S/fur

s/fur

furry fem reporting in.

Fuck off.

>
Stupid motherfucker

Go to the bottom of that thread. You know, after the image cap.

That thread is full...stupid mother fucker.

Mods should delete this shit, not because furry, but because we don't need two fucking threads of the same stupid topic

No, they should delete the one that's already full.
Undeniable dubs of truth.

Hey now, don't talk about Rainbow Dash like that. He's a sensitive little guy.

>doesn't realize other thread is full

the other one is full you ugly cunt

I won't be surprised if mayonnaise is made illegal tomorrow

where's the yiff

here ya go

great thread tonight guys. keep it up. makin this femanon very happy.

There are no women on the 4chins.

there's me. i'm always in these threads and on /soc/.

You must be fat

So you're an attention whore. Yeah that sounds about right.

The entire point of this site has become for people to try and gain fame and glory, but since everybody else wants the same thing, everyone has to pretend they're not out for fame and glory, so it becomes this ever-evolving machiavellian dance that gets further and further from reality and sanity.

You have to say you're humble and be self-degrading and self-destructive, because you want everyone else to be, because you think that's the only way you'll get to the top, and meanwhile everyone else is doing the exact same thing, and every one of you thinks you're special and that you're going to out-trick everyone else and somehow you're totally blind to the fact that you're not doing anything different or better than anyone else, and you're making no progress even after straining yourself for years and years

You're all trying to survive off the "mythos" of Sup Forums, off the idea of the site, instead of actually being something valuable yourself. You just go "We're part of Sup Forums, so we're automatically awesome."

i weigh about 110. i can't gain weight, i've tried. my dad has great metabolism.

no, just like talking to people not face to face. and mostly pretty girls at that, cause i'm gay as shit.

I bought a mint-condition Hemmi P280 slide rule for $35 a year ago.

Someone else put up a Hemmi chemical engineering rule for $40 which I didn't bite.

And then now someone puts up a really shitty-looking FaberCastell for $40. And then there's this other faggot puts up another more different ChemEng one for $380. And then there's a cylindrical K+E for $1700.

Fuck you local slide rule market.

>i can't gain weight, i've tried
>my dad has great metabolism.
Actually kill yourself.

>no, just like talking to people not face to face. and mostly pretty girls at that, cause i'm gay as shit.

Git out

girls are fucking shit anyway go drown yourself in period blood slut

This.

sorry you're such an angry person. i don't know who hurt you, but i hope that things change for you someday, i sincerely do, cause you sound really annoyed :/

why do you guys hate women so much? is it just cause you're virgins? sincerely interested in why you won't just leave her alone.

I'm not mad, I just want you to kill yourself.

Aint you chipper?

What Animal is she?

I hate women because they're fucking stupid and annoying. The only thing they're good for is fucking. This stupid bitch is attention whoring like we give a fuck.

Catter.

>hey look at me im a girl
i dont care
>wow u sure are mad
oh man
only thing worse than retarded females.. whiteknights.
im not a wood chipper but if i was id eat you

dude just leave her be and let people enjoy themselves. why do you hate fun so much lol

>im not a wood chipper but if i was id eat you

wow user thanks for defending my honor
got kik? ;););)

not white knighting, i don't give a shit if she's here or not either, but jesus guys, what the fuck. just let people have their fun and post fuckin art.

Because she won't shut the fuck up about how she's a girl. It's stupid and pointless. I don't go around saying I'm a furfag.

Why should we be nice to the whores who never wanted us? Now they want to insert themselves into every fucking thing they possibly can to ruin what little we have.

They're never happy, not even when the unwanted have nothing.

then people should post art and not beg for attention they dont deserve

It's Sup Forums, so he think he's special or "just trolling" for being an edgy cunt. "Oh look she's an attention whore, meanwhile im totally not."
>inb4 kill yourself faggot

just said i was gay as shit, so nice bait, but you're not me lol