The New Spawn Movie Is Written And Ready

Who /hypedasfuck/ here? Real capekino is upon us.

moviepilot.com/posts/3783289

Who wrote the script?

Based Todd, and he's directing the movie himself.

Who is going to play the fat little clown? Or does spawn have other villains

Better question, who should play Angela?

A black lady.

Fuck.

Yes.

I am so fucking ready, holy shit. I actually hope Leguizamo comes back as Violator. He crushed it, he was perfect. 100% sure it won't happen though.

Angela is owned by Marvel now.

I want more of the HBO show

Wait, what? That's fucked. She was one of the best Spawn antagonists.

Sounds like a recipe for pleb trash. This is they guy who spent millions on baseballs.

I haven't really kept up on this but he did say Spawn was/is going to be more of a boogeyman. As in you really don't see him straight like the shit movie.

I dunno, I kinda want the story to reboot but I'd also want the story to go up to the Redeemer or one of the other vilain.
Fuck it, give me Medieval Spawn and I'll be happy

They'll probably just introduce another female angel to hunt him. And make her black, by the way.

Which nigga gonna play Simmons anyway? Or is Michael Jai White taking the mantle again?

That script is done since 2010 . Nobody wants to make movie though its just regular todd crying baby mode

it won't but as many negatives as there were to that movie, the pest was fucking perfect in it. The spawn character was pretty good as well.

> written amd directed by Todd McFarlane himself
Oh shit hype is right.

So, this is going to be set in the 90s right? This edgy shit can't work without punks and goths in cemeteries.

Jamie Foxx.

Idris Elba.

I really hope they bring back John Leguzamo

how fucking cool would that be?

Melissa McCarthy as the Violator.

Spawn represent the worst of the 90s in distilled form.

So we have Black Panther and a new Spawn coming.

Only needs a new Blade and Cyborg left for the rise of black superheroes.

Awww shieet

>disfigured black man with unlimited powers
>tries to change his appearance
>turns into a FUCKING WHITE MALE
Those comics are gold.

>those feet

Did Liefeld draw that?

Not enough pouches

kek

No because the artist didn't go out of his way to hide them somehow

I hope they make him white this time.

There's going to be a Blade series on Netflix.

KEITH DAVID
E
I
T
H

D
A
V
I
D

Jej

We've already acheived true capekino

Spawn has other villains, but most of them are extreme '90s trash like Overtkill and several different slightly altered versions of Violator.

Todd has suggested that the new Spawn movie will feel more like a horror movie than a superhero movie. If that's true, then it would probably be best to just Violator and/or Malebolgia again.

If it does just end up being a typical superhero movie, then I suppose it'd be cool to see them do Redeemer(pic related).

Absolutely. This trash ,along with Rob Liefield, needs to be left in the dustbin of the 90s.

>Screenplay by Todd McFarlane

But who should play Violator's human form?

The Pestman