Feels thread again.

Do you feel empty?

Yep.

No, I feel good

You lucky guy

>ex is trying to weasel her way back into my life
help

Why did you dump her?

Most of the time. I used to enjoy things, but now everything is just something I do to pass the time before death.

I wish I wasn't too much of a fucking coward to an hero. I hate this place.

We went our different ways because we both agreed we weren't right for eachother. She started dating an old friend of mine and this was fine, since we don't talk much anymore.
Trying to be in that "not be a dick" meme, she came over univited to a party i had with just some close friends
Ended up making out and trying to give a handy to said friend once everyone else had gone right in front of me.

Yeah, Sup Forums, I do.

It's been a year since my last suicide attempt. I should feel happy about that, right? But I don't.

I wish the meds I'm on could kill me, but apparently they're extremely difficult to OD on. Maybe if I mixed them with benadryl...

Not quite. I actually managed to score myself a gf, albeit long distance. She's the perfect match for me. I met her on one of these feels threads, actually. She really gets me, she wants me to be happy, and in general she meets and exceeds all of my standards. I'm just terrified that this is too good to be true. I mean, I'm very hopeful for the relationship, but in my life, the universe has a funny way of toying with me by dangling the prospect of happiness and then throwing it down a deep well of bullshit. And I don't want to fuck this up, guys. This is one of the best relationships I've ever had, even if it's long distance. I don't want to end up losing her because I say something stupid, or because she has enough of me having almost nightly panic attacks, and her having to comfort me. Not to mention the fact I've basically been single for years before this.

this was me a while back. just enjoy it user

source on this gif?

Moomin, m8

moomin

I don't feel much. I don't feel happy. I don't feel sad. I do love my parents, but I've never even been able to tolerate another human. Nothing brings me joy, video games have become dull, TV shows are riddled with intolerable flaws, conversing with other people is just pedantic and a waste of time. I haven't had a single friend in 5+ years. I don't know what to do other than finishing up college; My classes aren't too difficult right now so I have a fair bit of free time. Even if I wanted to talk to others, which I have no desire to, I wouldn't be able to because I don't know how. I don't know what words to use or how to keep a conversation going past "hi." I feel very uncomfortable when I leave the house. And I'm rambling. But I very rarely talk about this stuff so I just thought I'd get all of this out there. I don't know if I'm autistic, a psychopath, a narcissist, or a misanthrope, or maybe a combination of a few. I just know I don't fit in with humanity.

I wish i lived in moomin reality

I'm pretty tired but I can't sleep

I want to dream again but I can't...

empty??? naa im just bored and tired of the bullshit in life that people fall for and what we have to through

I'm still waiting for her but I know she will never make contact again, I miss her so much

that's so fucking cringy ass shit

i was gonna ask her to do something as more than friends this weekend but tonight she texted me for advice on how to ask out another guy.

its just some high school bullshit but usually i just overthink my feelings about a girl and they fade out as soon as they come in. this was the first time the feelings stuck in years and it's got me kinda down.

yes
but with a side of tormenting pain, because of her.

it's worse than being empty.

when you say you feel empty what do you mean by that? seriously, what does it feel like to feel that feel

Please, somebody answer me.

Will a large amount of cipralex and benadryl kill me? Or will it make me a vegetable? What if I take a fuckton of it, and hide far into the forest so I can't be found? So, even if it DOES make me a vegetable, I won't have the treatment to help me stay alive. I'll just die.

Will that work? Will that fucking kill me?

get help nig nog

nothing

You're just a meat that happens to thinks.
No emotions, just thoughts.
You know it's wrong and alien, yet you cannot change that.
Everything seems distant.
You can develop depersonalization, then you feel like someone else standing next to you, like you're watching someone's life.

It's the most serene thing you can "feel"

You can function and appear normal, mind that.

I have a better person solution. Just grab your kitchen knife, right? Now, make sure it's long enough and sharp enough, and then just ram that sucked right into your heart. Or your throat. Or wherever else will kill quickly. It's much more foolproof. Just make sure to remove the blade from the wound so you bleed out faster.

