Hi Sup Forums
Let me tell you a story

>be me
>be 21
>have gf
>1 year anniversary coming up in October
>gfs past
>has an ex boyfriend still as a good friend today
>throughout relationship she mentions to me that she would like to hang out with him as a friend
>she never gives me a reason to doubt that they have done anything fucked
>I over think everything and always freak out that shes fucking him or sucking his dick
>always give her the benefit of the doubt because I never have any sort of proof
>be sunday
>get up in the morning and gf mentions she wants to hang out with him and another one of their mutual friends to check out new destiny shit
>say okay and she heads out
>comes back a few hours later and we go out ourselves
>she acts kinda weird with shit while we are out which makes me feel kinda suspicious of what happened when she went to his house
>get home and chill
>couple of hours later we sit down and talk shit in bedroom and i notice that she has her diary out and it looks like she had written In it
>we finish talking and go to sleep
>next morning she gets up before me for work
>I get up later and get ready
>decide to read what she had written in her diary
>second line reads 'I slept with (exbf). It was fantastic. He's cool, I'm cool.'
>shit pants because have to work
>think about it all day at work
>get home that afternoon
>confront gf
>still continues to lie about it until I tell her I read her journal
>Turn around and start packing my things
>'I'm so sorry.' 'I get silly around him and I forget things.' 'I love you' 'Please don't go'
>head to friends house
>spend night at friends
>she sends me multiple messages

Cont.

>I deleted his number, I only lied because I didn't want to hurt you, it was only this once, I feel so disgusted with myself
>Ff to tuesday
>I love this girl but have been thinking of leaving for a while
>we live together
>all my shit is there
>I want to go back and forget this ever happened but cheaters disgust me
>I do want to and don't want to break up with her
>but i know I really should break up with her
>I will feel so horrible doing it
>so bad that it's almost enough to make me not want to do it
>I know Im a pussy

Basically thought I would ask you guys what you reckon I should do? Suggestions will be appreciated

Bump

It's been going down for a while bro

Easy. Get your shit and leave. If you try to stay together, you will never trust her because you'll always think she's still cheating on you. And she'll never trust you because she'll always think you're cheating on her as retaliation. Once something like this comes out, the relationship is done. Just go.

Get the hell out of that relationship. Once a cheater always a cheater.

Your own fault for letting your GF hangout with her ex BF. You fucking cuck. You should've been a man right from the jump and told her no.

"Tell her no" good 1

>Get the hell out of that relationship. Once a cheater always a cheater.

I didn't want to be that piece of shit boyfriend that tells her who she can and cannot hang out or talk with.

Telling her you don't want her hanging out with someone else has already fucked before wouldn't make you a peice of shit. Her wanting to hangout with him makes HER a peice of shit

I share your hatred for cheaters. What she did was fucked up, but it's your call if you think the relationship is redeemable.

sorry bro its over

Someone she has*

Sounds like you don't want her but at the same time want nobody else to have her.

The only option is to murder her and the ex.Post pics afterwards.

>I know Im a pussy
At least you recognise this.
And the way she says He's cool ,I'm cool suggests they still have feelings and talked it out and were ok sleeping with each other adding to chance of happening again

>>/thread

Have you ever heard of TOM LEYKIS go to youtube and look him up. He has alot of content that would help you out, It's good to put your foot down and tell a girl no!

"You hanging out with your ex makes me very uncomfortable. So you can either be with me and not see him or we can breakup and you can see him all you want. Your choice, but it cant be both."

Done.

If you're uncomfortable with a situation in a relationship you talk about it and don't let it continue. That's not a healthy relationship.

be a fucking man and kick her ass out. Or at least get the fuck outta the same place as her. It's over

She fucked her ex bf. It wasn't the first time. And it won't be the last. Don't settle for a cheating whore.

