I can't remember the last time I felt happiness. can you?

I can't remember the last time I felt happiness. can you?

15 years ago.

No

this morning when i was stuffing egg rolls and kungpow chicken into my face. its the little things, faggot.

February 23, of this year. I was on vacation and got hammered. Ended up buying some coke from a nigger. Did about half a gram and walked around.
Other than that...It's been a long time.

The only moment that exists is this one.

I'm always happy.

what did the monk say to the hotdog vendor? Make me one with everything.

Hotdogs make me happy, too.

That's a nice watch. Does anyone know what brand it is?

It's fake anyways... the guy is either east european or a sandnigger.

3 years ago but who cares. Life's a ride homie just keep chugging along you'll end up back to that happy spot again.

3 days ago when I was with the girl of my life. She's with another guy, but just being by her side makes me the happiest man on earth.

>It's fake anyways... the guy is either east european or a sandnigger.

Sandmonkeys in war zones and also peaceful countries tend to try and steal genuine brandname watches. He probably looted or killed the original owner of it to begin with. For this reason, I suspect it's probably not crap or a knockoff watch. Sandmonkeys like to brag about their cars and watches so this is one thing they try to obtain.

i only get spurts of happiness for like a week or so then its back to feeling shitty the rest of the month

Yes. I have an eidetic memory, and since having hit rock bottom, I often find pleasure in the smallest of things.

3 weeks ago when my internet was stable.

There were no spikes every 3 minutes, it wouldn't go out near midnight and until well into the morning, the speed wouldn't diminish dramatically around 10 o'clock at night; it was incredible.

Now I'm lucky if I get 5 hours a day; rest of the time it's 5 minutes in, 5 minutes out. But such is life in México.

1am-4am shoving fast food and iced coffee into my face for the coming daylight sleep.

You guys ever tried traveling, it brought out the best in my personality and it was amazing. I spent like 9 months in Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam and Indonesia. Was amazing, lots of sex with traveler girls to bad too.

Yes eurocup final

once yeah, thought now that its gone it dosent really bother me. I still get a glimpse now and then. but yeah life isnt shit or great

Neither I can

>let me just pull a few thousand $ out of my ass so I can travel the world
With that kind of money we could actually BUY happiness

Yea i saved up because i nothing else to spend my money on, i didnt even have a good job.
You're pretty retarded if you think all the 18-30 year olds who travel these routes have lots of money.