This campaign just keeps getting better

This campaign just keeps getting better

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jt6riM2aDLk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>white supremacy
I thought the normies already took Pepe from us but now it's ours again

Just shows how ignorant and polarized both ideas are. Two sides, same
Coin.

HAHA
I AM LOSING IT
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS REAL
RIP America

PEPE
E
P
E

They're planning on having a Sup Forums white nationalist spree shooter. That's why they connected /r9k/ and Sup Forums. It fits the narrative better.

They need another Brevik to keep Sup Forums in check. Sup Forums is in for a HUGE shitstorm. We're being played as pawns in the schemes of larger organizations

Hillary Clinton, please stop with memes. If you have to focus on these sorts of memes (comedy memes), please endorse good memes like art, or
music, or philanthropy or something, and don't foster bad memes like political corruption, war, and death.
fuck me, right?
Nice dubs.

CHECKED

Gentlemen, I would advise dumping your Pepes on the open market. I have it on good authority that Hillary invested in Pepe futures and is about to flood the market. No one wants to be hold Pepes when that market falls off the cliff.

I have nazi and kkk blood running through my vein, though I don't give a fuck about niggers I don't consider myself racist either.

I already got out before the original pepe market crash bruh

Then why live. You're wasting your own blood.
Guess the liberals cuckified you early on.

My portfolio is all rare pepes. Where can I transfer before it's too late?

You should exhibit your pepes here and put them up for auction so you can maximize profit, before it's too late.

im willing to buy a few pepes

I'm not going to sit on cash, I need another meme to transfer to fast. The last pepe crash nearly wiped me out. FBF has shown some decent growth lately. Feelsguy is a close second but I'm not so confident in either.

Ive got some fresh hole guy to unload

Pepe is all I have. What will I do?

Save our Pepe

Heard all this for the first time last night from Chris Matthews. He was dead serious about Pepe being secret messages from the "alt right" being sent through society. I almost fell off my chair laughing. What a tool.

>White supremacy

Love how they think Pepe is the white supremacist meme. Wait till they get a load of Moon Man.

>All my rarest are encrypted on my other computer
end my suffering, I hope I make it in time

>not posting the full story

>icantwakeup.rar

>click the link
>pop-up with "we can't risk a Donald Trump presidency" with the only option being I agree

Clinton faggots are so obnoxious.

God why couldnt it have been the fuckin banana?!

Sup Forumsro I was looking for hole guy yesterday

I know, right!

I think it would be pretty lulzy if these beauties started making the news

make pepe great again

>this is horrorfying
>yes.

Hahahahahahahahahhahaha

>pepe is green
>white supremacists are white
>white =/= green

How

Some rare pepes for shillary's new collection

Hillary is just mad that her memes are shite

youtu.be/jt6riM2aDLk

This is our livelyhoods theyre toying with and theyre treating it like it's nothing.

What's going on here?

y'all niggas need to calm down with these morbid pictures of Pepe.

Wow, she didn't even they with that one.

what do you mean morbid? this is from my fap folder. that's as happy as you can possibly get

Even Jesus is friends with Pepe

>steal a redraw from a furry comic
>thinks it represents them
>gets pissed and attacks "normies" with racism and other alt-r cyberattacks
>doesn't understand why people call them racists and fascists
>still thinks pepe is something more than a furry comic redraw
>doesn't take pants off to pee
>feelsbadman

jesus christ a pepe fucking a trap? wtf

I know, right? It's hot as fuck. I cum buckets to these knowing that Kek looks down upon me with a smile on his face

Calm down mr. Edge

looks like something straight out of berserk

you people are fucked up lol really fucked up

Poor Pepe getting violated.. Next thing you know the KKK will be wearing tshirts with a Pepe printed on it

could you imagine the shitstorm that would happen if somehow hillary won? how many sick fucks will be raging that their god emperor didn't win? this election is a win/win. either we get a wall or we get a meme-filled, expense-covered (Russia would be happy to fund US infighting) civil war. I can't wait!

Doland Trump made pepe great again.

I don't know what you are talking about young man, but you need to learn to appreciate true art and also work on your language.

all of this "art" is literally morbid just like what the other user said. literally we have gore shit piss and slippery god damn tentacles all over the place

He can do it with all memes. He just need to be elected to enact a cancerous meme ban.

as an eurofag I'd just like to say a quick thank you for you merritards, that's possibly the best shit show you ever put on, I haven't laughed so hard at any election ever, pepe getting involved is just the icing on the cake on this hilarious clusterfuck, what a poopoopeepee vote for me extravaganza! what Entertainment!

>meme
>"meem" not "maymay"
>Pepe
>"pehpee" not "peep"

Wut

dude, did you come here expecting facebook memes and knock-knock jokes? the fuck did you expect to find here?

well you spell "peperoni" pehperoni and not peeproni.
Also check em.

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

. ▲
▲ ▲

Violence against the police is not unwarranted. Fuck them all

▲ ▲

>September 12, 2016 by Elizabeth Chan
>elizabeth has 4 syllables
>last name chan
>Sup Forums

kek

knock knock

I thought zimzam was not a cop?

who's there?

KEK is here. Check'em.

Please do this. I want to laugh when I see the words fat neet shot to death on the news.

it's the police ma'am you're son died in a car accident. The driver was an alcohol.

Wrong person

this picture i dont get it
?

You are not supposed to hold a soldering iron like that (unless you want to burn your hand).

you hold a soldering gun like that? she will still get more scholarships than you.

Newfag. You havent even been here all summer
>White power!

Thanks for clarifying, we dont tolerate misunderstandings because someone just might have a little fucking fun here and you wouldnt want that