Does anyone have that picture of the iMessage that reads

"I wish I could find someone like you"

"Well there's always me"

"LOL"

"Haha yeah.."

sounds like me except for the thinking its wrong

Suicide can be a relief.

Well, I'm extremely depressed and anxiety filled because of the way I look. I fell cheated out of a good life. I feel like I will never be loved by another human being.

I don't understand, all day I'll be happy, but at the end of the day I hate this world and wish I could be in a happier time of this world. What is the point of living? We go to school for 14+ years, get a career, retire, and die. There is no point in this life, I just live to make other happy.

gotchu fam

Thank you been looking for weeks

Nah, I just wanna kms lol.

Oh fuck off, I'm a pussy. I can't deal with straight on pain like that. I'd rather something that'll just give me a high then kill me.

~you are so dark i could never understand the pain x~

Just like the groke

ow the edge

for real though, fuck off.

someone or something always happens to completely destroy my plans every time I make them.

I saw this picture and I was wondering what Meryl Streep was doing behind Robin Williams.

Benadryl will just make you have a bad trip and you'll feel like shit the next day

My gf of 7 months ended relation with me yesterday because she said she can't handle distance, and I have been only 2 weeks abroad.. I don't have family neither friends here and I feel empty...

Oh please. If you wanted to die that badly, you would deal with it. Trust me, death by OD is much worse than just a quick stab to the heart. If you fuck up the OD, it could take hours, versus just slitting your own throat will kill you, or at least make you unconscious, in a minute or two.

>be me
>on the bus home from community college
>chatting with a cool dude with a red jacket and glasses
>bus stops at a bus stop, two white chicks and a nigger at the back of the bus
>1st white girl wait at the door for it to open like a normal fucking human being
>2nd girl literally stands over red jacket bro and whispers "keep talking shit and well fucking beat you up"
>nigger comes by and literally punches jacket bro in the mouth
>steals jacket bro's backpack, the three rush out of the bus
>jacket bro runs after them
>I ask the bus driver to wait for them
>he says they cant because of the schedule and they cant call 9/11 or else he would get fired or something idk he had an accent
>leave the bus, call the police, see if i can spot jacket bro and see if everything went alright
>couldnt find anyone
>bus leaves
>cops show up later while im waiting at a 7-11
>ask me what happened
>tell them
>close friend of mine picks me up thank god

This literally just happened like half an hour ago guys jesus shits, still shaken up kinda, but i know i did a bitch move for not helping out red jacket bro

Long story short,

how so user tell us man?
we all suffer together

(same user here sorry don't know what the fuck happened lol.

Long story short,
First time this ever happened, any questions?

I constantly do stupid shit to shoot myself in the foot and somehow dodged being found out for cheating on my gf. I got robbed for a half pound from a friend of 4 years and lost my job and my car broke down.

same tbh

aw, princess. i didn't want to push you over the edge into taking otc allergy medicine.

Is there a way to get a dream Sup Forums?

Benadryl can be serious if you take enough of it, you fucking retard. I wanted to know if taking an extremely high dose of it, plus my antis, would end me with little suffering.

If guns were more easily accessible by now, I'd go with that. But I can't. So, fuck.

Become skilled at lucid dreaming? Kill yourself?

regular sleep hours, it'll come with time user, dreams are kinda like cats ironically

not sure why i'm sending this to a feels thread of all things, but today i'm going to ask out the girl i'm in love with. when i get rejected, i'll come back here to these posts and cry

Alright, so I guess I'd like to get this off my chest. The person I'm dating right now is my cousin, in a roundabout kinda way. Our families are extremely close, but not blood related, and we've pretty much just been one huge family forever. My girlfriend doesn't seem to realize that anyone finding out about our relationship would be terrible, and has been trying to drop hints about it to fucking everyone constantly. What do I do?

