Not owning an AR-15

>not owning an AR-15

why are you such a cuck Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7.62_Tkiv_85
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Commiefornia?

Why not an FAL?

Because I am not a paranoid faggot that's why.

Because they're expensive and it was easier to make a list of the hoveround riders at my gun club who own one. If I need one, I know where to get it.

because my dick isn't small

/thread

Because I don't need an AR-15. I see no reason to drop a considerable amount of money on something I don't need, don't want, and would seldom if ever use.

I own a couple of handguns and a bolt-action 30-06. I have all the guns I require.

Because im a poorfag who lives in california

Because I don't live in a shithole country where I need a gun to protect myself.

>owning an ar-15
why are you such a boring faggot

>no pmags
gtfo kiddo

Somebody said here a few days ago that it would be more effective for taking a headshot on your neighbor than using it for self-defense.

1) Student, so no money for one.
2) I'd rather buy some other rifle.
3) I'm saving for a sniper rifle.

Why would I want to own an unreliable piece of 'murican shit?

>needing a gun to feel safe
why are you such a cuck OP?

Every time I go to the range out here in "commiefornia" I see more poser faggots with ARs and flat billed hats than everyone else combined. Sure, they're ok guns, but holy fuck everyone I know has at least one. I have one friend with 4. I'm just tired of seeing them everywhere.

I bet your name is Joe. Crazy Eyed Joe....

This is what i rock.

If you know how many guns you own you don't have enough...

Think you've got that the wrong way 'round, mate.

My Nigga. Fucking AR barbie bullshit.

>clearly visible 30rd translucent lancer magazine
>no bullet button

Probably not

That's the new laws. My sig still has a bullet button. And people still have pre ban 30rd mags.

I'm primarily an AK guy, but I've always wanted a retro AR. Love me some Vietnam.

If you're not using 6.5mm Grendel you're doing it wrong.

lancer translucent magazines didn't even exist when the 10rd high cap ban went into effect in the year 2000, you fucking retard

>Has plenty rail space
>only uses 20%
>rest is "covered"
Fuck is the point of having all that rail space with only 3 accessories ? jesus dude you are sooo fucking gay
Nice stock though,ill give you that

Cute saying, but no.

I know exactly how many I own: three. I know where they all are and what I use each of them for.

They're tools--nothing more, nothing less. I appreciate a well-made firearm the same way one might appreciate a fine car or a pro-grade camera. And, like those items, I only have what I need. I'm not a collector and I'm not a hoarder.

If that means I don't have enough, so be it.

'murican white trailer trash gun.

Rather have ruger k mini 14f

I bought this just because I knew hillary would ban them

I had no real interest in them before

I think guns are cool but i know literally nothing. i've held one once but that's it. *shrug*

>when the happening happens i will rob people who I know to be heavily armed

are you legit retarded?

being obese and frail won't prevent them from pulling the trigger on your black ass

and then you got killed by an obese, and there is no worse shame

>owning an AR-15

Why are you such a faggot OP?

If you shot that same photo on the tailgate of a lifted F-250, it would be the most American photo I've seen in ages...

>not wanting a delayed roller blowback in .308

This.

REMOVE KAFIR

>sniper rifle

Yeah, but we got deep fried twinkies.
Enjoy your turnips, faggot.

>roller delayed
>in any caliber
>yes please

Marksman rifle, sharpshooter rifle, precision rifle... Whatever you want to call it.

I couldn't find one in .308/7.62x51 that was cheap. Not a fan of 5.56 if I wanted to go hunting, as unlikely as that is with it.

Content with my Garand for the time being.

not owning more than one.

Because I don't want 4-10 years prison time, and 30,000-55,000 dollar debt.

Kill yourself

What's your problem?

niggers

I accept your check for the purpose of buying an AR-15. I assume I can expect it in the next 5 business days?

>703716996
OP you fucking faggot. .223 is a shit tier normie round. Get a fucking Daniel Defense M4 that shoots a .556 NATO and grow a dick

why is the first response from some people "durr you are compensating for a small dick"? Can't I just enjoy shooting guns as a hobby without being fucking harassed?

>yfw an arf can be a sniper rifle too

I don't have the money for that shit.

Not all that aesthetically pleasing, a FAL would be great though.

I'm white. Give me a better answer.

I'm looking for some simple 7.62 bolt action. Most likely Tikka.

>shilling for DD
>while not knowing shit

sounds about right

smith and wesson sells a pretty decent entry level AR15. You can find them a lot of times at gun stores + a couple of mags and a box of ammo for around $600. Could think of it as an investment. When Cankles gets elected president she'll try to bring back the "assault" weapons ban and you can sell it for 2x or 3x maybe.

>bolt action

wew lad

This
This
This
This
Underage b& talking about Vietnam

I see the purpose in people having guns but people buy them out of paranoia and to seemingly increase the size of their penis to make themselves feel more tough

If I owned an AR-15, I would use it to shoot myself.

