KILLING NIGGERS THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TWrlbRdJsSE
youtube.com/watch?v=mDbJAAaPwF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off nigger lover

We need a race war

you are dead nigger

Lmaoing at ya mad white bois. Think posing dead blacks will make your cocks bigger? LOL. Stay mad in yo mommas basement while we fuk all the hot girls. BBC power

crackas gonna get tortured before they kiilt

get off of Sup Forums you fucking coon

Nice spelling you uneducated ape.

so hows high school treating you? I see you miss english class quite often.

your fat monkey ass is as good as dead bitch

there are very few niggers in my town you piece of fecal matter. you'd be lynched before you could say "black lives matter"

I will get you a plane back to Africa if you want

its 2016 user killing niggers was made illegal like 100 years ago

they are pretty good at killing each other though
just get out of the way and the problem will solve itself

go suck yo mamas dick you white welfare trash lol

Lmao whitebois you cant do shit. Feelin reall thhough behind screen, irl id knock you the fuk out with one hit and u could go back to yo mommas house crying

We provide your food stamps you unemployed nigger

Ehh i dont have to worry about that. your nigger friends will probably kill you before tomorrow.

So what? Thats what whitebois are for. Working to provide food to us, while we fuk all your girls LMAO

those few gonna breed with yo mama and produce more nigs like you shitskin cumstained NEET trash lol

Listen, We get it you hide your insecurities behind your "strength" but as soon as you get your ass beat you come crying about how its unfair and its racist. Like i said up there ill get you a ride to Africa, at least there you can fight other niggers for what little food you have.

Lynchings still happen. filthy coons

Wow boi. Your excuses are pathetic. You just cant compete. Just give up already, white race will soon be gone

yo mama sucks nigger cock for food stamps so you can eat your cheetos lolol

Well we work for ourselves, we pity you uneducated neanderthals, that's a caveman if you didn't know. I will say your kind are good for manual labor.

i wonder what MLK would think if he saw how bad his race was acting now

Well if you payed attention in school (doubt it) youd know all races are ending soon. With so many races making mixed babies soon everyone will be the same.

BLAYEK LARVS MATTUH!

Cheetos are alright, more of a pringles guy myself. Im honestly surprised you can use a computer, so kudos for that.

I like this thread.

Not a coon

There are lots of reasons as to WHY we are racists....... niggers, for example.

Killing them softly. With my love.

He looks pretty white to me

White people do that too, and people of every other color, and it doesn't get publicised often.

Kek

bitch you didnt read the small print on that image

Lmao just as whites deserve. Take that for slavery!

why do those niggers all have little pointy pit bull ears?

kekekek he a fatass honky splattered fo shizzle

to bite yo pigskin face cracka

you niggers should still be the property of white farmers. you all act like you still are, so get back out there in the fucking cotton field. Before I rape your little sister again

I wonder what that sounds and smells like. do you think once his flesh starts to cook it would actually smell good? kinda like a bbq?

Does your nigger brain pay any attention to the real world? You dumb porch monkeys are killing yourselves faster then you are killing us

bitch i own yo cracka ass & you mama toss my salad while yo sista suck my dick

niggers aren't white, and they want to be

lol you racist never learn how to hang someone properly.

crackas always be tanning tho to get their pink blotchy pimply swine skins darker

lol you degenerate.
Kill yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=TWrlbRdJsSE

Us white people are on the wrong side.

Im black lel

Thats his mama she hustlin for his cheetos

Who knows what race the person who posted this actually is....could just be a troll...but racism is the stupidest thing ever....just wanna say that...and I am a white male. What happened in the past I can't change and I had nothing to do with ...it sucks to know basically this shit exists in all people....low brow knuckle dragger mentality....the good thing is , people that dim are not really very good at holding shit together for very long..

Is that Simone from Frisky Dingo?

People that aren't retarded on Sup Forums? Ur a ghost I think

you prolly some crazy white bitch

Im black and this thread is angry at black people

no thats you mama

nigger plz you gots to chill

Allright I'll chill then xD

Sick burn bro

WHY TF ARE U BLACKS GETTING TRIGGERED BECAUSE THERE ARE RACISTS U RLLY FUCKING THINK THEY DONT EXIST OR SOMETHING ??? WTF??? JUST FUCKING IGNORE IT IF IT BOTHERS YOU SO MUCH DUMBASS NIGGAS SMFH

What are you some fucking mongoloid of something? You like kissing nigger ass don't you faggot? Is that your special trait?

wau boi. mayb u could get dem evil numbers right for once harambe.

if we only knew how many troubles youre causing, we would've picked the fucking cotton ourselves.

you one dumb cracka

Name of the film????

?? Photo name is not name of the film :D

Lmao baby boy nigger thinking he's a big man, inferior nigger cunt go get your welfare

>Lmao punk ass cracka thinking he's a big nigger, inferior monkey shitstain go get your NEET welfare coupons lol

Yo whats going on in here?

dumb nigger shit.

this is what makes Sup Forums so fucking godly

paybacks a bitch this gonna happen to yo mom cracka

>racism is the stupidest thing ever
that would be niggers

u a fag. stay on b/

youtube.com/watch?v=mDbJAAaPwF8