Legal highs / social lubricants

legal highs / social lubricants

Long-ass OP feel free to ignore and post whatever relating to drugs

Personally I hate drinking because drinks taste disgusting. The stoner thread did pretty well so let's see how this goes. Anything from hallucinogens to mood altering drugs that help with being more outgoing.

From my experience LSA trips are fucking disgusting. You get a high at the expense of feeling sick for hours. I wouldn't recommend it but what I did was I bought Hawaiin Baby Woodrose seeds and just chewed them and swallowed. Supposedly there may or may not be cyanide coating the seeds that cause stomach cramps. I'm not sure if that's what I experienced but it's definitely unpleasant in the hours after.

I've ordered a lot of Kratom seeing as it's about to be made illegal. It's a very mild drug that you mix in your drink (in my case I think I'm just gonna smoke it). People claim it does all sorts of things from helping people come off heroin to making people sleep. A lot of people say they use it as a replacement for alcohol which I don't believe but we'll see how it goes anyway.

These are the legal/semi-legal (check your country/state) drugs out there that I'm aware of

Kratom (effects are probably greatly exaggerated, it might be a meme drug)
LSA (lots of different seeds contain it)
Mescaline (psychoactive cacti like Peyote, Peruvian Torch, etc)
DMT (think it's found in some of the psychoactive cacti)
Salvia
A lot of it seems to be bullshit like I've ordered some herb from China called Kanna that was supposed to do something but if it has much less of a noticeable effect than something like caffeine. People who say they feel something from shit from herbs are usually lying it seems.

Also this wasn't the purpose of the thread and I'm not trying to shill for keeping kratom legal, but for anyone that's interested there's a petition regarding the coming ban in the US petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/please-do-not-make-kratom-schedule-i-substance

Other urls found in this thread:

theindoleshop.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=xwesYbmGykk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

too lazy to google what is Kratom?

Yeah, here you go.

theindoleshop.com/
Glad to see you want to fight government. In the meantime, enjoy healthy research chemicals! : )

Really, though. Stop wasting time on random, unreliable drugs and trips. Kratom is.. meh. Never done it, but not the healthiest drug around from what I've read. Course, it's better than heroin; but that's not saying TOO much.

Heroin's healthier than alcohol, at least.

Peace in the Middle East.

man you tried nutmeg?

A lot of woodrose seeds are "denatured," as they call it, to prevent people from eating them. I seriously doubt it's cyanide, though. Probably something far less actually dangerous that'll just make you puke 'em back up.

Never tried kratom, and I think I'd only ever known it from reading erowid years ago. I was super surprised when it became a topic of debate.

Mescaline, in refined form, is way illegal everywhere, as far as I know. You can eat cactus to get the effects though, even if you have to eat a LOT of it and that probably will actually give you stomach cramps, the shits, and you might throw it up anyway for good measure. But owning a cactus isn't illegal, so...

DMT is scheduled everywhere. It's found in ayahuasca and some other tree bark. Spinkle a little on top of a bowl and trip like you ate 5+ hits of acid for like, 10 minutes, then back to normal. Really weird experience.

youtube.com/watch?v=xwesYbmGykk

most of the stuff you look up about it is bullshit though. It doesn't do much at all.

yeah I've tried nutmeg, fucking disgusting

I've been meaning to try out ayahuasca but the preparation sounds difficult, also lazy.

Never knew what the fuck is with people and "legal" highs. The illegal drugs work great. Just take those. LSD, mushies what more do you want

LOL oh god. I'm not OP, but I've tried it. Choked down a bunch of it and chased it it rootbeer because that was the strongest thing I had to try to mask the flavor--it didn't work. I had some interesting visual "disturbance," but nothing I'd call outright hallucination. More like mild color changes and patterning. But it took like, 12 hours to kick in, so I had gone to bed pissed that my drug experience failed, and woke up at 9:00am feeling high as fuck, like I'd been hitting the gravity bong or something, but without the general "good" feeling I get when I get really stoned. It stayed with me all day and into the night, when I could finally get back to sleep. I didn't have anything I had to do that day, and that was good because I was glued to the couch the whole day, too high to do much of anything.

bump

Fuck captcha for making me want waffles.

