Hey Sup Forums what are chances of a 14 year old girl to get pregnant if a 25 year old guy cums deep inside her?

Hey Sup Forums what are chances of a 14 year old girl to get pregnant if a 25 year old guy cums deep inside her?

I'm uh asking for a friend

If she already has her period it's the same chance as for a 20 or 30 year old girl. Maybe even higher.

Why should there be a lower chance anyways?!

bout the same as any other aged woman

I call bait.

Kys pedo scum. I would fuck you with a spiked dildo you faggot what the hell were you thinking?

Depends on when she last had her period, if it was 1-2 weeks after the last one then chances are real fucking high.

Your butt... it seems hurt, newfriend.

Better than with your 35yr old mom

pretty possible

Depends on the way you look at it. If you saw her as an underage girl there's a lower Chan e, but if you saw her as a woman the increase of pregnancy increases drastically. It's do to your mentality messing with your sperm

about as much chance as this being real, so fucking none

pics to prove me wrong

That's the most fertile age my friend
If she didn't get preggo that means you are sterile.

the same as your chance of getting aids in jail?

HURRR DURRRR ENJOY AIDSS LELELELEL IM A SJW NEWFAG WAAAAH WAAAAAH UNDERAGE GIRLS WAAAAAAH

HURRRR DURRR I GUN POST FUNNY MEH MEH THATLL SHOW HIM DURRRRRR

you must be some kind of genius

oh please, you came on her leg before she was even done getting the panties off.

Sounds hot

Dont all grown men ejaculate prematurely when they know they're about to be deep inside a tight 14 year old teen?

has been my experience.

how old were u and her i promise i wont tell ;^)

go on...

I did not tho

I've had many hot 14 year old girls ontop and riding me like they were born for it. They seem to like 21+ year old guys, and its quite normal for them to date older dudes where i live

Basic arithmetic Sup Forumsro. 25 only goes into 14 improperly.

God damn, you did not only swallow the bait, you swallowed the hole fucking fishingpole.

100% and it's the kind of pregnancy that can't be aborted either. And it comes out looking just like the father. Pretty weird stuff, biology.

The average age of a young woman's first period (menarche) is 12 to 13 (12.5 years in the United States, 12.72 in Canada, 12.9 in the UK) but, in postmenarchal girls, about 80% of the cycles are ANOvulatory in the first year after menarche, 50% in the third and 10% in the sixth year. A woman's fertility peaks in her early and mid-20s after which it starts to decline. However, the exact estimates of the chances of a woman to conceive after a certain age are not clear, and are subject to debate.