Give me her number so I can ask her how it feels to be a complete whore

You don't even have to break up. "Breaking up" is what you do when you need to tell someone the relationship's over and they don't know it. In this case, it would be 100% clear as to what happened and why if she came home and you and all of your things were gone and she never heard from you again. If you can't handle breaking up with her, don't. Just wait for her to be at work or something, and go get all your shit. Then block her number on her phone, and block her on any social media accounts you may have. Sever all contact without saying a word, pretend she doesn't exist any more, and go on with life.

out bitch deserves to suffer and her ex bf also but i think u are a pussy...he won,t get his bill and she neither

Happens to me once, she had already cheated on one of her ex, and even when she sworn not to do it ever again, she did. I left her because womans who cheat are no woman but bitches.
Do you want to go out with a bitch ? Do you want to forgive her and still be way more afraid after this event ? Who in the world want that ?

Stay with her, but just don't have any respect for her. Fuck anyone you get the chance to. Worked with me.

In addition to this, just remember she is guarantee'd sex. So use her as plan B.

>Get the hell out of that relationship. Once a cheater always a cheater.

What user says. But you should try to take advantage, like anal, ffm, and stuff she would say no but you want. Push her. It is already over, why not take advantage that she thinks otherwise?

btw, who keeps a fuking diary?

I am a cheater. I used to justify it by focusing on what she did wrong to make me do it. We worked it out and she changed. I still cheated. 10 years later and I still cheat. I have grown up and admitted I am just a cheater and it has nothing really to do with her. Now I blame her for being an asshoke and staying with a cheater. I try to sugar coat it and think I just need an open relationship. Bottom line is I am a cheater and always will be. She is a cheater and always will be. Cheaters will always cheat. It's who we are and always will be. We just can't help it.

Hell, he can get her to do a threesome with another girl and dump her after.

It's not something that "suddenly" happens and you can't avoid it.
She knew what she was doing the whole time and yet she cheated. Fuck it, she'd do it again if she had the chance

That's some evil diabolical mind fucking shit. I agree if you just leave without a trace she will be so fucked. She deserves it, leave that hoe.

As a fellow cheater, I completely agree with user.

Nah man you need to get your stuff and get out. Chances are she's done it before.

You don't need to deal with the anxiety of the situation, you'll always think of it, I've been there. And I went back to the girl, she did it again.

Best chances are you could work things out, but in my opinion, she's already fucked up, broken that trust and it's hard to move on after that.

Put a sharpie in her pooper

>I slept with (exbf). It was fantastic. He's cool, I'm cool.

This tells you all you need to know. She was perfectly fine with what she had done in hindsight up until the point where you found out, at which point she managed to feign remorse to try to minimize the damage. She doesn't really regret it, and will probably do it again at some point. Just leave.

Pretty much this. You weren't married, she doesn't really have an obligation to be exclusive with you. If you see a long term future with her and you think it's worth saving, keep her around. Otherwise, this is a good opportunity to save yourself some heartache later, and end it now.

Go 2 her ex's house.
Fuck him right in the ass.
Now it's fair.

dump her. been there, done that. best decision ever.. you will lose a lot of self respect otherwise

ask if you can watch next time because anything but leaving her makes you a cuck anyways

Act like its fine wait for when she is gone get ALL YOUR SHIT AND LEAVE

This is the only way to do it. Girls like this will string along any guy.

Sever contact. Not worth your time or feelings, OP.

Source: me
>be 39

She even said im cool in her diary fuck that whore

You don't need to ask. You know exactly what to do. She will fuck him again and again. LEAVE.

Man the fuck up and leave that cunt.
Don't be the low balling type either.

Go back get your shit.
Fuck all her ugly friends.
Move on with life.

You should've went with something like 'would you like if I still hung up with my ex gf? I don't know I just don't like it, it's fucked up' doesn't make you a piece of shit, it's just fucking logical

Yep. He should take every possible opportunity to be kink and then leave. I mean, make the best of what happened, right?

>Fuck all her ugly friends.
>Move on with life.

Pick one. Being a vindictive childish asshole and fucking all of her friends is not moving on with your life.

