S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Page_replacement_algorithm#The_theoretically_optimal_page_replacement_algorithm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>no one believes you

I really dont enjoy things anymore and I dont like other people.

This is now a Trump thread.

sides have entered a new dimension

most people do suck

Got it.

I want Hillary Clinton to have a baby on my face. I want to lick up her birth liquids and use her placenta as a flesh light

Heres a question I posed a while back: How do you think anthropomorphic animals would be treated if they existed in real life? Not how you would treat them, but how would society?

she's probably too undead to have more kids though

very poorly and I'd be shunned for trying to fuck them

The highest position is that of global leader, yet that is unobtainable. National leader is not however. But I would not play the games of the Capitalist. I would be a dictator, and I would rule with both love and power. I would make it be known that I want what is best for my people, and I would not let anyone stand in my way of that. There is no greater asset than our people and a strong family.
You can probably see the NatSoc part of me showing now. The only reason I don't outright support Nazism and Fascism is because people abuse their power, and power itself corrupts everything. That is why I do not aim for power; I fear it, and myself. Those corrupt people in power genuinely think they do the right thing. We need a strong leader like Mein Fuhrer.

Fair enough. I'm with you on that.

We arent society so that question is a stones throw in the fucking dark.

There are people who think I have obsession problems but you mang

There are casual fur pics out there, though rare in my experience.

Things like school. Furs of all species and genders chatting in the hallway.

A dragon holding hands with a cute deer girl. A wolf guy being pranked by his two best lizard buddies. The dumb shit owl teacher unaware of the dogs in the back of the class having paper airplane fights with the aardvarks.

1. Nazi = natsoc.

2. Absolute despotism is not the way of Communism. Soviet Russia was not Communism, neither is Best Korea. They are both absolute despotism. True Communism has never existed.

>have obsession problems
I wonder if anyone in here might fit that description

>Nazi = natsoc.
Yes, I am aware.

>True Communism has never existed.
And that is as it should be. Communism goes against the entire mentality of humanity because humans fare terrible in large populations. We are tribal creatures. Even modern forms of society go against humanity's nature, yet none come close to Communism. Communism is nothing more than idealistic bullshit. Tribalism is the way of nature. Hierarchies are a part of nature, and Communism goes against that.

Marx thought of human beings like hive insects, the problem isn't that its idealistic, its that its the ideal of an ant hive

Quite so, mein freund.

The entire point of having an ideal is to come close to it.

In OS design, there is a feature that you need to implement called memory page replacement. There are several algorithms out there that make it possible to perform this, and there exists an ideal algorithm that gives the best performance - The only catch being that it requires future knowledge, and is therefore impossible to implement: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Page_replacement_algorithm#The_theoretically_optimal_page_replacement_algorithm

Many algorithms have been developed, and the way to test their performance is to compare them against the ideal-however-impossible one.

Sure, it is impossible to attain the performance of that ideal algorithm, but if you come even close, that is itself very good.

needs tits

>The entire point of having an ideal is to come close to it.
I found the word I was looking for. It is "to use as a benchmark".

What the sweet fuck are you on about, get a grip.

Irrelevant. Idealism is not reality. The reality is that humans are naturally very violent creatures that form groups. Think of us as a pack of wolves, not as user said about being an ant hive. There are packs of wolves that hunt and kill, and there is always the alpha male that domineers over the others and keeps them in check. That is the mentality of humanity that cannot be changed. There must be a strong leader to keep everyone in line. Society and civilization itself goes against nature because we are so intelligent, and if we wish to use that intelligence to benefit us all then we either have to change society, or change ourselves. Communism will NEVER work with our current mentality, and that is not something that is easily changed due to our nature.

Can we get some cute squishy paws in this thread?

With fluffy tails is bonus points

kek

paw feet are definitely better than the human ones

Mentality can be changed. It has many times over the past 10 millenia.

Perhaps they look very small now in retrospect, but if you take the perspective of the people in history, they are massive.

Women actually having rights to vote and work, to go to school. Though feminazis are fucking pushing it.
People of "lower" races not being slaves. (though instead now they are wageslaves along with those of "higher" races kek)
Technology to treat disease. People can live longer, and can take their lives slowly instead of rushing to get married and punch out kids.
Technology to communicate. No longer is it such that people in my village can only talk amongst ourselves and those around our village. We can spread ideology and influence globally.
Civil engineering to build walls to enclose entire countries to protect them from outsider filth, or to protect outsiders from insider filth.

lol

Paws are cute. Human feet make me want to vomit

Paw fetishist cunt

That is not the mentality I am referring to. I am referring to the primal psychological aspects of humanity that encapsulate our actual ideals, not our fantastical ideals.

I'm filth

Now indulge me!

weirdest thing I've ever seen

yeah I'm still kind of weirded out that feet are attracted to feet

Yeah, sometimes I wake up to my feet going at it. I'll never understand their attraction

<

that sounds more like magnets though

you aren't a robot are you?

>yeah I'm still kind of weirded out that feet are attracted to feet

Who told you?!

In which case I am living proof.

I have no tendency to form groups when it comes to accomplishing goals. I do things best alone.

I have no leader outside of myself.

Communism is like terraforming Mars.

It sounds fucking cool and is actually possible given enough time and effort. Artificial selection is one manner - Cull the ones who are inherently incompatible with it Holocaust-style, keep the ones who are.

Of course, it requires absolute despotism to accomplish if you take this approach.

lol

yeah sorry I have a habit of changing the form a sentence part way through writing them, and I don't always remember to fix them afterwards

This isn't an ABD piece, is it?

English is a retarded language. It's not your fault.

Exactly. You are an outlier. Technically speaking, you go against humanity as well. You do not represent the majority, and the majority is who we aim to please and cater to. Once the majority is pleased then you will find that more people will fall in line thus creating order. And order is what humans need because it is in our nature.

No.

I'm super paranoid when I change the form of my sentences and will read it 3 times over to make sure I didn't fuck it up

its actually a very expressive language with lots of subtle variation, this is also why people trying to learn it as a second language bitch so much

user, pls! That's not what I meant!

Order is what *I* want because I'm an engineer. It would suck if Newton's laws of motion and Ohm's law were to expire tomorrow and everything to do with movement and electricity changed.

Also the majority sucks

Ok

The fuck are you even talking about?

Foot fetish worst fetish

better