I've heard they are snorting cacao in the clubs

Alcohol has and continues to fuck up my life. Of all the drugs iv had in life, non has been worse.
And non has been better then hydrocodon and oxycodon. At least on those my general foul attitude and hatred for life are turned to a mildly controlled apathy and often generally light euphoria.
With booze I just keep taking steps back and dystory my own health and sanity.

You said kratom might be a meme drug? WTF does that even mean? Kratom saves lives don't be ignorant. Helped me quit opiates and thousands of thousands of other people..

muscle relaxers at high doses does the same thing.

It's just more relaxed buying something legally and consuming something legally rather than going out of your way to find something illegal. Also I only personally know someone who sells weed, don't have any friends who sell LSD. I could get some ecstasy or MDMA but that's about it.

Generally legal highs you can find methods of getting them for very reasonable prices too but it depends on what it is. Obviously those fucked up packages they ship out from China will be expensive enough no matter what.

hey good on you user, I'm glad to hear it. Just sounded like people might be overhyping it.

That is probably because the DEA is banning it at the end of the month. They're making it a temporary schedule 1 for two years.

You can buy ready-to-drink ayahuasca doses via darknet

You guys in the US did an amazing anti drugs movent in banning SPICE (JWS?) Because it's only just gone illegal in the UK and it has raped the fuck out people who got addicted.

Mephedrone/MCAT was legal until 2010 and that was and still is my all time favourite drug.

Do not smoke kratom, unless you want to choke on absurd amounts of smoke and get no results. Just mix a bunch into milkshake or similar.

Isn't mcat somewhat similar to meth? Only heard of it once

do you know if vaping it might be effective? I might try mixing it in with hot chocolate.

Glad it worked out for you. I always just assumed it was like coffee, where you have some and it just gets you moving a little more than you were. Now with this whole scheduling mess, it seems like we're getting the same claptrap we've heard from pro-weed groups/people for years that it's a wonder drug that will solve all of our medical problems.

I'm all for keeping it legal (and everything else, for that matter), but it can't all be sunshine and rainbows with zero downside. Even coffee gives you bad breath and can jank your stomach if you're not careful.

Every high is legal.

No, but yeh... From a point of view without the stigma dealers from the black market successfully campaigned against because it was £6 a 1.0 in the shops, and it was smashing fake Cola and fake MDxx out if the scene.

It's a really strong empathetic speedy high for about 30/40 minutes, then you do more because it's so cheap and the feelings on it are everything I want in a substance. ive heard from some US Meth users that they like it as it feels like a lite-meth. And it doesn't turn you into a scumlord. It's. Party sex drug.

I don't think so. Dosage would have to be too high. Also, the plant is pretty bad tasting, however hot chocolate is one of the better ways to choke it down. Normal dose range is like 3-5 gs for stimulant effects and 6-10 for mild sedative. I have used an absurd amount before to test, and got a severe all day opiod-like nod from about an ounce of powder. (5 tablespoons) It causes severe nausea in "overdose" for most people, so if you want strong effects don't eat more than 12-15 grams if you want to dose high.

Sounds nice

Nah it lives up to its name, for sure a life saver. Dea and dea is only making it illegal because it really truly helps people off opiates way better than anything else. I tried suboxone which they prescribe to addicts to wean off opiates( or say your fucked and stay on suboxone for the rest of your life at incredibly high doses that literally rots your brain and you continue to pay them to do so, it's fucked) lol seriously though I was taking 1mg down to 1/64th of a mg of suboxone to wean off and the withdrawals were even worse than heroin. So then I hear kratom works and tried and got off 2 year heroin addiction in 2 weeks using kratom and weaning down doses. It's amazing and a life saver honestly. I say to people that are serious about quitting "we'd will be your lord, and kratom will be your savior. The dea and Fda want it illegal because they are figuring out it really truly helps people off opiates and its natural that you can grow at home(just like cannabis and why it's illegal). They will loose money from the pharmacueticals loosing money due to loosing customers or 'patients' that are curing there addictions and problems naturally at home without pharmacueticals. Plus this way they can arrest more people for victim less crimes just like cannabis. Sorry if I wasnt meaning to sound like a dick, just want you to know its true man. Spread the word and inform people too

