What are some scenes that women are literally incapable of understanding?

What are some scenes that women are literally incapable of understanding?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xzTKGa_Zol8
youtube.com/watch?v=rCY_Hjv7vKc
youtube.com/watch?v=t34MZ-Zub9c
youtube.com/watch?v=xf842rXxKwI
youtube.com/watch?v=27_H7xumAbA
youtube.com/watch?v=vNaXQQbcgw0
youtube.com/watch?v=sZTWCwqmgLc
vimeo.com/2569017
youtube.com/watch?v=sZTWCwqmgLc&#t=3m10s
youtube.com/watch?v=UYa6gbDcx18
youtube.com/watch?v=AgkqTFasfmA
youtube.com/watch?v=Drqj67ImtxI
youtube.com/watch?v=L6tp8r0E68w
youtube.com/watch?v=wK7GSARUs_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=lVnWOUR7NQE
youtube.com/watch?v=vH3-Gt7mgyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=xzTKGa_Zol8

Those movies are full of them

youtube.com/watch?v=rCY_Hjv7vKc

youtube.com/watch?v=t34MZ-Zub9c

Manly tears

youtube.com/watch?v=xf842rXxKwI

Basically anything involving
>hard work resulting in great reward
>honor
>sacrifice
>brotherhood
>anything in life of worth that isn't bought with money

youtube.com/watch?v=27_H7xumAbA

Any scene that depicts a relationship with no material or sociopolitical benefit, only trust and understanding.

Sugar Ray Robinson was the best boxer of the entire history

I wish I was a girl

youtube.com/watch?v=vNaXQQbcgw0

Eowyn is literally the fervent war spirit of the people of Rohan that emerges to stand against the gravest of evils in all of Middle Earth despite knowing the horrific consequences that await her if she fails. Rejecting women like this is rejecting the spirit of your own people. The nature of a peoples women reflect the spiritual health of their culture.

Sorry its in German but I can't find it in English.

youtube.com/watch?v=sZTWCwqmgLc

vimeo.com/2569017

youtube.com/watch?v=sZTWCwqmgLc&#t=3m10s

The Athena archetype, which serves as the foundation for some of the greatest women characters in all of mythic story telling, defy this notion that women do not understand honor or integrity. It has always been the most meaningful expression of honor to see it live within the wives and daughters of a culture and defend it with their lives, like Antigone. If you truly feel this way about the women of your culture and your people, it only reflects your own weakness and failing as men in your duty to uphold it's ideals and light the fire of honor within the women you care about.

Women are incapable of cooperation, that's why they don't understand any of those themes. Every woman movie involves the main female character having her cake and eating it too. Every chickflick involves a boring average girl sexing multiple guys while still remaining pure for some illogical reason.

Great fucking movie

see

>believing sophocles

>not believing aristophanes

you got memed by like, 2300 years

youtube.com/watch?v=UYa6gbDcx18

taxi driver

batman

Is that why he ducked Charles Burley?

GOAT scene of pride

You don't understand that these movies are made by men. The men who uphold the ideals of honor and integrity will always be at odds with the world, and they will seduce women to whoredom and dishonor. It falls upon you to reject this subversion and not let it corrupt your devotion to ideals, or your belief in what is the truest and highest form of completion within humanity, which is the marriage of the noble husband and the loyal wife. Your wife will be just as much at odds with the entirety of womanhood as you are with the entirety of manhood, as most will choose whoredom over honor, but you will be stronger for being set apart from the world.

A man needs his Queen in order to truly become a King.

>Not knowing that women were the direct link that humans had with the gods.
Look at this fag.

Says the lazy fuck from his computer

Said the autist that deeply wishes a girl would let him touch her

>>Not knowing that women were the direct link that humans had with the gods.

Dionysius pls go

The prophets of Apollo were women as well. Women have an inherent connection with the metaphysical, and rejecting them outright like this thread is doing is a destructive urge.

f-fug
youtube.com/watch?v=AgkqTFasfmA

Athena is a fucking waifu, do you get it? She is the ancient equivalent of

>>she will never stomp your balls into apple sauce and make you eat the miscarried fetal tissue from her bleeding vagina
>Why even live, /athens/?

