9/16: Bellator 161 - Kongo vs Johnson
9/17: UFC FN 94 - Poirier vs Johnson
9/24: UFC FN 95 - Cyborg vs Lansberg
9/25: RIZIN 2 - RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: OPENING ROUND - TBA
10/1: UFC FN 96 - Dodson vs Lineker
10/8: UFC 204 - Bisping vs Henderson 2

Previous thread: News:

>Leslie Smith has tumor, can't afford treatment
bloodyelbow.com/2016/8/15/12478492/ufc-leslie-smith-reveals-she-has-a-tumor-cannot-afford-treatment

>DJ on possible UFC rule changes
mmajunkie.com/2016/08/ufc-champ-demetrious-johnson-wants-soccer-kicks-yellow-cards-and-ten-minute-first-rounds

>Derrick Lewis says he's fighting Marcin Tybura
mmajunkie.com/2016/08/derrick-lewis-says-hes-fighting-marcin-tybura-at-ufc-fight-night-97-in-manila

>Werdum on Rothwell replacement
mmajunkie.com/2016/08/fabricio-werdum-had-no-say-in-ufc-203-replacement-choice-but-didnt-care-i-told-my-manager-id-fight-anyone

Other urls found in this thread:

mmajunkie.com/2016/08/ufc-champ-demetrious-johnson-wants-soccer-kicks-yellow-cards-and-ten-minute-first-rounds
youtube.com/watch?v=x5fg8zMC948
instagram.com/p/BJHGRFfAFcH/
jiujitsutimes.com/john-danaher-eddie-bravos-format-best-proposal-advancing-submission-grappling/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Schaub is a homosexual

>mmajunkie.com/2016/08/ufc-champ-demetrious-johnson-wants-soccer-kicks-yellow-cards-and-ten-minute-first-rounds

*nods respectfully*

durian

is a scumbag

He's done for, isn't he?

I don't see a way of him beating Nate.

>mfw Conor is favorite again
When will bookies learn?

will you put your money where your mouth is and bet on it?

but damn it if he isn't right

you may not like him but he is right everytime

Condit kicks and play keepaway for five rounds to win a decision. MEWVMENT

if his retard nutritionist gets him carbed up he may have a chance

What if...Hendo H-Bombs Bisping?

The bookies want people to bet on McGregor.

What are they supposed to have learnt?

They're in on the fix

I don't understand the pic

Then he either retires or
>Hendo is going to h-bomb Bisping, Jacare, Weedman, Salthold, and Silva, IN THAT ORDER

Come on, Tyrone..i know you can do it. Try again

youtube.com/watch?v=x5fg8zMC948

This guy is analysing Nate's ground game and I am so impressed by what Nate did that I would have had no idea about just watching the fight normally.

I know who is who but why are they on the kicking Holly

So what?, Bisping gets paid for headlining fight card which is bound to be a fan favourite and is back to being a top tier competitor. No one ever expected him to be champ and as much as he says i doubt he did as well.

you dont have an idea about a lot of things tb h

nah son, he said he's one and done. Retiring as champ.

Please leave

Then what would happen next? Hendo retires or keeps going? Can he actually beat >everyone but jacaré (since he will never get the title shot)?
Also I wonder who would get the match for the belt afterwards, Luke vs My Boy Original?

I have no idea of the intricacies. I'm a 194er.

Weidman Rockhold 2 becomes a title fight

Hendo said he's retiring after his next fight regardless of result. Whether he actually will is a different matter but I reckon he will

What I'm more interested in seeing is Bisping going for the H-Bomb himself. You just know that it is in his head from the moment he got the fight that if he ever knocks Hendo down, he will go for that. It must be gnawing at him to get the opportunity.

What was Nate saying at the end of the first embedded?

he was talking about, it sounds to me, like the Chael Sonnen interview with Tyron Woodley last week. Basically, Tyron revealed in the interview he was texting with GSP about wanting to fight, blah blah blah blah.

basically setting up fights over texts is mad gay

it seems like you need to learn a thing or two yourself.

>no embedded link
But hey you reminded us that UFC Fight Night 95 in in 5 weeks.

If MMA was an olympic sport, which fighter would claim the most medals? I think Cocaine Jon would wreck everyone with his insane physique and athleticism alone. He'd be the Michael Phelps of MMA.

>I seen Woodley and GSP shaking hands and text messaging "lets make a fight". That's boring, you just killed the whole thing for us [unintelligible]. Ha, don't no one wanna see no fight that some friends set up. Fuck that, how about me and my guys vs you and your guys. Now that's entertaining lets see that. That's good TV and that's real shit. The other guys setting up fights through text messages, that's silly hah.

>Don't no one wanna see no fights-

Just watched that. Woodley and GSP BTFO.

>That's boring, you just killed the whole thing for us [unintelligible]

Reads like a police interrogation transcript

People love Phelps. Nobody wants to see a cry baby who can barely keep his shit together. The hype train has been derailed one too many times.

What did you want me to write senpai

>He thinks the H bomb is jumping on a downed opponent

t. 189er

>this guy
Really?

No i was just making a joke and i enjoyed your transcript

Did they ramp up Embeddeds just to embarrass McGregor for thinking his MacLife content was any good?

>yfw conor actually wins by using his mewvment

Don't ever forget, casuals like me are always posting around here.

What? They haven't ramped up nothing

DAILY REMINDER

CONOR

IS

GOING

TO

WIN

If they did, I also hope they take from the Road 2 Wars and make it comfy as fuck.

This is great since for once we're not told the bullshit story that Conor decimated him in the first round

anyone else more excited for 203 than that normie money fight next week?