But why not take mdma instead, gives you a longer high

lazy fucking druggies giving druggies a bad name there isn't one fucking image in this tthread

Lol sorry I wasn't meaning to sound like a dick***

Long term kratom use forms opiate addiction, lol. You can use it to get off heroin because you're replacing opiate with another opiate. Withdrawal is reportedly hellish. Something Awful has a drug forum with a long running thread of dudes using kratom extracts and it's hilarious when their supplier runs it out.

How does one go about getting shrooms?
How expensive are they usually?

Weed's never given me hallucinations and I'm kinda getting the itch, but all my friends who buy em live thousands of miles away/in other countries.

Yeah, it is true you can get addicted to it. Takes a lot longer than with regular opiods and never gets as bad, but it can be unpleasant, its one of the reasons to stay away from extracts if regular use is intended.

For the sake of posting an image...

>mfw the DEA issued that recent statement about the scheduling status of marijuana

Like they literally planned to rob a warehouse to get a hold of a drum of fst.

Spice is fucking scary
Gnarly shit

These mother fuckers at the DEA make everything that could be somewhat entertaining illegal .It's fucking ridiculous, everyone is supposed to just live clean lives and accept drinking ans cigarettes as their only source of recreational drugs. I hate fucking drinking

That's actually pretty funny. If they were withdrawing so bad they could have just gone out and gotten real opiates. Even a small dose of normal opiates will stop withdrawals from kratom.

I am so tired of living in a world where so many people have power over me, where they make decisions for me and punish me if I choose not to adhere to them

Salvia is too hard that shit had me weirded out you don't even know what's going on

You lose your cognitive processes on salvia

>Kratom (effects are probably greatly exaggerated, it might be a meme drug)

I read it was more like coca leaves, like a natural good stimulant like drinking matte. Meant to be good shit and lays you down gently (coffee comedown harder)
>LSA (lots of different seeds contain it)
I tried it cooked in goats milk, dont ask, lived on a hippy commune. Anyway it was pretty excellent with no sickness.
>Mescaline (psychoactive cacti like Peyote, Peruvian Torch, etc)
Mescaline comes from peyote and san pedro. San pedro will deffinately make you sick for high consumption but overall low doses f mescaline. in s american they dry and powder the flesh of san pedro and dab it like mdma. personally I would stick with mescaline HCL.

>DMT (think it's found in some of the psychoactive cacti)
never tried it but friends have advised serious outside body experiences and seiing the 'auras' of living things like trees.
>Salvia
Not a fan, tastes like ass when smoked, abit like sickly strawberry. you have to really hold it in your lungs for a long time for affects, the trip is an uncomfortable one, I mean its not a bad trip, but your deffinately not relaxed abit on tenterhooks like coming up on e. Not a fan really abit of a shit hit/drug

Grow them.
t. Mycologist

It's a completely different high. I don't like high quality Cola, I've lost the magic of MDxx, I can't smoke green any more because one day something clicked in my brain and it sends me into denial of existence. It's just Mephedrone does everything I could wish for in a drug, lots of energy, lots of empathy, music appreciation that dwarfs MDxx, it has a short lasting period so if you want to stop - you can, but it's so more-ish I wish anyone good luck with callin it a night with some left in the bag.

Sex and masturbation are fucking PHENOMENAL on it.

It's not for everyone as it's like taking a sledgehammer to open a nut shell. But if it is up your street, it's a fucking ride.

