Other urls found in this thread:

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/composition-division
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh my god please moar of him

Continue.

no

i really really like this image
can i save it?

I like how the closet homosexuals start these threads on Sup Forums instead of just living their lives the way they want to.

/r/ing the image of the young boy climbing onto a dock with his swimsuit falling down and showing his round white butt

who likes my butt?

Reminds me of Jeffrey Dahmer's photos he took of his dead nigga

p-pics...?

I'd have a cute af boi pussy if it wasn't for the hair.

How do you shave ass hair safely?

ITT Faggots calling their asshole's pussies.

nair?

assholes*

boi pussy is so much better than disgusting used up roastie """"""""real""""""""" pussy

perfect butt tbh, would pound if it was in Aus

waiting for some decent thick bubble butts to be posted

OP has posted all but one ass... RIP thread

fuck can't you faggots go back to hidding in the closet

I love it that CP is only CP if you can see their faces.

Fucking hypocrites.

That's why I hate people.

>Skinny
>must be cp

I don't have a problem with cp, I have a problem with people who do have a problem with cp, but don't see any problem with OP's picture.

The hypocrisy to think that boy is attractive, but deny it and call it a "sickness", if you can see his face makes me want to fucking die.

Fucking brainwashed morons who want to please everybody else.

you're just proving he was right tbh, people are so gullible

there are loads of those on here, for sure. it's clearly, clearly someone underage on OP's pic, but people are gullible and can't tell the difference between an adult's ass and a kid's ass, it's not just skinnyness, it's their skin, the way their bodies are built etc.. people are too stupid to detect these things, which is why there is a lot of faceless cp on the web that goes unnoticed/unreported

Don't you think I know that?

It just makes me so incredibly angry to realize how many of these idiots buy into a fucking feminist propaganda, and claim anyone who enjoys these pictures are "sick" or somehow "bad". Jesus fucking christ I hate people so, so much.

people need to remember what the C stands for

That is the cutest asshole I've ever wanted to place myself in.

well you gotta admit tho that cp isn't all fun and games in every case, several pedos out there get off on hurtcore/snuff shit, and I think that IS gross and fucking sick. pedos/cp have a bad rep for a reason honestly. but have fun being angry, whatever

several "normal" people get off on hurtcore/snuff/rape of adults. a pedo is a pedo, a rapist is a rapist.

moar!

This thread reminds me of my old catholic school.

reminds me of 8th-10th grade. Man, I had SO much sex, it was awesome. Hard dick everyday.

>several pedos out there get off on hurtcore/snuff shit
So you take a ridiculously small fraction of a group and try to paint the rest of them with the same brush, simply because that fits your world view?

Get the fuck out of here. That's not only a fucking logical fallacy, it's idiotic.

"You assumed that one part of something has to be applied to all, or other, parts of it; or that the whole must apply to its parts."
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/composition-division

OMG Sup Forums, someone explain to me how to cum with my butt.

>implying my asshole's pussies have phones

this got me so hot i had to shove a dildo up my boi pussy

hshs

Seriously, Sup Forums, I wanna cum with my butt. Need advice.

Dont do it OP she still loves u and is looking for u!!!

Mmm. Post more feet.

He's not even fucking her in the ass, what the fuck

Actually, yeah. You're right. Well, shit. Can we at least maintain the intent?

How do you shave your ass? I want to do it

unshaved is HOTTER

Group?