Other than Yellowman who is the ugliest person in music?

Other than Yellowman who is the ugliest person in music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bvfAMMvPJzM
youtube.com/watch?v=rdskqR24ZvY
youtube.com/watch?v=HV46OGU7ksE
youtube.com/watch?v=gz2WMvHCJOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yellowman is the best dancehall artist of all time.

And him.

Grimes

still better looking than grimes

Grimes

This is not a knock on his music. I love me some Yellowman, bud

Devin Townsend

youtube.com/watch?v=bvfAMMvPJzM

my friends and I all love this song and it annoys the hell out of people we don't like
perfect

gg allin is ugly to the core

Mark E Smith, anyone?

this goblin wins again

This is now a Yellowman thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=rdskqR24ZvY

This is shit.

A fucking ten year old could write this.

This is the pinnacle of black artistic achievement? Makes sense to me.

why do you hate black people if you don't mind me asking

aren't you just some waifufags who want to convince themselves that she's ugly to stop masturbating to her
she's obviously not ugly

Mica Levi / Micachu is the ugliest female musicians I can think of.

Anyone who made the Under The Skin score gets a pass even if they murdered small children

The dude from The Pogues & Shaun Ryder (before he got new teeth) both come to mind

he's certainly the least talented

He's yellow not black u fucking retard

Hate is a strong word. I don't have hate for anyone. But I definitely don't know why black people are regarded as cultural or intellectual contributors to our world. It's affirmative action and the soft bigotry of low expectations that allows them to feel that they've succeeded in some way, and they actually lap it up, and we play along like patronizing twits. It's intellectually dishonest. Just call a spade a spade and it's all good.

Iggy Pop is pretty fuckin abhorrent

kek yup. he's practically golden, a swede lol

Lol

this looks like the guy buying PBR infront of you at like 11:45pm in a kroger

Picture with bullshit caption! Cool!

ALL of the music you like is derived from black music unless you only listen to classical and Asian+South Pacific traditional musics.

Blues, Jazz, Rock'n'Roll, Soul, Motown, Techno, House, Jungle, Hip-Hop, Funk, RnB, Pop, Garage, Grime...

Saying black people haven't contributed culturally on a music board is so ignorant it's laughable.

disgusting cultural appropriation

Niggers couldn't have done any of that if whitey didn't hand him a guitar. Whacking sticks on logs won't take you far musically. Before they met the white man, what great back musicians can you name? I thought so. You're welcome, black man. A shame we couldn't train you to do anything more.

>Blues, Jazz, Rock'n'Roll, Soul, Motown, Techno, House, Jungle, Hip-Hop, Funk, RnB, Pop, Garage, Grime...

All this shit is the same. R&B, rock n roll (which is just a variant of R&B) and ... rap. Which is the lowest form of "music" there is. As for techno, house, jungle (they're all variants of EDM), give me a break. White and Japanese people were experimenting with electronic music since the early 50s, way before Eno and Kraftwerk, and you want to talk about the Jungle Brothers and shit. top fucking kek.

You're only showing your musical ignorance again.

Just because you feel terrible about yourself and your failures it doesn't mean you have to lash out and blame 'the other'. Your racism disgusts me.

I'm as white as can be btw, Northern European heritage.

Maybe I'm taking the bait but choke on one of the big, black dicks that runs through your imagination constantly.

>Maybe I'm taking the bait
yes you are
why do people still engage meme racists on Sup Forums of all places honestly...

All Sup Forums and Sup Forums is are teens pretending to be neo-Nazis

"Experimenting".

Exactly that and some of it is ace but all popular music forms stem from black culture.

Just because white people have been the best at using organised violence it doesn't make us culturally superior.

Get out of your pathetic, ignorant, little bubble.
Experience the world, read more BOOKS and less Sup Forums #fakefuckery. SAD

You're right, I'm outta here.

Yellowman is pretty good, best song right here
youtube.com/watch?v=HV46OGU7ksE

i will never tire of that meme

lol like I said, I don't have any hatred. And I don't know what you mean by racism. But I do know that the mythology that all races are equal in every conceivable measure is a political doctrine and not a scientific one. Like I said, just call a spade a spade, and it's all good.

Lel, you're little penis is showing.

Salif Keita
Rokya Traore
Tinariwen
youtube.com/watch?v=gz2WMvHCJOU

>but all popular music forms stem from black culture

That's perfectly fine. Black people can learn to use technologies from other cultures and then create their own music to appeal to the popular tastes - music like...Ol Dirty Bastard. They're free to do so. And this is the pinnacle of black artistic achievement. I'm also ok with this. What's your problem?

Have you ever personally done anything worthwhile in your life or are you taking credit for what other white people did that has nothing to do with your sorry ass?

Just because Einstein or whoever was white doesn't make you smart.