Cuck thread post pics of your girl & anons say what they'd do to her

Cuck thread post pics of your girl & anons say what they'd do to her

Would buy her proactiv for her boob acne

what do?

9/10 I'd give her HIV

id buy her some tits

wwyd?

Cutie on the left.

Would not have sex with. Would masturbate too.

you masturbating to her?

Possibly. How old is she?

She's 16

19 and a bit

Would fuck that female frankenstein sp hard she'd need a new cunt

MODS MODS MODS

Wtf is this ?

Wwyd

Yes yes
More!

can kinda see her cunt bulge in this one

Very nice

any nude?

Whats up with her feet bruh?

Oh, then I'd definitely fuck her.

i dont have any unfortunately :'(

Still fapping to her too.

is everyone fapping to this chick

Gf

Yes

Jesus why do I find her so hot?

what i like to hear

Because she is hot

Wwyd with this pussy?

gf

This fucking cunt
Do your worst

She is. And she'll get some of my cum tonight

More!!

My wife's pussy. Always turns me on when she talks about the other dicks she's sucked and the random guys she fucked.

Land whale with nice tits.

Bitch

Okay lets try this

My gf. What do you think?

Wwyd?

With face shes fucking hot

Would break/10

I love this pose where a girl has her butt out, and her legs slightly splayed apart, where it feels like she's just daring me to thrust my cock slowly into her tight little asshole.

I would pump her ass full of so much cum. What a sexy ass.

She's been with 13 guys, I've been with 5 girls, I'm totally cool with her out numbering me. Also I know half the guys she fucked, weirdly enough it kind of makes it hotter knowing my friends have blown a load on the woman I married's face. We never talk about it between us guys, but she's told me numerous stories of a bunch of them, one of them used to choke her with a belt. Always awesome to see the weird sexual tension between them when we all hang out. Another two friends fucked her together.

Fapping

That's so hot. I havent talked that deeply with my gf, but I have asked how other guys' cum tastes like and how big the biggest dick she got was, etc.

that's my kind of girl. A girl who looks like she has class, but she still likes to get fucked hard from behind.

Glad to hear it. Got drunk with her a while ago
Made her take these and spread them to her close friends

Wwyd?

God yes I'm hard for her.

Would facefuck infront of you

there's just something about a girl with a perfect pussy like that that makes me want to fuck her ass even more. Counter-intuitive I know. She's gorgeous, got any more?

Gf what would you do

Put her on a low carb diet and eat her stankin asshole

Snuggest fit you'll ever feel
Most mind blowing shit ever

prefers anal way too much

Bet she'd love that

She'd definitely be dominating me in front of you.

such a whore

What would you do after this dirty whore sucks your asshole clean?

Rethink my entire life.

I'd run a 12th man gangbang all over her

Have her gag on my cock as she sits on your back, you can feel her drool dripping down on you as i treat her like my little fuck toy

i'm not into camo, but she's got some really sexy hips and thighs

But, on the other hand, maybe she'd be bent over, and I'd be fucking her from behind, and she'd tell you that she was gonna take you in her mouth, only to burst out laughing when you thought she was serious.

What would you do to her?

hnnnnnnng

you're a lucky man

Should see them in person.

pics of anal or it didnt happen

She will always say I'm the biggest she's had, but one drunken night she told me about Enzo, 9 inch dick that as she put it "so big it curved". This was her eighth fuck and his first, so she played teacher with him. Got the whole treatment from sucking his dick, teaching him to eat pussy, to him fucking for the first time. Drives me wild thinking about her sucking and riding that monster, all while being the experienced one. As for how his dick felt? "It hurt bad and good at the same time, I had reall a hard time walking at school the next day."

keep going, please, any without clothes?

God her legs. Then I'd lay her down, spread her legs start thrusting as hard as I can into her. And she'd say that I was the best she ever had, while looking you in the eyes.

Wwyd to her?

I was
Was with her for a year and a half until I found out she was fucking around with dealers
She's 18 in these