Also no one has ever died from it other than assisting pre existing conditions - like bringing on a heart attack if you've a weak heart and are old.

2 of my friends were laughing their ass of druing the whole salvia trip. One just had a blank stare for 10 minutes and said it felt like 30 seconds and I felt like my skin was on fire and I couldn't hear music

Im just going to take this as also a stoner thread so i have a question for everyone. None of my friends smoke, so do you guys know how i can meet other people that smoke. It suck that i have to smoke alone ever since my buddy moved.

feel you there bro, im 26 now and still have lapses when I binge into oblivion. then there is the remorse of things you did and the amount of fucking money you waste.

I have been this way since 17 really, maybe before, I fucking hate it everytime I try and tell family or close friends about having a problem they are like 'nooo your just overexaggerating you dont need to quite for good', wtf is wrong with people?!?!

I am hopefully getting better had abit of a lapse yday where I was in the local shitty corner shop that sells all polish fortified beers and brough 1 can. after I drained that I went up the road to get my preferred beer 'old speckled hen', brought 3 of these, on my second I was like 'I dont actually want this I feel abit sick', by finishing my third I was like 'fuck this , smoke a spliff have a coffee'. and that was that, normally I would have gone got like 4 more beers or a bottle of wine, drank ALL of it and passed out somewhere in the house.

I used to smoke 60x all the time because we found an Australian eBay store that sold it for wholesale rather than in store price. (£20 for 0.3 and £60 for 20g from Aus).

We used to laugh hysterically to the point it was painful from having no air to breathe haha.

One times my mate was listening to some grime, and the music started speaking to me saying I was a worthless piece of shit, I can't remember what else, but it was ripping me hard for what felt like an eternity.

in south wales where my brother lives kids on the street there choose spice over weed at £10 a gram.

Spice was originally a legal high people used as a cannabis subsitute. I havent personally seen this but to hear people actively choose it over bud now at those extortion prices is fucking mad!

>From my experience LSA trips are fucking disgusting. You get a high at the expense of feeling sick for hours
LSA trips are not recreational. Except for kratom I've tried everything in your little test and you really shouldn't expect these to be any kind of "social lubricants". All of these will make you trip really hard, not relax or whatever

Especially LSA. It might feel cheap compared to LSD or DMT but in my opinion it really is worth it. There are physical effects of course but the main trip is in your head. Learn how to meditate and apply these techniques when tripping to this. I know this sounds cringy but It'll change you for the better

They grow on cow shit. Just get out into a pasture early a.m. before the sun gets hot and there's still dew on the ground. You'll find some. There's no real way to check on the quality/potency, however, and they will taste a little like grass, dirt, and shit, but more in the way cow shit smells. It's not like actually eating shit or anything.

Don't take 2c's, they will rape your mind for years stay away from that shit

mate I have to admit Ive never taken it but been around people who have. Foaming at the mouth, more bullshit conversation than e and people stink of cat piss on it, like male tom cat piss.

>scumlord

is exactly the word I'd use to describe people ive encountered that are users of the drug, next to K really in my books dirty dirty.

>mescaline
got to be the best trips ive ever had, organic feeling in the same way mushrooms are and you can sleep at the end of your 8-12 hour trip unlike acid which I feel is too synthetic and speedy I need valium to sleep on. Mescaline is a very spiritual experience unlike most debauched drug abuse.

im currently on lsd and just came back home, im tired and listening to tompabeats smiling my as off like someone on acid

What's with you idiots and psychedelics? You're literally paying money to give yourself a 10 hour mental disability. Congratulations, you went full retard and ended up in a psych ward, what an amazing journey you had.

Question for anyone willing to listen. What would be considered a reasonable amount of LSD to take for a first timer? I've done nothing but medical grade weed for sometime now and some buddies of mine had a guy move in with them who just so happen to have connections for LSD and shrooms and are wanting me to hang out with them in a week.

