rateyourmusic.com/~savagebear
rateyourmusic.com/~SuicideByCandlelight
rateyourmusic.com/list/ellieisntcool/rym-chats-essential-albums/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first

rateyourmusic.com/~riceshoes

Here we go. Please suggest changes and additions:

Titan (Gods of old) Tier: No_, Sodr2, AntiWarhol, Kishinev, Ahampe

Fallen Gods Tier: TheHorbgorbler, Zizekian, Sine_Nomine, Mensa, tolkkii, BAYAR, tankpit, greenway, herkyjerky

UHS Tier: Esichio, sp59, Vekrah

Old Man Tier: Alrog, duckstab_tenthousand, toolshed00, Grampus, pabanks, sp59 (again)

Newly Ascended Tier: cosmictones, hladik, cacespace, deagger, L "Y" J

Rising Stars (AKA Post-Avant-Teen): applecat, jmarvin_, bratty, doctor_frosty, rodrigo2703, shj990512, HaruyaiShizuka, TriplePositive, samred, prostagma, apotos

Missed Apotheosis Tier: Gallifrey, mookid, geldofpunk, Qwerty100, marsbars, vito_james, flyingwill, troutmask, RNG, Fastro, notebooks

Metalhead Tier: Electriclizard, asadv, all the other metalheads, fucking toolshed00 again probably

Neo-RYM Tier: All the /daily/ people, zzane, MalcolmXWing, JamesCairns, MichaelKeating, kanaberal, cancherito, cochon, harakiri_, bluzz, GonzoLewd, Fukkboi69, TelegraphRoad, Zed_Lamp, MetaFalls, ailurus, MatuX20, sailingedvard2, brihgt, taconelli, deathmaumau, a_toaster, ranhe, aeroslut, ModernJester, MQuestionable, CAREFREELIFE, Nacre, savagebear, this entire list rateyourmusic.com/list/I_AM_FISH/_daily-rym-users/

"Fuck" Tier: Montie_Ray, Sal, Shamepai, Jangle_Bojangle

Creamey Tier: Akouchi_Hime, Pate, iloveyou, phlg, mrminio, hamtrax

Actually East Asian Tier: Akouchi_Hime, KareA, ckcy, shj990512, AnimeHeck, HaruyaiShizuka

Fuck You Tier: PyramidPostcard, yoozy_cutie, riceshoes, theo_g

LOVE ME

rateyourmusic.com/~Jangle_Bojangle
rateyourmusic.com/~Jangle_Bojangle

accurate

why do you exist

Add owl_jolson to rising stars

Who else /grips/ here?

rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/grips/grips/

old man tier? f off lol

rateyourmusic.com/~ailurus

heyyy

They are literally all 35+y.o. men.

None of these so-called 'fallen gods' are, or ever have been, good users.

This is a level of autism I've not previously seen

so you can't be a titan if you're old?

It's kind of you to make sure the real cream of the crop are not on the list, for their preservation.

what's wrong with herkyjerky? i genuinely think he was good user

there's no way duckstab is really 40 years old

rateyourmusic.com/~hamtrax

One can be double-listed, as occurs multiple times on this list. If any of the "Old Men" were Titans, they'd be listed as such. duckstab_tenthousand and pabanks are the only ones that are even close to such a status.

Not all gods are good.

i, the witchfinder is nearly 40 so its possible

rateyourmusic.com/~demianX

hey guys :3

Hi guys, I am Montie.

rateyourmusic.com/~Montie_Ray

Music is my life, and I love rating it

implying you're any better you jealous droner

neo-rym

fuck you

Wow, that was a rude comment. Care to rephrase that?

excuse me, i made a slight mistake

see:
"fuck"

I belong in rising stars.

What's wrong with mensa?

HHAHAHAHA HE STILL LISTENS TO RADIOHEAD AND OASIS AND COLDPLAY

that duckstab guy is a 20-something weeb, isn't that obvious

Based L "Y" J

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHa

Nothing, he's just constantly disappearing and so forth; his influence is defeated by his self-destruction.

Once again, Fallen Gods are not necessarily bad or good users. They just WERE tastemakers, and now no longer are for one of a variety of reasons.

>you dont

How does it feel having zero taste plebian?

What is so funny

>All the /daily/ people
>rateyourmusic.com/list/I_AM_FISH/_daily-rym-users/
isn't it a bit pointless to include both of these?

Montie is the most "Fuck" user in all of RYM history.

Yes, my mistake.

Montie is one of the best users in history and is actually a solid musician too.

Also neo-RY Mers are the most "fuck" people. Montie is operating within neo-RYM but also as his own person with Grimescuck. Its wonderful

where does muwt fall under all of this? he still has drones

Under Montieboys for sure

Put your trip back on, you sad, sad boy.

>Grimescuck
His fakerating quite nearly landed him in Fuck You tier, for the record. Cancerous user.

