Dude pc gaming isn't expensive, just build your own. That's what I did and it kicks any console's ass!

>Dude pc gaming isn't expensive, just build your own. That's what I did and it kicks any console's ass!
>Oh sweet, how much did yours cost?
>$1200

Other urls found in this thread:

logicalincrements.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

$1200 isn't that much...

It's an investment that has return over time. Especially since I play mostly F2P. Doubles as a productivity platform if you're in school. Lasts probably 2 console generations unless you desire GPU upgrades.

Dumb poor frogposter kill self
>inb4 LOL I WAS BATE

This doesn't effect me, until its a fucking 12 year old saying this shit to me...

I'm still gaming on shit I built when BF2 came out, although, it is time for an upgrade. but life isn't fair for NEETs with crappy jobs.

How the fuck does a gaming PC return over time you moron? A gaming PC is not an appreciating asset. It's not a stock portfolio.

It's a depreciating asset. It loses it's value over time. If you buy a top of the line gaming PC for 2k, in a couple years, you'd be lucky if it's worth half.

>dude, $400 is all you need to game on console
>sweet. how many games do you have?
>one. it came with the console. i can get more, but they're ONLY $60 each...

if $1200 is to much for you, then you might as well get a console.

You can't be a NEEt if you have a job, stupid shit.

>it's a mommies credit card episode

>you'd be lucky if it's worth half.

you would be lucky if you could pawn it off to some retarded kid for 400 bucks.

my local craigslist is filled with garbage outdated PC stuff with people asking list price on GPU's when they where NEW. only way you'd be able to sell in that market is to post low.

>doesn't understand how value works
>thinks I'm saying buying a comp pays my bills
>is this much of a faggot for getting this butthurt in this thread

u mad, bro?

Read what you wrote, back to yourself, please come back when you realized how retarded you sound right now.

>Itt: poorfags getting triggered

I'm not mad I'm just not a retard who misuses words like "return over time"

If gaming PCs gave return over time then you could buy one and have it be worth more than you paid for it.

>ITT life has handed me everything
>ITT parents handed me everything
>hurdur you only make 33k a year
>its because you're POOR.

oh geewiz. thanks for this very helpful post, shitlord.

Do you even know what NEET means?
>A NEET or neet is a young person who is "Not in Education, Employment, or Training"
>EMPLOYMENT
>inb4 lolitrolu xd

>>>SPENDING OVER 500 JUST TO TRY OUT PC GEIMU

Just have 500 as your budget and build from there, are people fucking stupid? " DUDE PC MASTER RACE $1200 LMAO" just spend what you can, i got my first pc for 475 and runs the games i want to play perfectly fine, so get over this whole "HURR DURR SO EXPENSIVE" meme cause yeah it's expensive but so is a console over the course of you owning me and having to buy games. I'm not saying you don't save on pc, but doing the math, no one is gonna spend 5000 dollars and say their pc is better then a console and say it's viable.

Now for me i can cause i spent 475 but even then that's a lot but a computer is a computer, not just for games, it's a investment that'll pay back over time so get over yourself

Nah, he's just speaking in actual financial terms. Doesn't mean I'd never get a gaming PC, though. If you love it, it's worth the money I guess.

I'd rather buy a PS4 Pro.

And I'd rather buy a Note 7 than get my hands on that tepid turd of a console.

You bought a Tower, hardware, and software, Monitor, keyboard and mouse. for 475 dollars? wow! you must have the junkiest gaming rig EVER. you play minesweeper all day or something?

logicalincrements.com/
Use the good entry and gg no re

Well, I'm sorry you expected more out of my poorly worded post than what was intended. I should have said comparatively, you can save money in other ways by investing in a PC over time than being a console gamer. Good call.

This.
Sorry , but you are the regard here.

Mouse and keyboard are pretty unimportant unless you want a bunch of fancy shit.

Retard*

>muh peripherals
Oh you bought a tv, extra controllers, subscription for online?

Fair enough user

I already have the monitor, keyboard and mouse, the computer parts were 475, 8gb of ram, 750ti SC, amd cpu 3.5 ghz, asrock motherboard and a 1tb hard drive. it was worth it, able to play almost all my games over 80+ fps

Really, because all cheap mouse and keyboard just let crumbs and pet hair and shit all up into their shit.