Mkat is actually shit

Obviously psych wards are all completely overfilled with people who took acid once.

if someone could make sure thread stays bumped that'd be nice, want this to reach a high post count so we get something substantial by the end. If it 404's someone make a new one.

nah don't worry about sounding cringy this thread has already sorta gone down that route and I think it's for the best because we're actually getting some serious discussion rather than endless circle-jerking. And yeah, stuff like LSA where you supposedly get an actual trip aren't what I mean when I say social lubricant. For that I'm more talking kratom, Kava and the like.

is 2c one of those Chinese packet things they sell at headshops? I don't go for them anyway. We should list all the definite stay-the-fuck-away drugs and put together some kind of coherent guide for legal drugs by the end of thread.

He means meme drug in the sense it may be over exaggerated. Specifically in the alcohol replace are.

usually half a blotter is good for the first timer. you can take more if you want of course. A regular/mild blotter usually contains 100 to 150 μg

2c-i, 2c-b, 2c-e theres alot of different ones

The drugfags stay overnight faggot.

aight, thanks for the feedback man.

>And yeah, stuff like LSA where you supposedly get an actual trip aren't what I mean when I say social lubricant
well yeah for social lubricants it depends, but I'd say (and from my own experience) that if you have social anxiety or stuff like that there isn't any drug that will unblock this. the stuff that you can take everyday such as weed, kratom etc will make it worst on the long term (but you won't give a fuck, since you'll be high) and stuff such as MDMA can unblock this temporarly but can also shut you down really hard. I guess it depends on you, and how you're managing social anxiety

If they've been foaming at the mouth, it would have been another RC sold as mephedrone. I once got naphyrone, because I got it tested after. Looked, smelt and was the same cost, until I was fitting in my 'sleep' if you could call it that.

There's a huge difference between a responsible drug user and irresponsible one. If you manage to get hold of some genuine Mephedrone, not that shit when dealers are like FUCKING BANGING THIS MATE, STRONG AS FUCK WATCH YOURSELF! and it turns out to be MSG.

If you share a few lines with some good mates, play some fast paced video games with someone getting the perfect music vibe right, and then banging your bird after for 12 hours - can't beat it.

But it's not for everyone and a lot of people ruined the image.

Then you've had shit stuff pal, or its just not to your taste. I'm not gonna argue over it, its just my opinion. I get mine lab tested.

I once made a lsa mixture extraction of LSA i remember getting yellow crystals but it didn't seem to make me trip. It was an easy extraction that was very crude purity wise. I think i just used namptha to get it out of ground seeds.

I also used to make lots of poppy tea, which was great before poppy prices increased in 2010. Very easy to do. Grind poppy heads (these are dried obviously) use a good amount of water and either run it through coffee maker or boil it. Boiling its better and adding an acid helps even more. You can concentrate it too if you dont mind the wait. Shit will rock your world if you lack opiate tolerance.

I also tried san pedro cactus straight up once, which i would not recommend its intensely bitter to the point of making you sick. I didnt even trip because i couldnt eat enough.

Yeh the shit is supposedly worse than heroin. My brother got addicted, so horrible to see.

>the stuff that you can take everyday such as weed, kratom etc will make it worst on the long term (but you won't give a fuck, since you'll be high)

yeah exactly - that's all I'm looking for with kratom, a replacement for drink. From everything I'd read on drug forums it sounded like they were over-hyping it but people on here are just making it sound better.

i dont know about kratom which is a thing for itself.
but why go with sub par legal drugs when you can get nice illegal drugs ?

has anyone tried phenibut? This thread's making me wish we had a drug/supplement/nootropic general. We have a steroid general on /fit/, maybe that'd be the place for it.

On one of my mates building sites, there was an alcoholic who used to drink a cap or two of alcoholic mouthwash every now and then to stop the shakes. Maybe something you could try?

Nootropics... Do they have any legit backing of scientific study? I've bought several brands of Modafinil, and I recently bought Alpha Brain - no improvement on either of them. Placebo can fucking do one too, I know when a drug is working.