I don't know who I want to win. Nate and Conor are both fun to watch.

anyone else wish the netherlands didn't exist

>watching bad blood
>a wild Schaub appears

Made my day desu

if you are a fight fan you will want Conor to win

Conor vs GSP? Conor vs Khabib, or RDA?

Conor vs Barboza? Can you imagine this shit? Who gives a fuck if Nate fights ANYONE else ever again?

nigel powers

>Who gives a fuck if Nate fights ANYONE else ever again?
Me.

Conor is shite

the entire world already pretends you don't

yeah naw m8 conrad can fuck right off

the ocean

>he's literally too dumb to use youtube
i can't stop lmaoing

You say that as if him losing doesn't result in utter humiliation for him

I think John Gooden is reaching Goldie levels of awkward and overbearing

>Goldie
>Goodie

Pottery

Why on earth do they make someone autistic like Nate do all these media things? He clearly doesn't want to be there.

It's like they are trying to tire him out mentally while letting Connor do less. (Funny enough it's media which made Connor so famous in the first place)

Fucking outstanding work by The Outlaw Dan Hardy. That jiu jitsu breakdown was fascinating. These videos should be getting way more views.

I'm pretty sure that when they set up the contract Conor made sure that Nate had to do this media gauntlet because there is literally no other reason to explain it.

He's worse on camera than every other fighter on earth and his opponent is Conor, who is the best on camera. It's ridiculous.

>that meme exercise of letting someone punch your abs

Wew conor really does train with jabronis

Nate really needs to work on his breathing when he talks. He's getting so out of breath in this interview with Megan.

he wants that Olivi oil

How come Conor talks way more shit to the cameras than when he is talking to Nate?

He is selling the fight

Conor got his ass whooped.

>tfw nate was a genius all along

I'm excited for both. Then again, I watched the Salt Lake City card for like 8 hours.

Then it's perfect. Exactly what the UFC wanted. And Goodie/Goldie > Anik. Anik is not as entertaining or idiotic

He makes money/profits in some way from the big appearances. I guess even the dumb phone interviews too because it's part of what the UFC wants, and UFC is probably paying him big. He's getting his paycheck before he retires.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Don't comment here anymore.

Such artistry. Conor tried to take it to the ground, but that ended up being his bane.

>autistic like Nate
Nate was actually really intelligible in the recent Embedded. I didn't believe the social anxiety stuff before, but one on one with a camera man he was perfectly understandable and coherent.

Nate Diaz has been fighting for over 10 years. TUF 5 winner. He's gonna retire soon. Especially being such a humble guy and knowing the Diaz brothers strange relationship with fighting - how they enjoy martial arts but not fighting in the UFC. He's getting the most money he's ever had, he's gonna get a little more than retire a baller. Unless there are good match-ups.

There are worse places to train

#Albuquerque #MMA #Fitness #Boxing #UFC #Nature #MuayThai #NewMexicoTrue #HardWork #Conditioning

instagram.com/p/BJHGRFfAFcH/

>H-hey guys, I can still compete with tha best guys in the world like Ricardo Lamas right?

I told you not to comment here, stupid. You're too stupid. You're wasting people's time by spouting nonsense. You're trying to talk about money and who gets paid what when you've never worked anything other than a minimum wage mcjob.

You already know.

I forgot who he was supposed to fight before. Max Holloway at 199?

It would not surprise me at all if Nate retired after this fight lol

He looks like he got raped but really, really enjoyed it.

Nah it was Nik Lentz or something

Why you so mad Ameribro? I am just shitposting and guessing what might happen. What match-ups are there that are as exciting for Nate as this whole escapade with McGregor? Top LWs like Khabib, RDA (already), Ferguson wreck Diaz

mcgregor or diaz

Oh shiiiiit
Is that a double Rainbow? That looks lovely senpai

>He makes money/profits in some way from the big appearances.
No he doesn't. You're really dumb for thinking that.

it's all the same to me

Nate isn't conor, who no doubt contemplated switching to another sport cause he got embarrassed.

Lads here's my plan to get free martial arts training and dodge McDojos:
1. Show up to gym and ask if you can try it out
If they don't let you try it out before charging $$$$ it's a Jewy place that wouldn't teach you anything anyway.
2. Express interest in competing
If the martial art doesn't have competitions it's bullshido and a total waste of time. Also coaches want people who compete in their gym.
3. Ride your Jew lies as long as you can (Possibly years)

This way you never end up paying them and by the time they ask for the money you can heem them.

jiujitsutimes.com/john-danaher-eddie-bravos-format-best-proposal-advancing-submission-grappling/

Remember that we must not only look to advance the athletes in the sport, BUT ALSO THE FUTURE GROWTH OF THE SPORT ITSELF.
This means finding the delicate balance between displaying the essence of the sport, whilst presenting it in a way that appeals to people outside of it in ways that draw them in and make them part of it.
The best proposal for advancing submission grappling, in my opinion, is that of Mr Eddie Bravo.
His format offers a long enough time (10 minutes) to get a real chance of submission in regulation time, along with an overtime period that forces the contestants to demonstrate submission skills (rather than takedowns or positional skills) and motivates them to focus on submission during regulation, since they inevitably will have to deal with them in overtime anyway.
Of course it is possible to stall out until regulation time is over and then look to win via riding time in overtime period, but you will at least have to demonstrate submission defense in taking this route; and, if someone uses such a strategy against you, you get at least three good submission shots at him before the bout is over.
The fact that it forces a winner and loser to every bout appeals to the casual fan and overall spectator appeal.
Our sport has many different facets and no one rule set can cover them all satisfactorily. I think the EBI rule set is best for growing the sport of submission grappling through televised events.