Rekt thread niggers

Rekt thread niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

nieuws.tpo.nl/2016/09/13/isis-slacht-slachtoffers-als-dieren-af-nieuwe-executievideo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUMP NIGGERS

BUMP NIGGERS

kek

normie scum

>2016
>September
>Still using alah akbar jokes
kys

Topkek

allahu akbar*

learn to speak arabic you infidel

AWWW YISSS.

Ha!! what's the difference?? it's all shit talk anyways... sounds like a bunch of pig squeal shit to me....

AGREED, Sup ForumsROTHER.

Found the redneck.

you dare filthy the name of allah death to your mother !!!

better redneck, then shitskinned

SON, YOU WOULDN'T KNOW A REDNECK IF HE CAME UP BEHIND YOU AND CAME UP BEHIND YOU.

fuck you and your dirty pig faced allah.

I shall cut off your head piss in your mother vagine INFIDELS

Holy shit

Latest ISIS vid:

nieuws.tpo.nl/2016/09/13/isis-slacht-slachtoffers-als-dieren-af-nieuwe-executievideo/

its fuckin brutal

uh-huh.... i know you would...cut off heads, bomb ppl piss on stuff... all the cowardly things your ppl are good for... hiding behind children and shooting in the back.... get your ppl on the fucking battle field like men and square off, or fuck off you bunch chicken shit pig fuckers.

seen it already its not that bad imo compaired to the other stuff

letting children kill people and burning people to death is far worse then that slitting peoples throats is a relatively quick death compaired to getting burned and run over by tanks

lol its dutch

Biggest rekt in this thread is my life

why the fuck are they allowed to continue as a group

Because Obama is a mudslime.

ayyy lmao

how can you fight them? they hide behind their own women and children, and explode in populated areas, then they blame it on us for killing their ppl, and that radicalizes more of them. if we kill them we're scum, if they kill themselves we're scum, so they come here and bomb our women and children when they are the ones killing their own innocents in the first place...

ISIS - sub-human retarded ignorant cunts

my sides

Found the faggot.