Celeb thread part 5

Celeb thread part 5

Becky

no one post in here and let it die

This
Useless to start a thread when this one fag spams a trap

I-I'm afraid m-my m-mistress h-has a-a b-bit o-of a-a dark s-side t-to her that h-her f-fans aren't aware o-of... M-My d-doctor g-gasps in d-disbelief and I-I ask h-him t-to k-keep it confidential...

Would love to see more G but this thread is dead

She s-says the wh-white fl-flowers r-represent the p-purity o-of the p-punishment she justly doles out t-to me every night...

Such a tragedy there's only three bikini pictures of her.

Why do you care if we think she's pretty?

God you're so fucking cringey

Hopefully next summer

What the fuck is that thing? It's jewish thats for sure.

She is half-jewish on her dad's side, and she makes the cartoon Steven Universe.

You don't really find her attractive, right?

She reciprocates b-boot rubs and presses upon my chest, l-legs and arms in remembrance t-to the w-way she c-controls our relationship... I-It h-helps in deference to the d-damage I-I d-did t-to her d-damaged heart... She s-says i-it makes h-her f-feel more comfortable in our relationship...

I think she is very cute, personally.

That's a long time. :(

omg this thread is so much cancer

kill yourself you fat bastard

Bitch, turn around and quit looking at you boyfriend's screen.

Sadly yes. Have to wait until then for my waifu in bikini too..

it has heeb aids

fucking bae, I would love to rail her

Any Becky pits?

This is the closest I have, sorry user.

someone go find hitler to save us from all this heeb aids cancer

So what you're saying is there was no way for her to fail?

The guy in this picture is her boyfriend of 8 years, Ian JQ.

Can you just post J.alba pics without being a total faggot?

I-I know when she swings those p-pointy heels a-around m-my face as I-I am laying o-on the ground I-I am c-completely at h-her mercy... And I-I believe the w-way she sm-smiles makes m-me even m-more nervous... I-If she w-were t-to accidentally slip I-I could easily l-lose an e-eye o-or gain a-a very nasty scrape on m-my face...

If you're trying to say i should do something with my life besides hang out in these threads, why don't you make some suggestions that i like?

I-I m-must b-beg f-for heaven's m-mercy f-for a-a least 5 minutes b-by the time w-we reach this state before she r-releases m-me...

Watch Steven Universe.

I'm a rock nerd and that show sucks.

I-I m-must b-be v-very c-c-careful w-with her d-during these t-times: she c-c-can be one very dangerous w-woman... O-One wrong w-word and she'll l-leave a-a nasty g-gash o-on my b-body t-to teach m-me a lesson...

I managed to hold a genuine smile for over a minute straight today for the first time in what feels like years, you've made me go back to full curmudgeon+1.

You're pathetic!

Last one, I need to sleep