Who's the bigger douchebag?

Who's the bigger douchebag?

The ayylmackacks
The bugs were just protecting their land but the Martians were just dicks. I mean they faked a peaceful meeting twice. Once when they landed then when they wanted to "apologize". That's just a dick move.

the bugs did nothing wrong

The plebs of 1996 did not understand that this was the superior alien invasion movie of the summer.

the humans

Technically Mars Attacks was more profitable than Starship Troopers since it underpreformed. Mars attacks made $101 million on a $70 million dollar budget while ST only made $121 Million on a $105 million budget. That's not counting home video sales which is where ST made all it's money anyway.

Good point, but I was talking about 1996, not 1997, kid.

oops. Sorry.

ACK ACK obviously.
Vagina bug is innocent!! BUENOS AIRES WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!

It's all good, I get that the thread was comparing ST to AA.

this desu

mars attacks scared the shit out of me as a kid

What appeal does Mars Attacks even have? It was aggravating as fuck and felt like a really bad migraine.

Like Starship Troopers, Mars Attacks is a big satire on war and foreign policies. Maybe it just went all over your head.

I'm guessing fun isn't your thing?

Same. Finding out about the trading cards and comics didn't help.

ITT: Civillians making stupid ass conspiracy theories.

Bugs were a problem long before BA. The federation did nothing wrong and only retaliated in response to an attack.

Check your shit, Cuckvillians

I don't understand why I see this opinion so often, that movie is wildly entertaining.

Mars attacks is kino

The Martians, obviously. It's heavily implied in ST that the attack on Buenos Ares was a false flag operation designed to give a pretence to attack the bugs and annex their land and resources, whereas the Martians are just dickbags.

This, I didn't even get that it was a comedy I was so freaked out.

GET THIS HOTHEAD OUT OF HERE!

>tfw no movies like these will EVER be made again because of the remake culture and PG-13 bullshit
JUST

Wasn't Mars Attacks PG-13 anyway?

Ayylmaoattacks was fun, but Indepenced Day was better.

>annex their land and resources
>implying bugs can own anything

fucking hippy buglovers