Asian amateur thread

Asian amateur thread

So, "Boring, ugly girl thread" then?

i wish i can fuck her :(

Asian girls are disgusting as fuck

Fuck off faggots

These are so obviously two different people though...

More?

These threads are literally the same shit every time

This right here is perfection.

Might as well /thread with the first post.

same girl?

does this girl have a name? I see her everywhere.

she looks Filipina. but I could be wrong

Do all Asian amateurs have to be girls sucking dick?

what girl is not sucking dick? except lesbians

What a couple of faggots! Look at them and laugh!

Why? Everyone knows that Asians are downies with rigid wooden bodies. Every hot Asian chick is either mixed or had tons of surgery. You're attracted to Rainman with more hair on the crotch.

Being really into Asian chicks is code word for being psychosexually pathologically into the only type of women your mind has convinced itself is attractive due to the realization that you're a fucking leering, weird, entitled, wholly unmarketable, manipulative walking canister of lady repellant on jaundiced hairy chicken legs.

You can find an Asian woman attractive but if you don't immediately question why WMAW is so common the first time you go on a date and sit at a 14.99$ Jade Palace Buffet and realize all the other Napoleon Dynamite vampire looking motherfuckers in there are with Asian women then there's something wrong with your brain. Which might be the point actually.

how about some more asian amateurs to fap to and less shitwriting.

Dude. What?

Spot the guys who got rejected by Asians, literally that easy

Bump

Slow the fuck down you walking autsbasket. If you blow your entire vocabulary in one sentence, your message is gonna get mixed up in the random bullshit you spouted.