What's with all the gay hate?

What's with all the gay hate?
A bunch of dudes can talk about fucking some girl in her butt,and it's all high fives and fuck yeah bro!
Is fucking a guys butt really any that different?

Girls have sweet soft butts so it's different no one but a degenerate would want to fuck a disgusting hard hairy one.

true
also guys are easy to fuck, girls take masculinity

girls who work out have a muscular butt. guys who don't and shave have a soft hairless butt...

When I was 19, I went to a birthday party for a coworker at one of those "mystery dinner" places. It was supposed to be a "masquerade ball" but only like 6 people were wearing masks.

Anyway, towards the end of the night, this ultratwinky feminine faggot was flirting it up, and we had all had some drinks/pills so I was jokingly entertaining him. He said something along the lines of "my mouth feels the same as any girl's." I said something along the lines of "absolutely, sure" and moved on to talk to someone else.

Anyway, ended up back at his place that night getting my dick sucked while he still had his stupid ass mask on, came all over it, we fell asleep, woke up about 4AM and assfucked him, sobered up by the morning and left somewhat ashamed.

But then I went back over a couple times. I've sucked his dick once or twice. If you cum, you cum. Who cares how.

don't give me that retard logic, girls are genetically predisposed to be soft even after squats their butts are still firm yet pillowy.

its gay

Does anal with a girl mean you're gay?

Trolls fueling actual normie christfag retards into exposing their stupidity.
Welcome to Sup Forums.

That boipucci looks delicious

Nonsense, homosexual post "traps" and "feminine" penises all the time here. It's like half the board is gay.

Traps aren't "gay" though
Those are just women with penises

Whats the difference between twink and femboi?

If that's what you need to tell yourself to keep up the facade go ahead, us actual gayfags know the truth...

Twink is basically a young, skinny dude. Not necessarily effeminate.

kys degenerate

Does this look like a dude to you..?
I thought so, don't try to group me in with your faggotry homo

Which matters more

Biology

or

Aesthetic

Pick one, you're either an SJW snowflake, or a faggot. Maybe both.

I lied,

doesn't matter which you pick, you're still a faggot, now decide whether you're a biology denial SJW snowflake or an honest faggot.

how would you faggots turn me gay?

more like hormonally. sex hormones decide where the body fat deposits are.

all you'd need to have is for someone to really loosen you up with their tongue eating your butt getting deeper and deeper then, use fingers, get you ready, then have a dick put slowly in your ass then rub it repeatedly against your prostate, its literaly the best feeling ever, you cant not be gay after that

As a guy who deposits fat on his thighs and not his stomach, what does that mean for me?
Shit fucking sucks

strap on from my wife wouldn't work similar?

Why are you so salty faggot? If you want to be a degenerate and fuck guys that's your problem.
I'll stick to women thanks.

>us actual gayfags know the truth...
gays aren't particularly interested in transitioning trans woman. they just aren't into boobs and female looking people.
that you're lucky as fuck and that i'm jelly? idk maybe you have low test or high e or that certain parts of your body are more receptive to e for whatever reason? idk i just have some basic knowledge, i'm far from actually knowledgable.

twink > femboy > trap > shemale

Yeah, more likely to have mental problems, hiv, aids, other stds, drug addictions, etc.

>you're lucky as fuck
Nah, shit's a fucking curse unless you want to be a trap which I don't..
6'0 160lbs, & I have to wear 34 inch jeans that are still too tight btw, and medium shirts for my skelly torso. It looks retarded and disproportionate.

Way too lazy to workout, I really need to.

Males can have girlbutts too you ignorant twat. Do you not see OPs picture? Have you never fucking seen one of the million trap and sissy threads on here? You're in denial. Some guys have way better butts than girls. And if you didn't see the balls, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. That's why they're called traps

agreed.

31 yo mostly straight guy here
hooked up with a young thin pale hairless mtf trans girl with A-cup budding estrogen tits.
Most intense 5 hours of intimacy ever had.

Seriously considering openly dating trans girls now

I was talking to but thanks for jumping in.

Since you asked, I'm "salty" because faggots like him will frequently and publicly denounce their true nature while they revel in it in private.

I despise liars.

>Some guys have way better butts than girls
Doubt that. Ass will never feel as good as a tight ribbed pussy though. Plus, vagina is self-lubricating. I hate it when traps say ''boipucci'. It's fucking retarded.

Dudes can fuck and get fucked by dudes all they want. No big deal.

A dude being feminine and living as a woman is fine.

A dude insisting that he *is* a woman is where shit gets problematic.

This.

i hate homos because they want to be treated differently, i'm just there to oblige
>muh rights, muh freedoms, muh pc culture
i do not care about the act itself, i would suck a dick if i wanted to, it's just that i don't.
gays would be ok, if they kept it to themselves

>their true nature
>I despise liars.
Kek, dudes aren't feminine at all. Liking traps, doesn't mean I have to be attracted to dudes or be gay.
It's like comparing apples to oranges. Traps are basically women, hell they even prefer the pronoun.

>gays would be ok, if i didn't have to see them exist
that doesn't make sense. this is just looking for excuses to hate.

I said butts, not buttholes. I've never had sex but I've fingered ass and pussy both, and I'll give it to you pussy feels a little better but ass never gets pregnant, never has to bleed, and if a guy is willing to take it up the ass then he's already more kinky than already girl willing to take it in the pussy. Which means other good things.

Keep on with the excuses.

