Pic unrelated

pic unrelated
I have to write an essay about why god made anything in the first place, give me ideas Sup Forumsrothers
inb4 god's not real, yes i know

he was bored?

He took a shit. The niggers emerged.

He wanted someone else around that loved Lolis.

It's a test user everyone who's dead is just betting to see what decision you make also to spy on you when you masterbate and what kind of things you shove up your butt

Woah hold up here homie, what the fuck is this tight piece of ass that i'm reading?

Oxygen and Nitrogen are behind him. As elements go, they're both pretty stupid.

God's not real

holy shit the fuck is this awesomeness?

Jesus fuck that image is fucked man that's autism man

sauce?

You got that right buddy

He was bored af

Fuck you're very correct

OP abandoned the thread because of you lol

nah im still here

pretty sure any singular sentience/intelligence would go insane alone
may as well make something

This is actually a really weird question, because if we ascribe intent ("why") to God, then we have the trouble that intent is "toward things." If God were the only thing that existed, then he can't have intent, because there's nothing to intend. Whereas if God isn't like that, then we can't ask intentional questions about God; our own subjectivity is too unlike what it's like to be God that the question is nonsensical, just some words.
Of course you could always go in the gnostic direction, that God-as-such lacks intent, creation is simply what it does, and the entity-called-God is mistaken about his role and reality itself preexists him. The trouble is, then your essay would be a plot summary of Xenogears.

From my own brain my friend

thanks for everyone that helped but my teacher is a hardcore Catholic and won't accept that god was bored as an answer, ill just write some generic "he wanted to save us" bullshit

We have a religion board, you know.

that would have been good to know, thanks

he was playing with randomness to impress the random goddess

I like the description of our entire universe just being some alien kids science project.
Also like the episode of dunk guy and little kid where the car battery is a universe of slaves.
Run with either of those.