This is going to sound fucking psycho but bear with me

this is going to sound fucking psycho but bear with me.

have you ever noticed that the appearance of you face changes on different days?

what i mean by this is-do you wake up one day and notice that your face has an expression on it that doesn't look the way it did the day before?

my face looks different on different days, and the variation is huge. and i was wondering if there was anyone on this site who experiences the same thing.

if you do, have you figured out how to stop it? i'm losing my mind and am starting to become incredibly jealous of people who seem to look the same every day

And this is why acid is bad for you kids

You're not used to your face. Others have the same experiences. Take more selfies at random times of the day and look more in the mirror. You face is bones below muscles below a pile of blubber. Same thing as when you don't recognise your own voice when you record it and play it back.

No but i have this with my hair

I noticed after looking in the mirror and thinking i looked a little like bill clinton

I'm not on acid you fucking spastic, I've done heroin like three times in my life and no other drugs because I'm not some stoner faggot.

are you drunk

this isn't related to drugs, isn't me

i take several pictures of my face to compare it against days where my face looked a particular way, and i know for a fact that there are changes, i just want to know if someone else is experiencing something similar

Do you really do heroin? That shit is bad for you user.

Yeah, I use. It's really pretty good once you get used to it.

Enjoy you bodily dysmorphobia

there are things like diet, the way you sleep at night (pillow position), supplements, all may have an effect (like dehydration/bloating face)

Interesting. So, should I stick to a consistent diet before bed?

I look different everyday because I'm changing every day as I get older. I find new insights and see new horizons every day. My face and my body and my hair change, I become a new person.

Just fucking relax OP.

That's a good way to think of it, I'll try to relax. Thank you :)

Post your selfies fag let us be the judge

OP here, this is me

no this is OP

K now another one

this is OP and you

forgot pic

Fuck off shrimpdick

here's more of you and OP really good looking together

how is that not normal are you a fucking child?

n_n

what are you, a fucking faggot? suck my dick and eat a block of cheese you fat frog-faced faggot

hey OP look up body dysmorphic disorder

anyway, my face changes to the point where I'm perceived as really charming or really disinterested/unlikable. i think not properly absorbing the fish oil pills I take is a huge part of the problem. surprised no one here has found themselves in the same boat

good for you my hair looks likes hilary

HEY OP. You may suffer from partial face blindness. Sorry bud. I know what it's like. Read up on it.

to continue-
i've isolated so many variables that contribute to the way one's face looks, and I still run into things that change my face. literally everything from sideburn ratios to the timing of supplements to the consumption of tap vs filtered water all affect the differences in my face

no, dude. i know for a fact that my face looks different on different days. i'm seriously surprised that no one here has related to this. i've found a whole bunch of things contribute to the way someone's face looks, i mentioned them above

holy fuck checked body dysmorphic disorder

STOP POSTING AS ME YOU AREN'T OP

w/e you say, faggot

have you seen a therapist?

yes, on and off for years

this is clearly the greatest thread of all time. surely someone can relate to having a face change regularly. this is Sup Forums after all

Although this sounds silly mind will bear with me.

Have you noticed that your face is changing and one other form?

Naegayi This means - do not wake up one day to see how your face that shows today that it has the formula?

My face looks different, and changes in the other huge. If you experience the same thing that the person on the site, and you're wondering.

If you do this, you have figured out how to stop it? I seem to see each gateunreul which is beginning to be jealous of the incredible people lose my mind

fuck, I literally can't believe no one can relate to this. not a single fucking person knows what it's like to not look the same everyday. and here I was, thinking Sup Forums was like a hybrid between the encyclopedia and an mmorpg

You don't even. I can not only feel my face clicking into different configurations, I can *hear* it. It offsets my vision, to the point that I have to re calibrate my depth perception every time I wake up. My nose is starting to hook so far, it looks like a question mark when I scowl. A fucking QUESTION MARK.

You're fine breuh. Faces never stop growing. Just relax, and don't think about it. Take it from me--obsessing over its shape is just going to accelerate the process in a positive feedback loop.

It's not actually happening, it's a disorder where you remember yourself and potentially others wrong.

hahahaahaahahahaha

my face looks different on different days. i'm pretty sure it has to do with my diet and the supplements i'm taking. i'm just shocked that no one else is going through this

OP here and I'm gonna swallow pills and kill myself

why are you so sure it's a disorder? if you give me a persuasive argument, i'll probably agree with you

maximum kek

No, but I just noticed that everything around is fake and conducted

why can't a nigger be free

the jews

I don't know what's more persuasive than your lack of understanding of biology where your face can't literally reconfigure every day.

what i'm referring to isn't some deep reconfiguration that conflicts with anatomy/biology. it's already known that certain foods/drugs can cause the face to look bloated, thereby changing someone's facial appearance

Sorry, I'm just a retard heroin junkie

Like I said, with mirrors the way they are in this society, it tends to a positive feedback loop. Those who fall into the trap of obsessing over their face shape, in the act of doing so alter the way their face looks, by a) strengthening the neurons that deal with facial recognition, and b) posturing in various ways around strangers to play with angles and appear the way you want to.

If people aren't aware of this, it's only because the subconsciously no better than to allow themselves to be aware of it. Don't question what dietary supplements may or may not be affecting it. Don't look into your heritage, or wonder if it's anyone one of a million things. I've been there user. After examining one million explanations, you'll still be looking for the one millionth and one.

Just. Forget it. That's my advice anyways. It's like a fucking Chinese finger trap, or loose thread. The more you pull on it, the worse it gets.

also, to add to this-
i'm not suggesting that the change has to do with an internal reconfiguration that is completely detached from any environmental influence. i'm almost certain that something i'm either ingesting or doing while asleep is contributing to this. i just don't get why there are so few people who relate to having the expression on their face not be constant

Dude OP, it's really hard to picture.

Post two different-looking pics of your face, block out the eyes or whatever if you're shy.

nigger are you trying to convince me of not looking to long at my own face? MY OWN FACE?

i know what you're referring to. and your advice is sound for someone whose perception is being distorted. my perception is perfectly fine, i'm trying to both isolate the variables that influence my facial appearance and find others who are going through the same thing. i know this, to you, probably sounds like i'm simply deeply in this feedback loop, but i'm really not. even my parents have confirmed that my face looks different sometimes

hahahahahaha
your impersonation of me is amazing

I'd rather not. I'm ugly as sin on the best of days. Tbh if I met me in person I'd laugh at myself. It's part of the reason I'm so depressed and a big part of why I ended up trying heroin

Stop trying to hijack my thread. I need serious help here. I think my addiction is the cause of these illusions

please don't ever stop, i'm grateful to you for keeping this thread alive

Now if only someone would keep me alive. My heroin addiction is going to kill me.

i don't want to post my face because i know I'll get destroyed by the people on this site. but this thread really isn't to persuade people who don't believe me, it's to find people who might actually relate to what I'm going through

OP here, this is me

i'm falling asleep, keep bumping this thread so that it's alive when i wake up

that's impossible