HHAHAHAHA HE STILL LISTENS TO RADIOHEAD AND OASIS AND COLDPLAY

>neo-rym
fuck off, i bet i have better taste than you

rateyourmusic.com/~kakuski147
Some of you should consider another hobby desu

Wtf I love Grips now!

hey!

why is there literally not one good right leaning user?

classifriend
linkshander

Try again, embryo

>linkshander
loool

I bet you're an anti-gun atheist.

me

let's get this shit started
>April 2016

why do you enjoy being an anti intellectual

>being an unquestioning liberal is intellectual because (((academia))) says it is

I love these threads. Music is my life, and I love rating it and discussing it with other fellow intellectuals.

someone who hasnt gone to college before posted this

someone too young to go to college has posted this

I study STEM instead of gender studies.

Ya and? so am i ... stop trying to be a special snowflake lol.. it should be STEAM anyways

>A

wwwwwwwwww

you can study art on your own time while dedicating your education to something with a future instead of paying to be preached Marxism to

-sigh- why must i concern myself with these Dolts

Who is the best mod and why is it lomboklombok?

>tfw you're AntiWarhol's 500th friend
ask me anything, lads

what's it like to be about 480 behind me?

shut up newfag

Damn

LMAO

Hamtrax a fat ass little mexican! No game, no girl, no nothing. Just another little bitch doing battlefront let's plays on youtube lmao.

IKR lol, remember when he "internet dated" Vye aka Violet Benjamin??

YEAH I remember that lol!

Wow these threads are terrible now

omg i memberrrr!!!!!

They're only terrible because literally nobody remembers you.

You weren't annoying or cool enough to even make a mark.

How sad for a tripfag... : (

rateyourmusic.com/~SuicideByCandlelight

What is neo-rym? You mean Sonemic?

o shit it's lazare

Rec me some thick and creamey music.

Tiger Trap

>This record is sooo innocent, that I actually felt guilty while listening to it, because I really felt that Tiger Trap deserved to lose their virginity to a much prettier guy. I feel like some creepy uncle that tries hiding his registered-sex offender tag from his nieces when I listen to this album, but I take it in with great pleasure. And this stuff is really energetic, so this niece is sure to squirm all around...oooh. Yah...that's right. You take what I give to you, sweet girlie-girl yah...

>Don't be fooled by the seemingly naive and innocent nature of these songs, though; each song possesses a truly epic riff with a killer guitar tone. A guitar tone that totally stomps all over the guitar tone of bands like Heavenly (whom I actually like). Each song on here is truly catch, which is something that twee pop looks past a good deal of the time (I know...blasphemy, right?). The album couldn't have started with a more perfect opener in "Puzzle Pieces"; a high-speed, and borderline-chaotic spiel from the cute lips of Angela Loy. The guitar seems like a 16-year old speeding down the highway without a license, trying to avoid cops, but knowing that whenever you're doing something illegal, the concentration of cops in that area increases by 300%. The rest doesn't let down, with epic pop ditties such as "Words and Smiles" and "Supercrush". "You and Me" is sweet enough to render me diabetic.

>If you want to pop the cherry of somebody way younger and hotter than you, but know that this possibility would be virtually impossible without the use of rape, listen to Tiger Trap instead. You won't even have to go to jail that way, and you'll still get the twisted satisfaction of stealing the precious innocence of a little girl!

>rateyourmusic.com/~hamtrax
Bladee is absolutely the most underrated rapper out right now but is eversince really 5 stars for you?

>that review
ew every time

>trips this often on Sup Forums
>only has barely over 1000 ratings
This is so sad it's funny

Rate "Your" Music

abelian died for our sins
F

By the end of March I am going to be the new tastemaker and dethrone the titans.
Screencap this.

F

the titans' rep grows by the day - impossible to catch up

just wait, my ascension is gonna be the beginning of the post-AntiWarhol era.

Fact you can be a music lover without being a polymath.
Ummm Hamtrax would like to have a word with you.

profile?

not yet
:^)

>slint
>the end of evangelion

>5 stars

slint is great

but not a fucking 5/5

rateyourmusic.com/list/ellieisntcool/rym-chats-essential-albums/
Just why? Is everyone here 12

Where did this "I like mostly rock music but I totally like Kate Bush too guys so I'm not pretentious" meme start?

Yeah, giving slint a 5 is a red flag. Same with a 5 to to be kind. That's all you need to know about this person: he hasn't fully left the p4k/mu-core phase yet still thinks he can play in the big leagues.

blogchat

*4 to to be kind

that still exists?

>beat happening's s/t somehow is beyond bad, belongs to the same category to a literal meme album like pink season, and is worse than speedin bullet 2 heaven and green day's revolution radio

beat happenenings self titled SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't get how sing to god has an average rating of 3.71. It's surreal...