about to happen
>nothing is going to make people stare like the geeky kid walking in with a dope leather jacket and aviator sunglasses
>I forgot to mention the aviator sunglasses
>your greatest weapon when fighting a foe larger and more powerful than you is surprise
>sneak up behind him and sweep his ankles with the crowbar hidden in the sleeve of your dope ass jacket
>as he tries to get up and defend himself, punch him square in the forehead and run away before his goons grab hold of you
You'll be a fuckin hero kid

Advice from my shitfaced uncle: the post

yeah but i'd be pretty fucking rad if t worked

Get a baton and bear mace. mace to the face then wait for it to clear and fuck him up with the baton. Edmonton scrubby style ;D

No problem.

Also, if you are ok with hidden weapons and you have a good place to use them (not at school or something) I'd recommend a mini-jack or some brass-knuckles. They are easy to hide and you can deliver a good hit with them. Just be sure to use that in a good place or be careful to not hurt him a lot, or you might get in trouble for using a weapon.

The mini-jack is considered a self-defense weapons so you might not get into much trouble for it, but don't crack his skull.

Punch him and don't stop. Shit, act crazy if U have to, go full retard on his ass. I guarantee he won't Fucc wit u after that

Hmm...punch in the mouth or punch in the nose? The nose will break and put a lot of blood around.

Tell an adult.

Remember: if you start to swing, don't think twice and pull your punch. If you start to swing, finish it strong and don't stop swinging

Once you start DO NOT STOP until he's out cold.

Biggest mistake most people make is they get a few hits out then calm down, that's when you get yo ass whooped son