Baseball season currently at its peak, ending when basketball and hockey start and football starts to get interesting

>baseball season currently at its peak, ending when basketball and hockey start and football starts to get interesting
>superbowl happens right before hockey and basketball start to get interesting
>Hockey and basketball playoffs end when baseball is starting up again

Truly a great time to be alive. I thank God every day for not making me a Yurodive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5rAVImOvn4Y
alibaba.com/showroom/az-03001.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I always forget that Canada gets to share in our godly sports schedule.

2bh you can just really alternate Football/Baseball if you are ok with watching preseasons, add in march madness to bridge the end of winter gap

How can anyone enjoy Baseball is just beyond me.

And rest of world don't give a duck.

youtube.com/watch?v=5rAVImOvn4Y

>And rest of world don't give a duck.

a huh we know you poor niggers only care about one sport, have fun.

The olympics helped break up the darkest sports time of the year. We're approaching maximum comfy sports time of the year.

Feels good man

And we're totally content with watching our sports while continuing to not give a fuck if the rest of the world gives a fuck.

Why is it so hard for you to understand this

>canadians prefer to watch the superbowl over their own football league's grand final

epic, just epic

you're the ones constantly posting shit like this trying to get attention from other countries

meanwhile the Canadian government won't let the NFL expand into Canada for the sake of protecting the CFL

first Hockey World Cup in September, will be interesting to see how much excitement it generates.

who can blame them lmao
as far as I can see the differences between the CFL and NFL are less significant than the differences between Rugby League and Union (which shouldn't be two different sports either), they should be merged.

Is that what I think it is

>they should be merged.

CFL is not good enough to warrant a merger.

Canada should have at least two pro teams but the CFL blocks it from happening I imagine.

>voluntarily watching an inferior product and level of competition

Why? It's like only following the MLS and not any euro league. You're willingly forcing yourself to watch a shittier version of the sport because of some abritrary bullshit

I know, but if that's the case why even have the inferior league in the first place? Especially when you're connected by land, culture and language with the country that hosts the better league, and if you wanted you could form a couple teams and join it. From what I hear attendance and viewership of the CFL is pretty poor, doesn't seem like there'd be a big outcry if they folded and joined the NFL. They do it with the Hockey and Baseball.

There are just as many divegrass shitposts that attempt to shame us for not caring as much about soccer as other countries.

Just admit you both do it then.

how anyone can enjoy the Olympics is beyond me

and yeah I only watch MLB playoffs really

as much as i banter Canadians, i'd rather have them than yuropoors next to us.

Getting an NFL team in Toronto has been a thing for quit some time now. Buffalo plays a game there every year. I'm not sure it will happen anytime soon though.

The talent and revenue disparity is too large of a gap for a 1 to 1 merge. I'm not knowledgable enough about the CFL's attending/viewing numbers to comment on how it's doing.

I don't think it's weird for a CFL fan to still care about/follow the NFL and to watch the super bowl, especially given the proximity and lack of a time zone difference.

Most MLS fans will tune into the Champions league every year, as it's objectively the larger, more prestigious event.

alibaba.com/showroom/az-03001.html

dont think the cfl is that bad, honestly the majority of D1 athletes that get drug charges are some type of crime, go play up there.
Or other athletes that flop in the combine.

But Canadians in general prefer to watch the Superbowl, for example viewership was higher this year than it was for their own league's final.

d-d-dog sex toy?