Month One: Mommy, I am only 8 inches long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice...

Month One: Mommy, I am only 8 inches long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it, I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.

Month Two: Mommy, today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me, you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.

Month Three: You know what Mommy, I'm a girl!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too, and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.

Month Four: Mommy, my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine, but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes, and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.

Month Five: You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?

Month Six: I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy!! HELP me!! No...

Month Seven: Mommy, I am okay. I am in Jesus' arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy? We would have been so happy together.

Other urls found in this thread:

41.media.tumblr.com/cc7da8ecd5b755b2e41d06dedfb98b56/tumblr_inline_nt0e176Ar91svka38_1280.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=4O6e9uNIlvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>not even conscious

I don't give a fuck about an unconscious bunch of cells...it's as conscious as a piece of fucking celery

>Month One: Mommy, I am only 8 inches long

I stopped there, because A this is a bad pasta. and B because you aren't 8 inches long at a month, you're barely a fucking spec. some compressed air, and a spoon is enough to shake you lose, too bad your mother didn't get the memo OP.

I wish I was a girl so I could get an abortion

I want to die everyday, fuck your anti abortion bullshit.

if it wasnt typed by a christfag i'd care.

>Was going to express feels.
>Remembered that this is /b
>Not a shit-eating pussy faggot.

>41.media.tumblr.com/cc7da8ecd5b755b2e41d06dedfb98b56/tumblr_inline_nt0e176Ar91svka38_1280.jpg (OP)

Fucking Crispin's man

>implying having children brings happiness instead of stress and divorce

>implying you would even let your boyfriend marry you.

No way a fucking fetus can be as big as my dick at the first month

/thread

This guy is right

nobody gets an abortion at 6 months fucking inbred retard

youtube.com/watch?v=4O6e9uNIlvg

Implying that you shouldn't take responsibility for your sexual decisions. If you don't want to get pregnant use a condom or use birth control. Better yet do both. 99% of the time you got pregnant by your own decision and all an abortion does is let you run away from responsibility. Not even considering any moral implications of baby vs fetus. That has no bearing on the fact that almost all abortions are women running from the responsibility of a decision they intentionally decided to make. Them and the guys that got the pregnant too. Screw that shit. I learned to take responsibility for my actions when I was still in elementary school.

>8 inch dick

Not if you're posting on Sup Forums without pics, faggoot

Animals can self abort.
If God is so wise, why can't humans self abort too? I don't fucking understand sometimes. I wish I knew the fucking answers.

lmao, your delusion is not reality user.

have you ever known foster kids, or worse, kids that just sat in the system? you think you homeschool weirdos are bad... these fucks are worse.

do you really think the world needs more niggers?

simple: god does not exist, and we're just the result of millions of years of animals who didn't get aborted fucking other animals who didn't get aborted

Horses can self abort and they still exist.
You are a fucking retard.

I don't think women can get abortions at month seven, maximum is month (or three weeks). At least that's how it is in croatia, I don't know about usa

>ITT: Christianfag thinks fetuses are sentient

sure, but we own horses and make them do our bidding
humans beat horses at evolution

At best abortion is a necessary evil. The way feminist cunts talk about it you would think it's a beautiful, brave act worthy of a medal. Makes me want it outlawed.

Well humans act almost as stupid as horses sometimes.