You're right about Cankles I'll have to act soon.

>is what i would do, therefore you would too.

seek professional mental help, newfriend.

I own an AR because they are fun to shoot at the range. Has nothing to do with compensating for any penis size.

I keep a pistol in my dresser drawer for the highly unlikely chance that I'll be the victim of a home invasion. Should I just not be prepared at all? Not really paranoia.

Just twixt us guys, how many inches does owning a firearm add to your cock?
Asking for a friend.

I do own an AR. 2 actually. And an ACR. Fight me Sup Forumsitches

I think you need to study reading comprehension and how to form an argument. Please say that again in a coherent form.

My dad works at the gun factory so I got the AR-16. It's way better, but it's probably not gonna be out for the public for another few years.

Personally if I was going to get a gun, I would get a black powder gun. For me they're way more relaxing to shoot and you can change how much you want it to kick.

I can see that. If you like shooting for a hobby go for it as long as you aren't one of those people who stocks guns they use less than once a year for protections sake or those who carry handguns in middle class neighborhoods.

You're projecting your insecurities upon us.

Seek emotional and mental counseling, please.

Ok...
Here's the explanation:
>On tärkeää, että ammunnan harrastamista jatketaan siirryttäessä reserviin, jolloin ampujan taidot pysyvät yllä ja se helpottaa toimintaa kertausharjoituksissa tai tosi tilanteessa.

Nice b8 friend, nobody is this stupid. You've said nothing and presented no valid points against what I said. All you did was twist my words for a reaction. Here it is...you're welcome.

Pretty sure I can own as many guns for whatever reason I like faggot. I'll make furniture out of ARs and wallpaper my house with glocks if I want. I'll walk down my middle class neighborhood with shotguns ducktaped all over me like armor if I want. Why? Because it's legal and I can. You don't get to decide the reason that I own things that are legal to own.

You expect better quality arguments with the garbage you typed out?

Why do you feel you're entitled to that?

>glocks
>as wallpaper

Finally, a real use for them. Thanks, Sup Forumsro.

not even samefagging but what a completely fucking shit and irrelevant argument

here's some advice: learn to communicate in ways other than parroting popular popular phrases you recently read on the internet

Nice meme tier sig.

>still avoids making any sort of argument

What caliber shield is that bro

Yea you can do whatever you want. I'm just saying there's no purpose behind it unless you want to get questioned by police for carrying an open handgun which may be legal but you will get questioned for it. I'm in no way against gun ownership, I just find the justifications people use to buy them laughable and pathetic.

I own 2, building a third now. Have AK, sks, mka 1919, lots of others too. Because freedom and because FUCK YOU.

Because im a felon, and I would kill those responsible for ruining my life with it.

>not knowing your rights
They can't question you without cause friend.

>paranoia
>penis size
>more tough
>It's only okay if I do it.

I have an M&P Sport 2, I really want a WASR-10 but can never fucking find them.

Monica

7.62? Mosin Nagant is all you need comrade.

Police can't question me for doing something legal. And again, no justification required or needed for owning things that are legal to own.

WASR-10s are overpriced junk man

This is America OP, everyone and their grandma has an AR 15. Stop showing off something that millions of people own, it makes you look like a tool. I actually had to work for mine, spending 13 hours milling and sanding the lower I used to build mine but you don't see me posting pics to show off. It's just fucking irrelevant.

what the fuck are you even talking about

No not legally but they will anyway. If you think you can walk past a cop with an ar in hand and he will wave by as you walk past him youre an idiot. I'm not saying you'll go to jail or get charged but don't you think walking down the street with an open rifle will raise a red flag? How dense are you? It also depends on where you live though, I live in Los Angeles so you would get shot before you left your apartment complex if you had an ar in hand.

parroting arguments, nigga

having a popular opinion doesn't make it a parroted argument. what is parroting is repeating phases "PROJECTING!!" over and over again, no matter what the situation

None unfortunately :/

This nigga retarded just leave him alone, it's past his bedtime.

Indeed it is, good thing they invented the 5.56x45mm.

Sorry but rigth now you are autofaggot

>living in an aparment complex
And you're calling me dense?

Anyway. Yeah, they'll ask questions, but you don't have to answer if you're not being detained. If they ask why, say second amendment and that should answer every question they have.

They are legal to own and legal to carry. Any police to stops you does not know what he's doing, but it does happen. And the kinds of people to OC long guns are just looking for those kinds of confrontations so they can smugly ask if they are being detained and can quote some local statutes. I OC a rather large .357 at times. Stood right next to a LEO at the grocery store. Said nothing. Law abiding citizens doing legal things general don't concern them.

I was actually issued a modified one. Decent as a range toy but I wouldn't want to carry that into battle. And don't call me comrade. It's a communist word.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7.62_Tkiv_85