Does anyone have any free steam keys they're willing to give me? They can be even dollar games...

Does anyone have any free steam keys they're willing to give me? They can be even dollar games. I only have 15 steam games. Id be very appreciative. razormade@live

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oSzYliSASKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ZMBD4-KVKZR-JINA7

>ZMBD4-KVKZR-JINA7
Thank you so much man. I'm gonna play the hell out of this.

WKVEK-XRR2W-K2Z46

Thank you guys! This really means a lot to me.

NTRDE-MERT3-R0A7D

Dude, you're amazing man. I'm in awe. I'm gonna be playing these 3 so much.

I just have to say it again, I can't put it into words man. Thank you, I can't really afford games like this.

Happy to give it to you. Pay it forward Sup Forumsro.

what were they?

I was given 3 games in this order:
The Last Remnant
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Alien: Isolation
I know a couple of these are under 10 dollars and that's not a lot in anybody else's book, but that's a lot for me. I'm a college student studying engineering. With college fees and bills, this means the world. Nothing but night classes almost every day of the week. I'll be able to play these Friday, but again, thank you guys man. It means a lot.

those are nice games user.

hope you enjoy them ^-^

no. it's not time yet... yall need to wait 3 months for my gifting

Are you thinking about gifting now, though?

O_O you gifting?

>Alien: Isolation
fantastic game right there

figured this is a good place to ask
can someone buy me a cheap dx11 graphics card? it costs

That's alright man. I'll be enjoying these for a good minute.

I'm looking at the reviews and trailers, It looks amazing. My PC will likely not be able to reach this games highest settings, but standard is better than nothing!

Seriously? You could afford a i7 2600 + 32gb ram but couldn't afford a decent gpu...

dude I got the entire rig used for about $250, and I'm still paying it off
and the RAM believe it or not I paid $30 dollars for all 4 sticks, it was a steal

Sorry I didn't consider your computer specs when I gave you Alien. So in the meantime, before you can get afford better PC

PH9EI-E2PQD-V3H8Z

This was the first game I ever bought for my gaming PC when I built it 5 years ago.

>product already owned
what was it?

user, do you have any JRPGs?

Damn must have been an shown in my key library in error. It was Super meat boy. I use Humblebundle.com to get games cheap. I subscribed to the monthly bundle so I occasionally get extra keys for games I already own.

>Super meat boy
Another awesome game
You have good taste user

Thank you again dude, you're too much man. Here are my specs, I built this a couple years back when I lived with my parents and worked, nearly sold it due to hard times:

It was super meat boy

Thank you for leaving the program title in:

dave?

I played it on my uncles xbox 360 when I was buying the parts for my computer I knew I had to have it at that point.

No, my names Al though if it's any consolation.
I have The Last Remnant given to me just a minute ago if that counts.

gonna bump my hopeless beg

If anyone has a copy of Witcher 3 GOTY for steam, I'd love that shit, being in Canada shit costs too much

When I was hopeless broke like I was after quitting building that PC I played allot of emulated games. You can find roms for free online without needing so much as a torrent. Emulators are also free.

thanks for the reply man, I'm mainly a PC guy thuogh, and my current rig is good enough for a lot of relatively older games so I dont need to emulate the console versions
I just wish I could play rise of the tomb raider and doom now that they're finally cracked :(

ooh checkem'

youtube.com/watch?v=oSzYliSASKc
Try this. Satisfy your bloodthirst.

Thanks, that looks interesting

This is how doom was meant to be experienced!

2:29 is intense!

Indeed. I'm gonna get my WAD files ready :)

Just bumping