/last.fm/

>PASTE MY TASTE
pastemytaste.pe.hu/
>FRIENDS WHO LISTEN
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/friends-who-listen/meggmbmcebhnbamegfmejpokkjhcnmih?hl=en
addons.mozilla.org/en-Us/firefox/addon/friends-who-listen/?src=cb-dl-recentlyadded
>CHARTS
tapmusic.net/
lastchart.com/
>LISTS/DATA
lists.fm/(insert username)
>MY MUSIC HABITS
mymusichabits.com/
>MAINSTREAM CALCULATOR
mainstream.ghan.nl/
>ADBLOCK FILTER (new)
@@||dw.cbsimg.net$script,domain=last.fm

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/BlackUlysses
last.fm/user/Meme_master
last.fm/user/gebbg
last.fm/user/hreyfa
last.fm/user/hurri_cane
last.fm/user/neonsorcerer
last.fm/user/KeatonXZX
last.fm/user/cheesebird
last.fm/user/GalickFlash
last.fm/user/oldfeelings
last.fm/user/MC_Webmasta
last.fm/user/tooheadedboy
last.fm/user/MobyOctapad
last.fm/user/scriminamp
vocaroo.com/i/s1y8Yui54Tes
last.fm/user/Mipplash
last.fm/user/benzenene
last.fm/user/matchintowater
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

>Last 7 days I have been into Klaus Kinski, Richard Strauss, Shifted, Ludwig van Beethoven, Delroy Edwards, Bob Dylan, Anton Bruckner, Popol Vuh, Ensemble Unicorn, Chet Baker, Genesis, Steely Dan, Function, Stille Volk, David Bowie, Oni Wytars, Strawbs, Xasthur, TVO & Covered In Sand, Maurizio Bianchi, T.S. Eliot, White Void, Xome, Brothers of the Occult Sisterhood, Covered In Sand, Herbie Hancock, Blawan, Funkadelic, Johannes Brahms, ME&ME, Nocturnal Emissions, D.O.M., One On Top Of The Other, Richard Ramirez & Skin Crime, Worn, Lager SSadis Kastrat Kommandantur, Liver Mortis, Bookworms, Emeralds & Dilloway, Giuseppe Verdi, Kakerlak, Legowelt, Marcos Cabral, SvengalisGhost, Terekke, The Rita, Torn Hawk, Hooked Talons, Forced Orgasm & Werewolf Jerusalem and 400 Blows.

last.fm/user/BlackUlysses

>Last 7 days I have been into Hobart Smith, The Ex, Kokanko Sata, Trevor Lucas, SADEVILLAIN, Horrid Red, Robert Hood, 무키무키만만수, Утpo, Nehëmah, John Fahey, Lil' Son Jackson, Danny Kroha, The Ruins of Beverast, Moor Mother, Marty Robbins, The Cactus Blossoms, Daniel Romano, NBA YoungBoy, Princess Nokia, Blóðtrú, John Thomas, Le Super Djata Band du Mali, Pacou, Scorp, UK Gold, 2nd Shift, Bougie Soliterre, Busta Funk, Diego Hostettler, DJ Rork, Dj Skull, Fab G, Jeff Mills, Jerome van Rossum, Joris Voorn, Marco Lenzi, Markus Nikolai, Miguel, Mion, MN2S, Monobox, Phase, Rae & Christian, Rick Preston, Ricky Bradshaw, Rob Mello, Sirus, Solid Decay and Stacy Kidd.

Page seven and no one by lanq? Weird. Anyway, would y'all leave a recommendation on my shoutbox? I'd be much obliged.

a nice cold refreshing glass of BEPSI COKLA wouls do me just fine right now :)

last.fm/user/Meme_master

Is this a cactus?

Any botanist man in?

last.fm/user/gebbg

>Last 7 days I have been into Xasthur, Lunar Aurora, Regis, Celer, The Ruins of Beverast, Dead Reptile Shrine, Mindly Rotten, Doopees, Melt-Banana, Current 93, Deathspell Omega, Paysage d'Hiver, Suffocation, Tiny Tim, Asa-Chang & 巡礼, Lord Infamous, The Rita, Absurd, Dip In The Pool, Lykathea Aflame, Surgeon, Xome, チャクラ, Acid Witch, After Dinner, Beherit, Hooded Menace, Mortuary Drape, Varathron, Aragon, Koopsta Knicca, 灰野敬二, Merzbow, Slayer, 385, Alcest, Animus, Have a Nice Life, KTL, Corrupted, Sunn O))), Whitehouse, Leviathan, Cocteau Twins, Corrupted & Asunder, Krallice and Sun Kil Moon.

looks like aloe vera

last.fm/user/hreyfa

>Last 7 days I have been into Jeff Rosenstock, Built to Spill, Julianna Barwick, Kate Bush, Oneohtrix Point Never, Elliott Smith, Sufjan Stevens, Ze'eV, Grouper, Mazzy Star, Mitski, Deafheaven, Giles Corey, Joy Division, Balmorhea, Car Seat Headrest, Arcade Fire, Deakin, Angelo Badalamenti, Daniel Norgren, Pavement and Smog.

last.fm/user/hurri_cane

I'm big into Musiqué Concrete, Free Jazz and Industrial

last.fm/user/ellioth_

Last 7 days I have been into Françoise Hardy, TV Girl, The Smiths, Lamp, julien marchal, Stan Getz, Elliott Smith, David Bowie, Finland, Sufjan Stevens, Melody's Echo Chamber, Rome, Stein Urheim, The Pastels, Kate Bush, The Radio Dept., Xiu Xiu, Luciano Cilio, The Flaming Lips and Travi$ Scott.