>Not knowing that women were the direct link that humans had with the gods.

>in the bible Eve disobeyed god and got her and Adam kicked out of Eden
>we'd all be living in paradise if it weren't for this bitch
thx women

As a recent MtF trans I have to say that scene was dumb as shit when I was a male and remains a dumb scene still.

Maybe King Theoden would have actually saved not only his life but a few thousand of his cavaliers if he didn't stop his entire army to give a monologue on top of a hill in full view of the enemy, and giving them enough time to change their defensive positions to deflect the charging horses.

It was Satan who seduced her user. He promised her that she would be liked unto Yahweh and Shekinah along with Adam if she ate the forbidden fruit.

Why on earth would you do this to me right now

not really that much related to the thread but can somehow explain this to me:

In Stan, during the final part of the song:

>I'm in the car right now, I'm doing 90 on the freeway.

How the fuck is doing 90 scary? Hell, I've done 130 on the autobahn sometimes 110 on a normal day. What's the point of this scene? Can somehow explain this tome?

To give ones life in defence of his homeland is the truest fulfillment of a mans life. All of these men held that in their hearts. Eowyn above all held this within her heart when she faced the Witch King. No loyal soul of Rohan was thinking of their own lives upon the fields of Pelennor, they were fighting for something more than themselves.

>cavaliers
dumb trannyposter

God warned her before
he specifically said "You can eat from any tree EXCEPT THIS FUCKING ONE."
and she didn't listen. fucking women smdh

s-so we can feel together, user

>as I mentally ill person I did not like this
ok

She was slowly seduced by Satan and gave into the temptation of becoming God herself, the temptation that has been at the heart of all human corruption from the beginning of time. You cannot hold yourself above Eve when we have all felt this same temptation and it's insatiable allure.

>when I was a male
I know this is bait but you are still a male fucktard. Enjoy having the largest feet and hands, broadest shoulders, smallest hips manliest jawline to ever walk into the fucked up tranny bathrooms.

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

U FUKKEN WEEB FUCK OFF

if you don't have knowledge of good and evil, you have no idea why it might be wrong not to do what you're told, assuming it ever is

so you mean you didn't take a magic pill that transformed you from a mentally ill male into a mentally ill female? crazy.

>no bullets slamming into the horses

Immersion broken

Youtube poops have completely taken the emotion out of this scene for me

>it's a /r9k/ episode

youtube.com/watch?v=Drqj67ImtxI

@ 9:50

youtube.com/watch?v=L6tp8r0E68w

One of my top 5 movies and I hate japan """"culture"""" and everything that came from it, including Sup Forums

>the gods.

Judging by how often they need shit explained for them, pretty much all of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=wK7GSARUs_Q

Pretty sure they understand all these scenes now since you post them every single day.

>Women
>On Sup Forums

No, women post here too and they see all your racial and masculine insecurity in all of it's pathetic light.

>a woman
>awake and posting on Sup Forums from 1:00-4:00 A.M.

Not likely. I don't care what european women may think because I cannot fuck them.

youtube.com/watch?v=lVnWOUR7NQE

There are neet women that do the same shit we do, and see all the insecure shit that you post incessantly. I think about them every time I see you post the absurd shit that you do.

>there are NEET women
>>>>>He is concerned about the opinion of NEETs

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
O A O O A
U V C
E K

Based senpai

Not my story but I recall another user saying;
>End of Gran Torino
>Girlfriend turns to me and says "why did he pretend to pull out a gun, he had to have known what that wouldve looked like, he deserved what he got"

Heard something similar for Last Samurai too
>why did he get Tom Cruise to kill him, he couldve survived

I am a neet user

>why did he get Tom Cruise to kill him, he couldve survived

Is this for real?

Men often ask those same questions user. Western men in this era are rarely beholden to honor

>I know this is bait but I'll still respond

Actual autism desu senpai

My cousin gets all these scenes because she's not a retard, unlike my brother

>gigantic faggot

Well you are pretty much a woman then

BUT YOU ARE NOT, YOU ARE MENTALLY ILL

sure is /r9k/ in here

>doesnt understand the value of chock and awe

>>honor
>>sacrifice
>>brotherhood

What were you doing when you were 18 Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=vH3-Gt7mgyM

DEATH

I prefer the

>who am i Gamling

Go back to /r9k/

The funny thing about that scene is that somehow it doesn't do much for me, even though the only difference is that my "uncle Phil" died when I was young so it has always been just my mom and me. I kinda wish I could feel something.

