Daily reminder that if you are not colored in this map, you speak a language that is in the same family with Indian...

Daily reminder that if you are not colored in this map, you speak a language that is in the same family with Indian, a chink language or a primitive tribe tongue.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turcilingi
vi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Úc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This map is so wrong.
>implying anyone on St.Petersburg speaks finnish, ingermanlandian or whatever else.
>implying half of Kazakhstan doesn't speak russian
>implying in that blob of altayin and tyvan in Altai anyone actually speaks those languages instead of russian

t. central asia & st petersburg pro

Pietari is a rightful Finnish clay desu.

What do you mean? Most Siberian Turkic and Uralic languages are tribal languages too.

*reposaari is
Someone went and started calling it sankt peterburg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turcilingi

Was Odoacer King of Rome a Turk or a Finn?
I'm leaning towards Finn myself.

>inb4hewasgermanic

Germanis can't be "Turcilingi" or else they wouldn't be called such. Turcilingi were clearly outsiders.

Reatrd, that's just the map of the areas these languages are present.

>Ching chong chang cheng

>chỉng chíng chìng chĩng chịng chóng chòng chõng chọng chỏng chảng chàng chãng chạng cháng

>Tonal language

Some Korean dialects are tonal too, aren't they? And Middle Korean used to have tones.

Korean is mostly tonal and chingy chongy desu. I don't think your chong chong deserves to be in the list of master-languages.

>ị
>ạ
>ỉ
First time i see something like these

Big words, huh? me no understand

Those aren't the final level senpai.

Basically we have these vowels: a ă â e ê u ư o ô ơ i y, and any of them can combine with five tone marks: á à ả ã ạ.

Take this article for example:
vi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Úc

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY TURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

*mongolian throat singing*

thằt's fứckềd ứp

I think latin script is not fitting for it. You can have such a fucked up tonal language, but at least use different letter for these. It is painful to look at them.

HÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖĞĞY TURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

>implying anyone lives on novaya zemlya

That region is literally named in Ural-altaic

Praise Tengri!

>Turkic
>Not a primitive tribal language

Finns aren't connected to Turks though either by genes or culture.
We are more like Scytho-Siberian people who had a similar mix to us(Europe+North Siberia) rather than Chinese Turks with China specific DNA.

Turks aren't connected to Turkics though either by genes or culture. They are more like Byzantinian people who had a similiar mix in Anatolia and Mesopotamia, rather than Central Asians with Tengri DNA.

It's still dumb roleplaying to worship some Chinese god called Tengri.
There was a huge difference between the world of the steppe west of Altai and to the east of it before the Chinese Xiongnu started their migrations, exterminating and assimilating the Iranic and Uralic speakers along the way and bringing with them the word Tengri.

oh my...

At least it's phonetic. :^)

Yet quite unintuitive - one of my friends is called "Trang" and it took me some time to get used to the proper pronunciation.

>doesn't mention anything about master race Greek language or at least the Phoenician one from which all Latin languages derive from
>are you fucking retarded?

Indeed , world should know everything is derieved from GREEK MIGHTHY HELLAS
i myself is 1/1869 pontic so I may say I am a greek nationalist and supporter of GOLDEN DAWN

1869 is not a power of 2
Think about it and let the shame of our mathematicians philosophers rain upon you

Obvious bait is obvious

I didn't say 2/1869 master papadoulous

fuq yu kripto swedee i am tru altaic unlike u germanic scum

You got khan'd, roachyan, deal with it.

tengri bless hairless mongols for they fucked my dirty indo''aryan'' ancestors

Baltic Finnic finally under one language. Standardized Itämerensuomi when?