Be able to commit crimes with a 100% guarantee of not getting caught

>Be able to commit crimes with a 100% guarantee of not getting caught
>Still get caught

Japanese """"""writers"""""" have to be the dumbest motherfuckers ever.

How he gets caught is even worse

I never finished it, how?

How did he get caught? I don't read edgy weeb comics.

I didn't mind him getting caught, but the
>gets clearly proven innocent
>detective just ignores it
Got old

He gives the notebook to someone even stupider than he is then the task force hunting him swaps it for a fake and then trick him the guy into writing names in said notebook.

See

Never understood the point of anime to Japanese movie adaptations

>I'll take a potato chip and eat it

They make them for same reason Hollywood started making capeshit.

>don't tell everyone that you're narrowing down L's position with localized news reports of murderers
>find Light in a week

That wasn't so hard

>All those cameras
>Can't see the tv in the chip bag

I haven't watched it since I was a teenager, but wasn't the ugly mutant ghost hanging out with the main character intentionally fucking shit up, as were other ugly mutant ghosts?

It was just a game for the clown monster with big dick sucking lips. He wouldn't have allowed it be something where the guy couldn't get caught.

>the multi-quote retard posts another attention whoring thread
Do you ever do anything but shitpost for replies? We're not your babysitters, idiot.

The blonde chick finds him even quicker

When Light gets detained the killings stopped for a week. Also they definitely knew Kira was one of the investigated people due to Rey Penbar's death and so on. Of course both L and Light are ridiculously intelligent.

I mean, why the fuck did L announce his experiment on TV? Oh yeah, let's just tell the murderer about my working methodology because of hubris or whatever.

Actually Kira is that stupid, he killed L thanks to his plot armor.

Misa literally sees his name and face. She knows he is from around town because Light has info about him on the net.

Light had Ryuku tell him where the cameras were, so he knew how to block it from their view.

The retarded part of that, is how Light thought that a Mini-TV and a piece of the death note inside of a chip bag would totally come in hand someday. Not to say of the risk of someone else discovering it.

His reasoning is that one in the else house liked that flavor, but what if his sister brought a friend? What if his mom was moving stuff around and noticed one bag was too heavy?

It should have ended with the Death of L

Nah, the "ugly mutant ghost" is a God of Death and is pretty neutral most of the time, he doesn't help Light nor he tries to sabotage him.

I could never wrap my head around how he re sealed the bag, or why they didn't have microphones.

Does someone have the swimming lessons copy pasta?

I have this

God bless you.

Light was terminally arrogant asshole. Like that's the core of every mistake he makes that allows the authorities to narrow down who he is and eventually capture him.

Yeah, sure, he could kill a handful of people every month for the next 75 years and never get caught, but do you think that would be an entertaining story?

>Be able to commit crimes with a 100% guarantee of not getting caught
That's exactly what got him in trouble in the first place. Had he ignored Lind L. Tailor on TV, L would have never figured out Light lives in Kanto. But he thought it was safe and ended up signaling his location.

After that, he mostly did everything right(up to L's death) except when he changed the murder's time, because the police was suspecting Kira was a student. All he did was tell them he could control the time of death and that he had access to the police's files. He had kind of an plan here, but it ultimately just fucked him up royally.

The show had me up until Near. What idiot thought Near was a good idea. Either end it with Light killing L or L solving the case. They tried to have their cake and eat it too. Unfortunately the filling was dog shit.

>What idiot thought Near was a good idea. Either end it with Light killing L or L solving the case.

The publishers, who didn't want a successful and popular manga to end when the creators did.