Dick r8 thread?

Dick r8 thread?

10/10

7/10
When posting a picture of your penis, try showing as much of it.
The size is reasonably satisfying, the tip is nice and smooth. Your cock is not bend, it has a perfect curve look. The balls however are a bit too circular, it being saggy would have been perfect.

FUCK YOU
FUCK YOUR DICK THREAD
DIE ALREADY FAGGOT

6'5

6.5/10
Doesn't really look rock hard. I do like its white tinted colour and its pink tip. Also love the little drop of precum at the end of the tip. Could also be a bit bigger

Is this better?

1/10

8/10
I love the transitioning of the colours of your cock. The background is also very nice. It's big, very long, not too thick. The tip does look a tad too big

5/10
It doesn't have anything special to it. The size is nothing special, you have lots of pubes.

Yes it is, the balls are also a bit more saggy. I'd definitely suck it

5,5/10
Lose some weight and your cock should look bigger. I only like it because of its curve and saggy balls

7,5/10
This is undoubtedly a nice cock, you should be happy you have it. It's very nice and looks pretty thick too. I can see this ripping apart a person. What you could have left in mind is that the front or side of penis always looks better

It's just over 7 and a half inches long, just under 8

That

7,5/10
Other than its size, it's magnificent. The cute shade of red is going through the whole penis, the tip is nice and has a half shape. Balls are squishy and saggy

6,5/10
The penis doesn't keep its colour throughout. The tip looks nice, but the cock isn't hard yet.

R8 pls

9/10

8/10
Definitely a nice cock. The balls are next level saggy. The colour is nice and white. I love the tip, its form stands out. Nice and long too. Would suck/10

6.5"

Rate it.

two tone malone/10

Me. 7.5 inches

R8 me

Thanks user

R8 me :3

>Anonymous
more like 3.5 inches
=> small
=> small

7.5/10