What's the best episode of any tv series ever? And is it Bastogne?

What's the best episode of any tv series ever? And is it Bastogne?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VXnAIgeVGt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Why is he staring at crazy glue?

Episodes of the Pacific easily outstrip that one.

Crawl Space - Breaking Bad

Fry and the Slurms Factory - Futurama

Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose

It was tremendous television, the best thing Spielberg has ever not directed. The entire show puts Saving Private Ryan to shame.

Hannibal Mizumon, or The Shield where Shane kills Lem

Pegasus - BSG

The Pacific has great scenes / sequences even some top notch 25 min runs but honestly I can't that of an episode that is consistant great bar maybe the airport raid ep

Boardwalk Empire, To the Lost

>when you finally get to this scene after watching it so many times in the opening.

F

Why is it so hard for Americans to fuck European women?

The last episodes dealing with sledge as individual episodes put it over the top in a way that isn't built like war propaganda and stands on its own merit.

Profit and lace- ds9

If they didn't fuck up the last minute of it royally, the season 6 finale of The Walking Dead would be GOAT. The tension of the whole thin was top tier. Having Rick go from hot shit to worried to terrified baby with each roadblock actually got a good performance out of Lincoln. Shame about the GoldenEye 64 blood screen cliffhanger that ruined everything. The Walking Dead was actually almost good TV until it shit the bed.

walking dead has been awful for years now. you definitely would have fit in with the plebs in ancient rome.

"Who Goes There"
"Whitecaps"
"Family Meeting"
>newfags won't name the series these eps belong to without googling

"The Grove" is still my favourite walking dead episode and one of my favourites episodes over all.

true detective. the sopranos. the shield.

honestly i'd vote for virtually any sopranos episode over any other tv show ever, except for maybe the one where tony's dad's mistress cons him and creepily sings happy birthday mr. president to him at the end.

>Not appreciating the pilot episode and Season 5 premiere.

Wew lad.

lost - the constant

I forgot how good Chicharito is at acting

The X Files - Closure

The West Wing - 20 Hours in America

My two favorites.

The guy you replied to here, yeah I'm willing to admit you're right there also I don't want to seem like I dislike it, solid 8.2-8.4/10 SNAFU was based but I didn't care for the guy from 13 Hours or Bazalone as characters but by focusing on fewer characters than BoB it did allow the show to give more characterization and on a character drama level Sledge's development vastly surpassed any in BoB so I give points there. Also as an aussie it was great to get to see famous hot people from here get naked in that 1 ep

Everyone's Waiting

I've read a lot of books. I've watched a lot of movies and television shows. I've heard a lot of stories.

As a species, it's our medium. We think, feel, and communicate with them, and every language in every country throughout history has been designed around them.

Closure is the moment we peaked. It's the moment we arrived. It is the greatest achievement in storytelling, regardless of medium.

youtube.com/watch?v=VXnAIgeVGt4

closes up wounds

Even though the two Bastogne episodes were the most gritty, I thought they were the most comfy and pleasant episodes due to the snow constantly reminding me of Christmas.

almost quads. but yeah Sledge / SNAFU were great, especially considering i was expecting the cliche of them hating each other cause sledge is more reserved and then maybe become friends or at least respect each other and the very but then it turned out to be far better and less cliche

Would you look at that, I didn't know it was time for feels....

I've never watched X Files but I love short horror and sci fi stories (twilight zone and shit), is it worth me watching X Files, and if so, all seasons or only some? How is the newest season?

Well, get on with it, motherf-

x2

> Dat beach landing scene with Sledge

Yeah IMO better than DDay landing from SPR although I get why people disagree with me on that

LEM IM SORRRYYY yeha shit cut deep altho the finally was the most GOAT ep IMO

I watched that episode 7 years ago, still nothing compares. Idris and the writers since a fantastic job creating a character that was at heart a community ruining drug-dealer, yet incredibly sympathetic because of his motivations and things he did to improve himself and to ultimately understand the macro-economics of the drug trade in order to ironically improve the health of the community he grew up in.

Really shows how much Breaking Bad pales in comparison, trying to create a sympathetic anti-hero yet not even coming close to how good Stringer was.

amusing

The Body is so good it elevates the entire series it exists in. It's the only episode of television that hurts the same way and to the same extent every time you watch it. It's lightning in a bottle. It couldn't be any other way than the way it is. A lot of Joss Whedon's stuff is schlocky to me (my love for Angel as being a 90s Batman aside), but in 44 minutes broadcast in 2001 he built a lifetime pass.

The right one is the next episode of Bastogne, OP

All the Bastogne episodes are so perfect. You get so attached to the characters during that time.

the worst BoB episode is better than the best pacific one. kys

Extremely hard question as I usually marathon seasons and I do not recall individual episodes, or can tell where the line from episode-to-episode exists/goes.

Really shame since I can't name favorite episodes because of this.

F

L O L

The Suitcase

Patrician opinion.

Mizumono - Hannibal
Not Fade Away - Angel
Four Days Out + Ozymandias - Breaking Bad
The Constant + Through the Looking Glass - Lost
The Body - Buffy

> Hannibal

literal faggot detected

Tom Hardy didn't have an issue with that.

seems like bait but for some reason this seems genuine, I hope not but if it is legit you are in fact retarded

>not liking Hannibal

Literal pleb detected.

Sorry I guess I just don't understand Brian fullers faggy Red Dragon fanfic he wrote for himself to jerk off to.

"Fanfic" that is a hundred times better than anything Harris ever shit out.

And depriving yourself of a good work of fiction because it has gay undertones is the dumbest shit ever. Makes you look insecure.

This, also Twin Peak's Beyond Life and Death

>you

Battlestar Galactica-Pegasus, or maybe Blood on the Scales

>mistaking bromance for being gay

closet homo

>literally waste two episodes on retarded love subplots

>Hannibal Mizumon
That's a very very good episode.

insecure isn't the same as being uncomfortable around faggots beating each other off I guess I just haven't sucked as many dicks as you

Wow dude you really are a fag in denial aren't you

>it's a szizzahs episode

>it's a Dike saved all your asses episode

fuck you you degen scum you just want me to be gay so you take my cock up your ass

The one where thay kill Ned.

will smiths father

Holy fuck you're projecting hard man

Grade A leader there, leaving your squad in a tight spot because you shat your pants at the decisive moment.

This Bastogne or hannibals season 2 finale are the only correct answers in this thread.

These and Farewell Daddy Blues

>all these anti-Pacific shills

how to spot a plen

definitely the best finale i've ever seen

Season 2 finale of Peaky Blinders

kekl

it's a Sup Forums episode

>is it worth me watching X Files
Yes. A good mix of episodic monster of the week episodes mixed with longer arcs.

Quality dips later, but you can decide when to drop it.

Posting two favorites, don't know if they are necessarily the best of all time.

Bad Dreams - The Wire, because it's the only episode of a show that made me tear up.

Humbug - X-Files with it's perfect mix of scariness and humor and that fucking ending.

Buffy had some great episodes.

BoB - Bastogne
True Detective - The Long Bright Dark
Supernatural - Hammer of the Gods
Hannibal - Mizumono
Trailer Park Boys - The Way of the Road
Rome - Season 1 Episode 11

sopranos - pine barrens