Had sex with my gf earlier without a condom...

Had sex with my gf earlier without a condom... I didn't cum inside her and I'm pretty sure I didn't have much precum if any. Should I be afraid? Should I get some plan b? Help me out guys

ur fucked buddy ur gonna be a dad

ur fine

if she won't get an abortion then get her some plan b to gobble. why risk having a kid with this crazy bitch? don't be a fucking jew. get her plan b. you're not ready to be a father.

You should be afraid. I fucked your gf earlier too without wrapping it up, and I have aids.

Depends, you just did some Russian roulette retard. there definitely is a chance you get a twin haha

Kill her

There are billions of sperm not only in a single load, but also in pre-ejaculate. All it takes is one dude. Pre cum doesn't just come out at the beginning of sex. There are juices and semen flowing throughout the entire experience. Either wear a rubber or go line up some female contraception. There are plenty of options besides the pill these days. For what it's worth though OP, I think you'll be a great dad :)

PS - All 3 of my friend's kids are from the pull out method

Just wait a few months, user...

You should be fine just as long as you didn't fap before and cum without pissing out the leftover sperm before you had sex with her
Precum doesn't contain any sperm by itself

Semen.and sperm are two different things user

Didn't you pay attention in health class?

I use the pull out method every time. Only got a girl preggers once in over 10 years of regular sex with several girls. You should be fine. Just make sure you pull out in time. The time I knocked her up I didn't pull out.

A real man doesn't worry about that and doesn't pull out. Grow up, be a man, and cum inside that bitch. It's your job to spread your seed and it is her duty to take it.

This guy is retarded This guy knows what he's talking about

you're fine. getting pregnant is far harder than the media is making you believe.

If you want to make sure then just do it.

Otherwise you might be ok but there will always be the small chance you did knock her up

Agreed in fact best you get some plan b just to be safe

Holy shit, you tards. You can't get a girl pregnant anytime you want, even if you cum inside her. She has to be fertile in that period. OP, you're fine, unless you are the most unlucky person on earth.

At this point; you might as well smoke a whole marijuana.

You can always kill your gf

On the future, don't pull out. Just fuck her in the ass and fill her up. You'll like it a lot more.

more like plan Sup Forums am i right guys!?

Ask her to test, that's all that could be done.
I'm confident you guys'll be okay, though. I assume there are times when one party doesn't cum at the end.

OP if pic is related, you should be proud to put a crib midget in that piece.

I see what you did there!

I've had unprotected sex for months with my GF with no issue aslong as you don't bust inside you should be fine, But there is a small risk precum can get her pregnant.

A good way to help calm your self down is to think of it this way.

Couple try for months/Years to get pregnant, whats the chance she can get pregnant from 1 try?

The best fertility treatment available is to move to a trailer park and drink malt liquor.

Well since we your GF is jugolette, u now have AIDS

What's with faggots these days so afraid of making a human. Grow a pair you pussy

Precum?? Oh man, that's a surefire way to have triplets.

just go get it you fuckwad. Better safe then sorry and next time don't be a beta faggot and use a condom

Oh man, you made an error. You put "can" instead of "should"

People still use condoms?

>I read the neckbeard's view on mating, the wild, and being an alpha male

>I never get laid but I know how neckbeards think real men are in the wild

>listen to how alpha I sound and how little pussy I actually get

All of you faggots need to stfu with your dumb theories and actually try getting laid

mostly people who don't want to catch AIDS, yeah.

Condoms are for manlets. Be a real Man and cum inside her.

Why would you fuck someone who you think might have aids? I mean, if it's some strange you should wrap it, but 99% I know the person pretty well before fucking them. I'm also a fucking autist, but that should relate to the rest of yall.

you know who these people fucked with and who the people of these people fucked with?
no.

Enjoy fatherhood, user

>paranoid virgin detected

Plan b should be plan a if you have no contraceptive in place

Who's afraid of a little aids anyways?

wrong

Who cares? If she gets pregnant, that's her problem. Not much she can do if you don't want to be a dad.

20 years experience doing it, never had a problem.

Just make sure to pull out.

do you even lift bro?

maybe if you live in an aids infested country like the US

Actually there is quite a bit she can do.

nothing to be afraid of nigger, if you didnt cum inside its fine. Just make sure she wasnt ovulating that day

No there isn't. There isn't shit she can do. Babies are a woman's responsibility anyway.

> Going raw with a girl who's not on the pill
It's like watching a documentary on retards or nigger tribes.
How fucking mongoloid do you have to be to get in this kind of situation in 20fucking16 ? I guess your teenager hormones are real fucking high but you still are a fucking idiotic motherfucker.

Go get plan B you can't predict what happened with your dick and if it leaked semen or not.

Real men nut inside a bitch.

Ive had the same a couple of days ago.. chances are pretty low most women dont get pregnant on first try.. i would wait until her period should kick in and then get a test

Here you go OP, fool proof method.

I think I may have have fucked up

>fucking 16 yr without condom
>fucking 18 year old without condom
>didn't cum in 18 but came a little right before I stuck it back in her pussy
>I've cummed in the 16 pussy and have gotten the plan b a few times
>yes i know it's less effective each time
>also think i may have given them an STD
>2 weeks ago 2 friends and I ran a train on 41yr, came in her ass raw.

I don't think the 2 girls are pregnant but I actually think I may have given them AIDS

Sauce? Pls

nice one chad !

>may have given them aids

Get yourself checked, nigger. That way you can give people aids on purpose.

Same here, about one year. It's not risky at all, if you master your sword.

I bet you have aids, nigger.

People with aids don't wear a sign around their neck like "I have aids lol" you fucking retard.

Buy diapers

>sign around their neck
I know that you fucking idiot. They wear it around their waist.

it boggles my mind that people still pull out knowing the risks. then again here in America we large population of people who don't believe in evolution so it makes sense I hear about retards having little retards.

>we large population
>retards
Yup.

AAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDSSSSSSSSS

The chances of catching AIDS from unprotected vaginal sex with a girl who is HIV positive is less than 1% (as long as nether of you have other STDs, open sores, etc.)

Don't believe me? Google yourself

If there's one thing I've learned in this world, it's that the 1% will always fuck you.

It's not that risky. The girl only has a few days a month she can get pregnant.

You can't be late on pulling out.
You shouldn't have sex a second time after cumming once.

Just use common sense.
Is there a risk? Sure. But there's a risk of a condom busting when you nut inside her. Everything is a risk.

I've never had a problem when I followed those rules.

Then don't fuck chicks with AIDS. It's only 1% chance if she's positive and you a raw dogging her. Most girls don't have AIDS to start with.

she gone have brown babies, fam.