>it was fantastic
Ex sex is best sex fam

I get it, you love her OP, but she was willing to trash all that to sleep with her ex. It was fun while it lasted, but she doesn't deserve the time of day from you. Leave, you beta bitch. Pack your shit, toss the photos, delete everything of her. Orrrrrr pack her shit and toss it all if it's your place.

Ex gf ass since op too big of pussy to post any fap worthy material

This guy knows

Yeah those are pretty much your options dude. Not ditching a whole isn't really an option at this point she was just going to lie to you about it forever and is lying to you about it being just one time for sure. Time to go

Add aj1999 on Snapchat and send her dick pics im looking at her right now and i need a fun reaction please

Get revenge post nudes

>whole
kek

This 100% my ex got knocked up by a Chad that I didn't like and he was begging me to talk her into aborting the child. I told him to fuck off and it's your problem now bitch. I'm now 20 going to a 4 year uni and he's a college dropout paying child support. Bitch ex still tries to contact me but I severed all ties with her because she made my life miserable when I dated her. I got a new girl and I'm happy with everything that happened. Moral of the story OP, just do this and sever everything and don't say a word life will get better and there's plenty of fish in the sea. You might find the right one if you're patient

Apparently my mobile device doesn't like it when I call someone a whore

>Bye Felicia W. (Whole)

OP, your relationship is built on lies. It won't work anymore now that she cheated. Leave her, move on. Sucks now but if you keep on dating her you'll keep feeling shitty. If you leave her now, you will feel shitty for now but soon be okay. The choice is simple

She cheated and then wrote it down in her diary.
Stupid and Stupider.

Kill self then kill her?

shes had him over while you were gone she probably called him right after you left and told him it was his fault that you left and he came over to jump back on her

Dude, look. Averybody here told you what to do.

Leave her. Se cheated on you and what will stop her from doing it again? Since that moment you knew you couldn't trust her again, 'cause you know if she did it in that moment, she would do it again and again. And very probably, she did it before.

No ones like to break with someone they love, but there are times when you need to stop something

Save up to get your own place and act like everything is all good. Then once you have enough to leave on your own leave that fucking CUNT and never look back. She WILL do it again. Matter of fact try and get the ex in on a degrading 3some with you where you and him just use her as the fuck piece she is. SIMPLE, she DOES NOT love you. If she did she wouldn't have done that. Ex or no ex. Excuse or no excuse. She did it because she WANTED to. Accept it. And choose to either be the bigger person and just get out and not doing anything I suggested (as far as using her) or be petty and use the fuck out of her before you peace the fuck out

I say you do the following

>go back and fuck her a bunch of times
>take all your important things and leave
>remove everything that reminds you of her out of your life, this is important, be rigorous in throwing shit away and deleting shit
>go do a nice hike or long bike ride or get really high on shrooms or something
>look at things from above and realize there is plenty of fish

Hey user, I want to give you my most sincere congratulations. I'm happy for you and I don't even know you, you're a real man. God bless brother

You are a fucking idiot. Fuck this, don't listen to this fucking spastic.
It's not your fault, if she hadn't given you reason to believe she was a slut... but you live and learn Sup Forumsro, and this cunt is not worth your time. Go back there, no eye contact, take your shit, take whatever shit of hers you want, TAKE THAT FUCKING JOURNAL so you have proof of her misdemeanor, and waltz the fuck off into the sunset. You're better than this cuckold bullshit man.

Actually not a bad plan, if he a) doesnt mind that this slut will be taking a metric fucktonne of cock too, and b) he can hold this kind of disrespect down when he's been in love with her.

>'You weren't married, she doesn't really have an obligation to be exclusive with you?'

What kind of fucked up religious bullshit is this?

>He's cool, I'm cool
This is your new mental catchphrase, OP.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE NOW!

Fuck man. Ive been through this. They always cheat again. Always. And you will always wonder if she is cheating when she is not with you. Its going to be a rough month but leave, you will be much happier and better off for it in the end.

his cock is just bigger than yours