>inb4 don't eat at your computer and you won't get crumbs

any lying faggot who says they don't eat at their computer, need not to reply.

Your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you real/scroll down this post. No immunity..

Because he wanted to spend 1200 you can make a budget build that'll beat a console if that's what you want. People often want to go watch beyond that though.

i know this is bait but i honestly laugh when i read shit like this, if you cant afford $1200 for a decent gaming rig then you really shouldnt be spending your time playing video games anyway imo

I spent 2k on mine with my own money. Don't be mad at everyone else because you're to fat and lazy to pick up work

is there anyone in the world who thinks $1200 is a lot? i got a decent job after college and my own place and had that in like a month

Pretty much. "Gaming" keyboards an mouse are overrated. I just have a wireless LG mouse and keyboard that work just as good.

Typical Sup Forums trash

No

As I said, poorfags getting triggered.

Any mouse and keyboard is gonna do that. The fuck do you think this is, the Jetsons?
>scuse me sir, here's your crumb impervious keyboard

>bait
>the post edition

let me guess, ur fat, and your mum and pa bought you ur gaming rig from compUSA for your 15th birthday and you've been riding on that ever since? your friends know you as.

*crunch crunch*
*heavy breathing*
"hey guys"
*heavy breathing*

I eat at my computer but really? Do you lean over you keyboard while you eat? Sit up straight and let that shit fall on the plate.

I mean, I have a gaming mouse and keyboard, it doesn't work any better than my old stuff, I just like the fancy shit on it

Not who you replied to but I use my 40 inch TV as my monitor, mouse is like 15 bucks for a plain one, but I paid 30 for a good one, keyboard was 60, but only because I like having certain features, controller is 25 bucks for a wired 360 controller, and my system, which can play all but certain games, cost me about 800. Only because I went with higher cost items for a few things, cheaping out on case and power supply. Pirated games, pirated OS.

My rig isn't the best (no 4k video or shit like that) but it looks pretty sweet, runs most games pretty well, and I only have maybe $200 into in in craigslist parts. If you are ok with used stuff you can build a decent rig for cheap

Asrock z87? If so we have almost the same PC, minus the processor

>a whole months wages
>not a lot right guys? I'm not poor right?

Kay if your so rich, wire me 300 bucks? why, because why not, you got more money then you can think of spending.

Nah, theres lots of mechanical keyboards with tight tolerances and no bullshit spaces between the keys. but are costing you like 100 bucks.

Wut.. you don't use a desk?

asrock z77 reporting in

Not exaclty. But close

Own a PC and console enjoy both for various reasons the while one platform is better than another is for fucking retards with too much time on their hands. Both have their pros and cons neither one is godly despite your shitty preferences.

No yeah I get that. I would appreciate some extra keybinds for some games or for a pretty glow whenever I turn my shit on. But it still isn't necessary for a rig ya know?
That being said, it does make for a nice upgrade if you get a bonus on your paycheck or something in the future.

If you dont have the money to just straight up build one at once just order a part or two at a time and even if you have a crappy 10 dollar an hour job you could budget and have all the parts by 2-3 Months. You can drop around 750-900 (or even less in some cases) and build something that will run anything you want.

After you have one built and learn how to torrent, buy keys from G2A, and hit good at F2P games, you'll never want to go back to console.

I keep my plate on my lap so I don't get a messy desk.

Return over time in this case would be expressed by considering the savings produced on a pc platform as dividends. Iirc, save 30 bucks buying a game on steam - considered $30 ROI.

Not really the case when you have siblings who want to come over get drunk eat and play fifa and fighting games. Never understood why the PC gamers hate consoles when they do offer something that a PC can't which is simplicity. I pop in a disk my brothers grab their controllers and we just go. Sitting on a couch no setup required or anything.

I have enough money to build a pc because I DON'T send it to anyone who asks for it.

Mommy buys you shit with her job.

We have jobs.

Get a job, you fucking loser.

On phone so can't screen shot it, but I have asrock z87 pro3, Intel i5 4460 3.2ghz haswell, 8gb ram, and geforce gtx 750 ti

There are places in the USA, that use the federal minimum wage. 7.25

say you work 40 hour weeks. thats 290 a week, and 1160 a month, BEFORE taxes.

now lets assume your paying like 500 dollars for a small place in rent. lets assume for arguments sake, water and electricity is apart of your rent.

you still got to pay for internet, depending where you live, it ranges, but about 100 bucks a month. now most single people will eat on about 100-150 dollars a week, so lets say 100*4=400

you've got 160 dollars at the end of the month, for what? fucking gas for your car?

