Ask a black man who isnt voting for trump anything

Ask a black man who isnt voting for trump anything.

youtu.be/_Bd_fHtebBU

How big is your dick?

3 inches

There's no information i could possibly get from you that i'm curious about, stupid nigger

You made several post on this already.

Go be a nigger and a non father somewhere else.

Checked. Sup Chad?

Hi melanin enriched friend. I also am not voting for trump. I'm putting Stone Cold Steve Austin on the ballot.

How often do you moisturize your elbows and other extremely dry spots. you disgust me btw

Vote for Trump?

White guy here. I have to do the same. I get ashy as fuck.

If you could be any race, which would you choose?

Post another yo yo video

Stupid nigger

White of course.

What will you do whenTrump takes away your welfare?

Why do you have twigs for arms? How you gonna thug with that? Workout mofo

Why are niggers so lazy? Thought we only brought over good ones

I'm not just saying this because this is Sup Forums and you're a nigger, but you're a nigger. I can tell by the look on your face and the shape of your head you're a fucking idiot. I can tell you're the type to get upset because somebody accidentally scuffed up your EBT 11's.

as if u knew anything about trump or hillary, trump is there to make hillary seem like a good choice(and it looks like isnt working). The thing no one gets is that this country is been fucked up for a long time but people prefer to pay more attention to what the media shows to them or in the internet, like big butts, hate to islam and on and on. While the people that have money(im taking about big money, more then u can think about it) do whatever they want to get more. Then u waste your time with this trump VS hillary. So yeah keep the good work sheep.

I could literally walk across the street and do that. This some kind of ruse?

Is your refrigerator running?

He's the one running beacuse he stole the fridge.

Why do you call youself "Black" when you are obviously a Tan?

How the fucks he carrying it?

You'd be surprised what blacks can do when they are on drugs and steal shit.