Music is a scheme. Stay safe.

last.fm/user/neonsorcerer

last.fm/user/KeatonXZX
PasteMyTaste

Keatonxzx
Paste my taste!
Last 1 month I have been into Beck, Car Seat Headrest, Mac DeMarco, Alex Calder, The Velvet Underground, 銀杏BOYZ, Daniel Johnston, Prefuse 73, Weezer, Blank Banshee, Deep Puddle Dynamics, Oneohtrix Point Never, Elliott Smith, The Folk Implosion, Danny Brown, scallops hotel, Themselves, Brainbombs, D'Angelo, Kindling, Yung Lean, Mark Isham, Parquet Courts, Gorillaz, Alex G, Neutral Milk Hotel, Radiohead, The Gerbils, MMOTHS, Quasimoto, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282, Big Stick, De La Soul, Foxes in Fiction, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Missy Elliott, Sonic Youth, Yung Gud, 7 Birches, Dr. Dre, Dreamscape, Lil Ugly Mane, Nirvana, Rawkus, Vince Guaraldi Trio, Ab-Soul, Boris, Foxygen, Gucci Mane and Nervous Young Men.

bump

last.fm/user/cheesebird

last.fm/user/GalickFlash

last.fm/user/oldfeelings

HI

Your compatibility with oldfeelings is Very Low.

Your compatibility with GalickFlash is Very Low.

Your compatibility with cheesebird is Very Low.
You both listen to Blind Willie Johnson, and Bill Evans.

Your compatibility with KeatonXZX is Very Low.
You both listen to Vince Guaraldi Trio, Van Morrison and Exuma.

Your compatibility with NeonSorcerer is Very Low.
You both listen to Thy Catafalque, The Ruins of Beverast and Nails.

Your compatibility with ellioth_ is Super.
You both listen to Trevor Lucas, John Fahey and The Congos.

Your compatibility with hurri_cane is Very Low.

Your compatibility with hreyfa is Very Low.

Your compatibility with Gebbg is Very Low.
You both listen to The Ruins of Beverast, and Wormrot.

Your compatibility with Meme_master is Very Low.
You both listen to Bill Evans, Vince Guaraldi Trio and LAM.

Your compatibility with lnqdty is Very Low.
You both listen to Scott Walker, Van Morrison and Ebenezer Calender And His Maringer Band

last.fm/user/MC_Webmasta
Salutations
>Recommendations appreciated

Anyone else having "Friends Who Listen" not work recently?

last.fm/user/tooheadedboy

>Last 1 month I have been into Stereolab, Gigi Masin, Wally Badarou, Iji, Broken Social Scene, Project Pablo, Tim Maia, The Olivia Tremor Control, Destroyer, Convextion, Marvin Gaye, The Pilotwings, Klubbhuset, TOPS, Arthur Russell, untitled gear, Mariah, Fuga Ronto, Lô Borges and Yo La Tengo.

leave some recs

Virgin

Virgin [2]

Hiii

last.fm/user/MobyOctapad

>I'm into Yo La Tengo, PJ Harvey, Modest Mouse, Sebadoh, Elliott Smith, Pixies, Pavement, Angel Olsen, Tori Amos, Beck, David Bowie, Radiohead, Lykke Li, Mitski, Patti Smith, Regina Spektor, Fiona Apple, Florence + the Machine, Sharon Van Etten and Sufjan Stevens.

Recs for recs, anyone?

i will recc you tv girl

last.fm/user/scriminamp
Good night /moo/! hope you all have a comfy sleep!

If you do I will wreck your TV, girl

H-hi!!!

vocaroo.com/i/s1y8Yui54Tes

last.fm/user/Mipplash

New Jersey?

I dunno what you mean by that

last.fm/user/benzenene

h-hi

Last 1 month I have been into The Early November, Halsey, Pat The Bunny, Troye Sivan, Moose Blood, I Can Make a Mess Like Nobody's Business, Real Friends, Dollar Signs, Heaven Shall Burn, In Flames, Melanie Martinez, Odesza, Memphis May Fire, Amanda Blank, Architects, Zella Day, Ariana Grande, METZ, The xx, The Amity Affliction, The Velvet Underground, Lil Dicky, Adolescents, Twenty One Pilots, False Images, Gojira, Amtrac, Arlo Guthrie, Code Orange and Pierce The Veil.

last.fm/user/matchintowater

!!!

www.last.fm/user/SachaSCG
>I'm into マクロスMACROSS 82-99, Death Grips, Atlus, Red Hot Chili Peppers, μ's, Anamanaguchi, 上海アリス幻樂団, Blank Banshee, Garoad, Mystery Skulls, Masafumi Takada, 鷺巣詩郎, Shoji Meguro, Perfume, Radiohead, Skeleton Waifu Death Cult, Queen, Plumtree, MF DOOM and Riajuu.

Semester starts tomorrow, rec me stuff my friends