twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's a strong jaw right there

m8 I can't look at her without seeing that wrecked arsehole in my mind's eye

>great female footballer
still waiting for the first one

Who's this roastie toastie

>they will post it
>again

mate if you want to start a solo hope thread then open it by posting the roast and move on, unless you want roastposters to dominate the thread.

What she says or does outside the pitch has nothing to do with this thread, take the mysoginistic act somewhere else

just dont do it

i beg you

Seriously though.

LORD HAVE MERCY UPON US

lads

>inb4 someone posts it

How the fuck can this cunt even pretend to have any self respect left after posting possibly the worst roastie pictures in history?

Stir last night's haggis

Hope Solo

Almighty God, Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Maker of all things, Judge of all; we acknowledge and bewail our manifold sins and wickedness, which we, from time to time most grievously have committed by thought, word and deed against Thy Divine Majesty, provoking most justly they wrath and indignation against us. We do earnestly repent and are heartily sorry for these our misdoings; the remembrance of them is grievous upon us; the burden of them is intolerable. Have mercy upon us, have mercy upon us most merciful Father; for Thy Son our Lord Jesus Christ's sake. Forgive us all that is past; and grant that we may ever serve and please Thee in newness of life, to the honour and glory of Thy name; through Jesus Christ our Lord.

is that the girl that's got a fanny like a ripped out fireplace?

delete this NOW

Great thread

the rational me knows that, but some things once you have seen them they can never be unseen, like your mum for example

I bet it's like a wizard's sleeve lad

go back to Tumblr

it would be like opening a window and shagging the night

>yeah, i'll try my sexy face

like throwing a sausage up an alley

EARLOBES LOOK AT HER EARLOBES

youtube.com/watch?v=1s6aNjJRbrA

good man

DELET

For the love of God beef is banned in India....yuck

The absolute madman

One poo in loo for you

soon

*BBBRRAAAAAAAP*

This is somehow more horrifying than the full roastie picture.

look at that swollen butthole, i bet she had just taken a dump seconds before that picture

Reminds me of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=L7SkrYF8lCU

No pls

>imblying you wouldn't lovingly fist her hungry cunt to make her your very own fleshy keeper's glove

Michelle Heyman is GOAT at making my dick hard.

this

she looks like a rug muncher lad, unless you're a sheila you can kiss that minge goodbye

does this really disgust you guys or you just playing gay?