>ALL WOMEN ARE THE SAME!!! REEEEEEEE
>no, just like all men are NOT the same, all women are NOT the same
>WHO CARES ABOUT THE WOMEN THAT ARENT GENERIC WOMEN REEEEEEEE

you're a fucking retard.

Only women are philistines enough to love LOTR though

Just because they get them from an intellectual level doesn't mean that they GET them, you know?

The general norm is a thing. Most people are stupid.

>It has always been the most meaningful expression of honor to see it live within the wives and daughters of a culture and defend it with their lives
Has you ever considered that it's not possible to see that on real life? One guy complaining about that means it's his problem, ever guy complaining about that means that a certain amount of truth to it.
>failing as men in your duty to uphold it's ideals and light the fire of honor within the women you care about
Which implies those women aren't capable of doing so on their own.

Yes, but so are most males as well.

Attributing it only to females is retarded and something that undesirable unsociable losers do because of bitterness.

This guy gets it.
According to the logic of people in this thread, if a man does something stupid it's because he's stupid, but if a woman does something stupid, it's because all women are stupid.

Most people don't consider themselves part of the general norm because it's always linked to undesirable traits.

You two are part of the general norm just so you know.

The way Uncle Phil clumsily flings Will's cap off as he goes in for the hug, even just as the music kicks in, reminds you how tender this moment truly is

I do still belive there´s a difference though, and I know this comes completely from experience (But how on earth would you get this knowledge otherwise?), but It seems that you can discuss many things with stupid males that women wouldn´t even touch. I mean, I know some great women that were in my debate team, but get them to talk about current events, history, war, science, math etc. has always been more difficult than with men. I could convince the guy studying marketing in the shittiest rich boy school in state about how math is actually beautiful, but my girlfriend of 3 years still kept to each his own attitude. I was not trying to sound like an asshole either, I clearly explained my reasons and why I understand most people take math as a chore, but the outcome was and is pretty consisten. It sounds quite autistic, I know, but I also try to engage talk about shit I "know" they like. Like, I knew this girl studying history of art and I simply asked if the difference in the depiction of reality in different cultures also amounts to better or worse technique and she gave me a cold "yes" and stopped. It wasn´t something fedora, I sware, she was talkign about some art museum she visited.

I´m not saying that this means women are less capable of higher learning and seeking culture from everywhere, but this attitude of never engaging in discussion really makes doubt about their true passion and goals and they make them appear quite simplistic. I know girls who are studying in a better college than mine and are capable of much more things than me, but it still comes from an attitude of "I will prove I´m the best to the world" instead of "I love this area of study".

Maybe the thing is women and men do stupid things in very different ways and each gender will feel more identified with the stupidity of each.
>normie

>but get them to talk about current events, history, war, science, math etc. has always been more difficult than with men.
I've had the exact opposite experience.

Woman hating scum like you should be castrated. You aren't real men, you're a parody of masculinity.

Well, idk, another more generall example is any classroom. It seems that men ask a lot more questions, enter discussion and get heated with the joy of responding and refuting and women stay more quite. I´ve read that we do really learn differently, and obviously I´m biased, but I really cannot understand how that could be a better way to learn. And example of something I experience in academia is that while women do better on tests than men, they really lack iniciative to gain networks, compared to men, which is crucial and you need to gain the attention of the professor in order to do that. And this is with both men and women professors. And while males may be more dissorganized, simpistic and stubborn with some ideas, men still are on top of the PhDs numbers even if undergrad has evened out.
Why are you here?

I'm here because I want to talk about Television & Film. I'm not here to bash women like some limp dicked coward. Stop blaming your own pathetic failings on the other gender and grow up. Be a man.

K then ;)

The scene from last samurai where the samurai knowingly charge into death

This.

Apply this to every board as well, not just Sup Forums.