Discuss

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hzwEOMJAIdI
youtube.com/watch?v=yuwprXAaSv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

british comedy really hasn't been all that great since the 80s tbh.
what the fuck even is japanese comedy???
aussies have some good shit too, jim jefferies, that show wilfred the americans then remade and ruined

in all honesty tho i'm britfag and totally dont understand americans loving british comedy, your own is honestly better.

where is nigers?

I haven't really seen any good comedy from any country in a long time. It's all shit tier anymore

american. Richard Pryor, Dave Chappelle, Chris Rock, etc wouldn't be funny if they weren't American.

counterpoint: Katt Williams.
Black, American, and less funny than dying of lung cancer cold & alone in your mom's basement.

Right, and Martin Lawrence and Tyler Perry suck too, but i'm not rating them by their worst comedians. It's more like the olympics where the country with a shit load of good athletes wins the medal count.

Fair.

Can we have a tier below Shit? Brazilian tier?

Why the fuck is Jap comedy up there? The only thing fun Japs do are when they get butthurt trying to speak engrish and deny warcrime

I think Americans like it so much because they think it's intelligent and thus, makes them intelligent. I agree that American comedy is better right now.

As far as British comedy goes, I like Simon Pegg and Ricky Gervais. The show Life is Too Short was pretty funny too.

>Ricky Gervais
He has a chip on his shoulder, and it's really hurting his comedy act

Chris Rock > every comedian in the world

Murica wins once again

How can you call German comedy shit tier? Fucking boozenoggle

Are you fucking kidding? Australian humour is the funniest shit in the world. I love those crazy fuckers. I'm from the U.S and I think it's better than American or British humour. The fuck is Japanese humour? All the Japanese are good for is making fucking sushi and hentai.

American comedy isn't funny in my opinion. Literally every single movie/stand up I have seen from America has never made me laugh. Probably because i'm not American and therefore don't relate to it. The stand up makes me cringe as American comedians tends to rely on impersonations, crowd participation and clapping etc which just isn't funny to me.

template

You what? American comedy is utter shite, all canned laughter and no humour.

>only watches Scary Movie 5 and Larry the Cable Guy
>has opinion on american comedy

Sammy J and Randy

good or shit?

accurate

talented, but i wouldn't pay to go see them.

Winland 10/10 :DDDDDDD

all except for this one

german is 2 hard for them to comprehend, obviously.

>comedy
>other than absolute garbage tier

pick one

Finnish comedy should be in the highest tier or maybe even above that.
youtu.be/hzwEOMJAIdI

Australians are fucking hilarious. They troll each other 24/7
I don't know about standup comedians, but even the fucking newsreporters are ridiculous

My favorite guy:
youtube.com/watch?v=yuwprXAaSv0

as in pic related, there is nothing to discuss

I agree to Australian humor being awesome. But Japanese humor CAN be awesome also, but you really have to search for the good stuff. BTW I don't count anime, except for gintama (because it's majorly different from normal anime humor)

Switch jap and German and we gotta deal

I'm from nz and I think our humour is definitely a tier below Australian humour

German comedy fucking sucks.

jost because all the hipster faggots from berlin spam the youtube comment sections with self-hate about german comedians you cant just assume that there aren't any good comedians from germany.
the mainstream is completely rubbish tho.

If you're British, American, or Japanese, then sure.
If you were German or Korean, then obviously the things you'd think were funny and shit-tier would be inverted.

Ya derpy bastard.

LOL american god tier

Are you out of your fucking mind?

did you listen to all other comedians in the world?

>Implying Comedy isn't super subjective from person to person and that you can just categorise based on nationality as a general blanket rating
Ayylmao

only correct answer
/thread

Nothing to discuss, it is just your opinion

Because american comedy is such funny that they tell you when you have to laugh

Do it faggot.

America is an comedy for itself ...cough cough cough cough cough ... doesn't matter if Clinton or trump, you have shown the world that you are fully retarded

america at the top?

americans fail at comedy.

have absolutely no idea how to do sarcasm or dry humor.

americans are kings of sitcom humor... the kind that makes you smile and chuckle at the corny PG nature of it all.

Another case of blind patriotism Rating without any competence

So what German comedy shows have you seen until now?

>god tier
>american comedy

Haha, well played sir. Clearly made by based British user. 9/10, laughed heartily.

British>>American=Aussies>The rest

Some exceptions, obviously

nothing is better then a bit of australian banter with the boys while sinkin piss

Наша Раша ftw.