Fuck I'm in a bad way

Fuck I'm in a bad way.

Been seeing this girl for a few months. Things are sweet, we see each other a bunch, I introduce her to my daughter. Things are chill though - neither of us are too bothered about making things 'official' but we are talking about Christmas, joking about the future, getting a dog, a house.

Over the last few days though, she has been a bit cold. Not messaging me when she wakes up like before. I'm doing a lot of the chasing. I ask her if she wants to come see me, but every time she has a reason not to. We hadn't seen each other for 2 weeks this weekend, and she had the opportunity to come see me but didn't.

I didn't bother messaging her yesterday - she didn't message me all day.

I figure I'll leave it to her to get in touch. But the uncertainty of what the fuck is going in is doing me in.

I guess any advice, brutal honesty, whatever.

Also, feels thread.

That feel when captcha shows ya how much shit yer life is....

sorry bud

why don't you just call her and ask her why she is growing distant? this isn't anything a conversation can't fix or at least clear up. you have a daughter, stop behaving like you're still in high school.

not OP but doubt she'd say why. that happened to me as well once... OP, prepare for the worst case scenario (she disappearing without any reason), I warned you.

More than one fish in the sea

Tbh I think she's ghosting you because of the fact you have a child and clearly are looking to settle down.

Yeah I get you - I guess I hinted that I felt she didn't want to see me, and she said I need to 'chill out a bit'.

She has said before she doesn't like needy guys, and she has also said she gets disinterested if I'm too nice.

I just feel this would make things worse, idk

You know what's up retard, she lost interest, man up and move on

Sounds like a handful.. better girls out there mate.

I'd go with this if I had been the one who started talking about houses, dogs and shit.

I haven't really led that she has. I suppose I don't get why she would spend time with my daughter if she wasn't looking to move things forward long term.

>She has said before she doesn't like needy guys, and she has also said she gets disinterested if I'm too nice.

Jesus OP, move on. No bigger signal of the girl being a whore than that.

You idiot, ever heard of a girl who's madly in love saying those things? She's clearly lost interest and there's nothing you can do, no matter how desperate you get. Move on man if you were able to get her you are able to get another, you're a grown ass man with a daughter show some strength.

She is mate - I've just got a fucking baaaad case of the feels. I think it's probably just because she is making herself unavailable, it's making me want her more. But I just need to know if it's games or if she really isn't interested any more.

to be fair a "too nice" definitely exists and is very unattractive. i'm not sure if it applies in this case though.

Scrotum with time stamp or gtfo

It's over bro, at this point even if she suddenly gains interest back in you (which she won't, btw) you should turn her down and already have flushed away all your emotions for her, because you don't want a girl who's attention goes from person to person and a girl who loses interest like that, it's just a few days of feeling shitty nobody ever died from it

Move on nigga... Make YOURSELF "unavailable"

post a picture of her, so we anons can have more important info to decide whether you should dump her or not

You can safely move on OP you dont want someone like that near your daughter.

i agree with this. choose the one you want your daughter to role model.

OP here.

You are all so right and I fucking know it.

I suppose what upsets me the most is the ghosting.

I get that maybe after a handful of dates ghosting is acceptable, but I suppose I was just confident that if things changed and she didn't want to talk to me or see me again she would at least fucking tell me. Pretty brutal, especially after meeting my daughter.

But fuck it, it's just another grim reminder that the majority of women will fuck you over in a heartbeat.

I think the best thing I can do now is just go and fuck someone else. Amirite?

Damn this is relevant.

went through this one once before and am going through it now again

this he wont let it go tho because OP is a fucking faggit

she got some new cock im sorry op but the whore did

Cliche, typical modern day bitch behavior. She's gone and you may as well fire up tinder for some pussy.

I fucked up a relationship bc of this. How long you. Been dating .

Don't go fuck someone else.

Wait a week or two more and then ask her what is up. Be upfront about how you feel and tell her you don't like it feels right now.

Oh fuck I missed this. Just break up with her before you go fuck around.

Im sure alot of people here have faced similar cirumstances. Good advice in this thread..not the usual 15 year olds responding. Anyways. You should confront her I say. Alot of people saying just go cold turkey on her ass but trust me ur gonna want closure. Nothing worse than wondering what went wrong for a few months. Get ur closure and THEN move on bro. Take care of ur daughter and fuck these hoes