Xy, still a man. Hasn't changed because someone prefers to be referred to as an attack helicopter.

Yeah, but uhm, I'm not gay. So to each their own.

Wish you luck in having sex. You need to get laid.

Staty butthurt user,
You're probably one of those flaming homos who can't hide his gayness in public no matter how hard he tries.

Fair. And yes I fucking dooo. I live in Missouri though, which I think is French for misery, which is accurate because where the fuck are all the traps and femboy twinks? Nowhere I say! *cries"

i dont want to hate
but i hate the fact that i should consider someone's else's special snowlike rights

be it a faggot, or some muslim, or a christian pedo, or disabled veteran, or some nationality, or ethnicity or some vegan, or treehugger

i don't want people to divide in groups, but since it's impossible to be 1 single homogenous group all is left is to hate and eradicate weaker groups

you're misunderstanding stuff. biologically there seems to be difference between man/woman and male/female. man/woman, the gender is more of a brain structure thing and male/female, the sex is more of a rest of the body thing.

ass is very high maintenance, and god help you if your homo buddy (or kinky anal gf) decides to skip her enema or whatever

Oh I know. And in no way shape or form will I touch an ass that hasn't been cleaned to heaven and back. I've only experimented with my own, and believe you me: cleanliness is the most important thing when it comes to buttstuff. I prefer the inside of an ass to be more clean than the inside of a mouth.

Tfw no gf or buttbuddy

>but i hate the fact that i should consider someone's else's special snowlike rights
no, you should just consider their rights, which is something that hasn't been done by a majority for a long time. which is why there is a social rights movement. note: social rights, not social justice. i'm not talking about tumblr.
that last sentence just doesn't make sense. everyone has to act exactly the same or they get killed? are you really trying to make sense here?

look...im a homosexual..its not the homosexuals posting trap threads

No.

Sex: The genetic makeup that results in the formation of the brain and creation of hormones unique to that genetic makeup. I.E. The "Male" (XY) brain being formed differently than the "Female" (XX) brain.

Gender: A loose psychological term that combines perceived body image, sexuality, and subjective feelings.

tl;dr

>sex= body&brain STRUCTURE
>gender= your opinions and feels

feed them a finger and lose your hand, head, balls

omfg please be my bitch

fuck off fagget nobody wants to see your shit

That's right. You're nobody. Now fuck off

An over sensitive faggot. What a surprise.

yeah, but the last deciding factor wether a female or a male brain or body is formed is the sex hormone level in the womb. if test is missing or in a too high concentration during certain phases then the part of the brain that is responsible for gender can deviate from the sex of the rest of the body. that's the theory right now.

Hmmmmmmmmm

I wouldn't say over sensitive, but sensitive yes - and consequently very aware. I've never actually gay'd before

Mental illness is no joking matter. Homosexuality is like anorexia, only in your head.

The key word is "Theory" there.

I'd just as easily posit that the absence of the appropriate hormones to match the sex of the offspring is a defect, nothing more, and while it may change the expression of gender, it doesn't change the sex.

Actually sexual attraction is a matter of chemistry. Being attracted to someone means your chemistry reacts to theirs through the air and your bodies. That's more than "just in your head" you simpleton.

fUcK OFF AN dIe FAGGOT

Even if this is bait, you're still a fuckong retard. Let's just settle this once and for all so you closeted fucks can understand; there's NO suck thing as a feminine penis "boi pucci" or whatever fucking else you want to call it. You're jerking off to dicks you retards that's gay by defenition. Am I missing something here?

Fucking butts in general is unappealing. You shit from there. I don't want shit on my dick. That being said I'd love to have some slut just shit on my chest.

>2016
>Not understanding that psychosomatic effects can easily overpower the body into doing, reacting to, or believing almost anything.

It's kind of sad really, you're missing out on so much.

youd rather pussy slime and period blood with remnants of urine on that dick , yes?

>The key word is "Theory" there.
you know gravity is a theory too, right? i mean what i posted hasn't been absolutely proven but it seems pretty likely.
it's considered a medical condition, not a defect as far as i know. it works, it just doesn't fit with the rest of the body. but maybe it is a defect, idc, it doesn't change anything.
>and while it may change the expression of gender, it doesn't change the sex.
i didn't say the sex changed...
though actually xy individuals with female like bodies exist do to a testosterone insensitivity.

>nless you want to be a trap which I don't..
Give it time. You are already in these threads fapping to traps, it's only a matter of time till that progresses into wanting to be one

Genitals arent what makes it gay, it's the body around it retarrd
Would a man fucking this be considered straight then by your logic?

I find when I fuck a guys ass my dick head gets a bit itchy, when a fuck a girl up her ass, no itching

A little blood on your dick never hurt anyone. So yeah. Sure.

yes

Aesthetics also play a part you nigger but you're deluding yourself if you think that fapping to traps or whatever the fuck isn't gay. And your pic is also gay, I don't think any straight man would take that plunge.

I think you're intelligent enough to know that the "theories" soft science of Psychology do NOT match on any level with the theories of physics.

In the end the whole reason I jumped into this thread was to point out that "traps" are male, and the men fucking them are homosexual.

I'm a faggot too, I don't care, be all the faggot you can be, cum buckets into trap ass... just be honest with yourselves about what you are.

Kys

New set on "lovchan,site"
Try it now!
Daily new pic's ;)
Enjoy

Traps aren't for gay men, they are for straight and bi men that's why they look like hot women, gay guys don't want someone who looks like a woman as they wont see that as a turn on