Well fuck. I meant to go onto /gif/ to jerk. Now I just want to be sad with you guys, Sup Forumsros. Have a dump

good luck user
it doesnt seem too weird considering she isnt actually your cousin

Hey user, at least you got the balls to ask her out.

I-i can do that too...

Uh, if you're not blood related, what's the problem? Sure, your families have been close for years, but really, what would be the problem if two consenting adults from either family decided to date?

Go with the flow. If you're that ashamed of your relationship, well, then maybe you shouldn't be dating her. Duh.

I haven't updated my folder since 2015, I should probably stock up...

Oh, a crybaby faggot thread where permavirgins bitch about their fake depressions and how hard life is in their first world country with internet and a surplus of food? No thanks. Cry more faggots. Pic related, it's a feels thread.

Likewise

oh look someone trying to act tough on Sup Forums

+1

I miss her so bad.. she still loves me but she's underage so we can rarely see eachother or communicate... I'm so fucking depressed without her, i can't even sleep anymore, i know its early rn but it'll be 4 or 5 before i know it and i won't sleep... i need drugs and alcohol to sleep... she walks around my head all night, keeping me up

you can do it too, user. i believe in you.

Just because someones honest enough to call you out on your crybaby bullshit doesn't mean they're acting tough. I'm sure your pillow wants to hear it loser.

Should I continue the dump?

Boy, how to start?

>haven't talked to anyone new in months
>current friends never talk/text me unless I initiate conversation
>losing passion for the music that I play

I know these might seem pretty light compared to others but I honestly don't know where to go from here dudes.

Actaully no, but I felt empty until very recently. A month ago, I was an alcoholic in a 2.5 year relationship with an average boring girl, dumped her and wanted to change. And I'm changing. I started learning how to drive, changed my diet, focused on playing the guitar and stopped drinking. Yesterday, I took a gym membership card and started working out. I haven't felt that good in years. And everybody can do shit like this, if you want it hard enough. Every single one of you, because deep down you aren't as much pathetic losers as you think.

I used to feel bad, but then I learned how to let go, I'm not happy all the time anymore but it is better than be sad all the day.

Thank god a great and bold post on this shit website. Bless you user.

depression is a real thing. if youve never had it you wouldnt understand it. fucking Robin Williams killid himself, he was rich and loved by everyone. still hated his life enough to end it

>1st world country

that's where you're wrong, user.

I keep fucking up my admission to transfer at this university because I can't fucking pass communications. I have severe anxiety and can't do presentations for shit.

it's been 3 years now that i fucked it up each time, and ive been telling everybody each year how its the year im gonna transfer and get on with my education. so now i have nothing to do the whole year. i might have to retake that fucking class again. and i dont know how to tell my parents again that i got fucking denied admission. i was so ready too picking classes getting my financial aid ready.

i can't believe that bitch teacher gave me a d. all i needed was a fucking c to transfer. she knew how bad i am at this shit. fuck her.

it's pathetic. i haven't done anything in the past year but stay home alone and feel shitty. i barely have any friends. my parents probably think im a loser. yet i can't admit that i need help cuz that'll just shame me to the whole family. fuck. fuck fuck.

I can no longer afford bills or rent after Grandmother passing away
I am going to be homeless Wednesday unless I find a place to move into
I might kill myself in the day or two TBH fam

Depression is an excuse weak willed fucks use as an excuse to take the easy way out. Robin Williams was a fucking coward and so is anyone else who claims to have "depression". Get your head out of your ass, stop crying like a little bitch, and live life. If you're so frail that you claim to have "depression" because you can't handle life then you're pretty much just better off killing yourself. Don't need your pitiful existence taking up space that could be used by alphas like me.

NO
Please... that fucks me up every time

>alphas like me.
>guaranteed_replies.png

Just fuck off already. This is a place for feels, not for douchebags.

don't give him attention you niggers

Get a work if you have nothing to do, believe me it will keep you busy you will get money and stop feeling useless.

Try again in the university if you want.