>but-but I live in a college town where the economy is good so I don't got to worry about any of this.

Oh and 1tb internal and 3tb external

Mine costed half that and runs 4x res at 60fps.

>$1200
Casual.

>WOOWOO BULLSHIT ALARM

I wasn't asking, I was demanding, since you seemed so confident in your value as a person, but now you've clearly show you're full of shit. THANKS FOR PLAYING.

The only problem I had with couch gaming on a PC is laying out my usb cables without having someone move from their spot. Just bought 4, 12ft usb cable on Amazon for like 20 bucks and fixed the problem.

>tfw got fined for torrenting in Canada.

we are quite similar brother.

file didnt attach for some reason

what the fuck do you think NEET stands for idiot

I just use wireless controllers and a charging stand set to the side. No wires on the floor but I get what you're saying. Only thing I hate about having wires is we get drunk and someone always fucking trips or pulls the shit out cause they can't pick up their damn feet when they walk.

Similar.

Z97, i5 4670k devils canyon, 8gig ram, gtx 970.

Runs everything breddy gud

How do i know if i realed it?

Why such a good processor mixed with such a weak graphics card

CPU is at 4.0GHz, gpu is slightly overclocked, havent put much time into it yet so its barely above stock

mommy can buy you a 400$ console
mommy can't buy you a 1200$ pc

Oh, sucks being stuck on mommy's credit card huh, user?

It's a comparative return because after a few years, ASSUMING THAT GAMING IS A CONSTANT IN YOUR LIFE, it's miles less expensive than console gaming. If you want it to be.

My pc cost 400 and shits on every console git gud

Same. Only a few games have stopped me, and barely at that. Most I can't run have required 3.3 or slightly higher. I only have 3.2

Don't worry Got it covered.

Actually started with weaker processor. Upgrading everything soon. This system is a few years old

That's for the people that can afford such a luxury. PC gaming doesn't have to be expansive. A $700-build pc can run modern games are better settings than console. Also, don't fall for the "gaming keyboard/mouse" meme. Regular ones can do the trick.

ITT: Sup Forums circle jerks on Sup Forums

Nobody falls for the gaming keyboard and mouse meme. I think most people in 2k16 know about modular mechanical keyboards. and they are still rather pricey, considering all things.

>$1200
Dude, give me $350.00 and I'd build you a pc that would kick any consoles ass

You'd be surprised, user.

>Monitor, keyboard, mouse need not to apply.

no you cant. now shut the fuck up.

Lol i sarted making like 8 bucks as a teen flipping burgers but now i suck mean cock behind the TGI Fridays for lole 45 an hour. You just gotta grow TF up fam!

Once you go 4k, it's hard to go back to anything else.
playing 1080 at 28~fps and under for my PS4 exclusives is quite staggering.

Dare I ask what the meme is?

R9 270
Amd athlon 860k 4x 4.0 clock
8gbs ddr3
750watt psu
Some evga mobo
>runs any game to date at playable fps with good graphics providing its not some shitty port.

>implying keyboard, a mouse, and a monitor cost a lot

I'd be surprised? not really I got friends who dropped like two grand on a rig, and sit around and play shit games like LoL all day. and still don't own their own car.

>I can build a PC for 350

you gettin em for free off the curb?

That processor is still a beast I wouldn't even upgrade it if I were you, just the graphics card, maybe an rx 480

>Already own a computer because life
>spend $200 on video card
>can play all the newer games
>can play SNES and Gameboy emulators
Who buys a whole new computer just to play games?

that user wasn't me
should have specified, sorry

Not the guy but do you have a TV? There's a monitor dipshit. Mouse and keyboard? OK tack on 30-60 bucks. Do you have old 360 or ps3 controllers? If no, add 30. So let's do math. 400 for console vs 400 for PC. But PC has better graphics and more uses. And if you are smart, free games vs 60 bucks a game.

People who don't have their own computers to begin with? I didn't have my own personal desktop until I was 23...

PCs can use controllers too. Not like you'd want to for an fps