Bluetooth Headphones

Sup guys
Owning a iPhone 7 Plus and wanting to switch to Bluetooth headphones (more an convenience than a necessity like when walking my dog and not having to fiddle with the wire)
I was wondering if there are any decent Bluetooth headphones

I'm currently just used to the standard apple plugs and they're okay I guess l, I haven't heard anything better though so I couldn't tell.

There sure are a lot of pricy ones out there. So is are there budget, mid budget and high end options?

Most important would be the sound. I don't need any techi gimmick stuff no ones uses anyways. Just the best sound you can get

>will Bluetooth and wired have the same quality one day?

No it's literally impossible for Bluetooth to be at the same level of quality as wired, we'll need new technology before that happens

Do they not have the same quality? I honestly couldn't tell. I'm using bluetooth with iphone 7 right now and it's great. I just started using blue tooth like last week and I don't think I'm ever gonna go back.

>paying more for a worse product

I thought Sup Forumstants knew better than falling for the wireless memes but I guess not

>beats
>iphone7
>bluetooth
is this a bait thread?

that's what I'm wondering

what he said for the retards itt

You should get those but in hot pink OP

Shit is fire

It was just an image I used to get an idea of the general topic.

I don't mean beats in particular, hell I don't even like them.

I ordered the Marshall Mid's but they sounded awful like listening through a aluminum can.

Can I only expect decent sound quality with spending like 300 bucks for the sennheiser momentum 2.0?

I'm really not trying to bait anyone.
Just out of convenience (and I know Bluetooth is worse than wired) I need Bluetooth headphones.
But as I'm not used to anything exceptional it shouldn't be too hard, should it ?

If you absolutely need the convenience of wireless the momentums are pretty good but you can spend less for better quality

Could you name any then?
I've looked into the AKG Y50bt but I don't know if they're any good. They're a lot cheaper though.

I meant you can spend less for the wired but as you said you want wireless

I know a few others like the T90s, ATH MSR7s, Sony MDR-1000s should all be in your price range, honestly its preference at the $300 mark

They make things for headphones that make them Bluetooth
I guess just try one of those before shelling out the money for entirely new headphones

I recommend sony at the moment i just bought the wired mdr-1a and the sound is amazing, they have these in BT along with the 1000x mentioned

Id be spending much less but wire isn't an option anymore for me. I'll definelty check out your suggestions!

currently wearing these
bought them used for $200 like a year and a half ago, at the time at least they were praised as the best sounding bluetooth headphones and they really do sound great, though not as good as wired headphones in the same price range. also they are comfy as fuck and the battery lasts like 30h of use.
on paper they didn't seem like a great investment but they're one of my favorite things, comfy af and i charge them like twice a month or something like that

about quality, i honestly believe that the headphones sound better with bluetooth than wired. probably because of the way they are designed to go with the bult in DAC and amp

as far as digital quality goes, p sure everything's converted to v0 or some equivalent VBR format with bluetooth 3 or more and that sounds good to me

>beats

[concern intensifies]

>No it's literally impossible for Bluetooth to be at the same level of quality as wired
Yeah! Because the teensy weensy little DAC chip in the iPhone is going to be loads better than what you could fit in the cups of over ear headphones. For fuck's sake Sup Forums.

you have no clue what you're talking about

GOOD point

same to you