For a first time, assuming it's blotter, just take one hit, and understand that's all you're gonna take that time. You'll get a feel for the body high and some visuals, and you won't be tempted to try and amp it up (the come-up always takes long than you expect, so you might try to do more before you realize how far you're going on what you already took). You can scale up your dosages appropriately after the first time. Just remember that it's not like weed--if you take more, you WILL trip harder in proportion to how much you took.

Modafinil DEFINITELY works for me, I feel insane focus on everything that I shouldn't be doing.

Thank you for that. I'll have to remember that.

Yes. Everyone who takes LSD stays overnight in a mental institution and never returns to being a functional member of society. You're making a lot of sense right now.

so how is 150 mild and 100 regular

Well yeah kratom sounds nice, but I don't know, as you said it also sounds over-hyped. Have you heard about Changa? It's a DMT thing but it might be a good idea to make a kind of blend like this, but with kratom, weed and other plants

Are you retarded? When did I ever even say that?

This is why drugs are bad, kids, pay attention.

Aha it wasn't in a specific order, you autistic fuck

its true everyone who has done acid is not a functional member of society anymore but he cant see it himself doing lsd is thing you can never escape again it will slowly fuck your brain up by making you think different shit for the rest of your life

Well you said like that, are you trying to sound smart or something?

>herion is healthier than alcohol

Leave

Yes it is you cant get hooked more than once on heroin.. Do you even use brain?

Oh, and you won't be able to sleep, so there's no off-switch until you just force yourself. I'll sometimes take a couple of valium to knock me out after I've been tripping for 10+ hours.

better drink and smoke cigs everyday.
most drugs in general arent bad as long as you dont abuse them.

I live near several kratom bars. Very over hyped. It's like a pyramid scheme "oh your body has to get used to it." I understand that is the case with some stuff , but no i'm not coming back several times trying to drink your nasty tea until "it just works". Zero times have I seen it work.

Me and my friends tried it back when we were teens. One of us got a hold of the anarchist cookbook which recommended it. We smoked that shit incorrectly though--just like the book said--so it didn't do shit. I'm glad too. From what I hear, it's not very pleasant.

Yeah cigs are god's nectar nobody ever died from them my friend smokes few packs a day he smells like strawberries your friend really likes it

yea we all know that one, one thing I hate about drug culture allows people to be complete scumbags because you have no recourse.

Had a friend even before sell me baking soda saying it was the same cola from a batch we purchased together. I mean what the actual fuck I knew what the original batch was and this shit washed back to nothing....

abit sick of the scene really these days but the alternative is alchohol and that shit may aswell be called 'nodignityohol', anyways its almost broom season for us britbongs yayyyy.

Well, I said that a blotter that can be considered as regular OR mild (this guy might think it's regular, this other guy might think it's mild) usually contains 100 to 150 ug (so, between those two figures)
You're lucky I'm autistic too, I felt compelled to respond to your bait

You might wanna try snorting some cinnamon then. You don't feel sick or anything, you just sneeze a lot.

kratom bars? where do you live?

MCAT is dirty as fuck, the fucking come downs.
I used to wake up with ulcers and shit.
It just attracted teeny boppers because it was cheap as shit and easy to get hold of.

Oh really but what if our friend has 220 blotter is he also regular?

thats why i use the darknet.

Yea, assumption...I'm assuming that you are a fucking retard. Decent quality kratom feels similar to a small dose of hydrocodone in my experience, but lasts way longer. I realize there's a lot of bullshit in the world, but kratom isn't part of it.

spice is one hell of a drug. In east europe shit was everywhere, killed many people... I`ve tried it twice.
>Have you heard of legal cannabis ?
>lol no, wuts dat ?
>40 min qaulity high, almost as same as weed, but a bit stronger so you need to smoke it less.
>after few years, shits about to be illegal and banned
>take one bottle toke, couldnt move for h and if i move i will just puke my guts out and die prolly.
Guys just dont smoke it.